Sunday, July 8, 2012

Response to a "Concerned Republican" (and supporter of Sen. Thom Goolsby of Wilmington, NC)


NO image of Dorothy McCaskill can be found by googling (or in her Facebook photos -- see: https://www.facebook.com/dorothymccaskill?sk=photos ), but I DID get this amusing image when I googled her name.


>>> ADDITIONAL INFO ON THE DOROTHYS MCCASKILL FROM SPOKEO: http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Dorothy+Mccaskill,+Wilmington,+NC&sns2=t30 .

1. Dorothy J. McCaskill ( in her mid-40s), co-owns an undeveloped lot on Market Street in Wilmington, NC just east of College Road that is market-valued now at $1,100.000.00 with Dorothy G. McCaskill, who is likely either her mother or mother-in-law.

2. No residence is listed for Dorothy J. McCaskill.

3. Dorothy G. McCaskill, who is in her early 80s, is shown to not only co-own the Market street property, but an undeveloped lot Eretonshire Drive, and a house on Nantucket Court, market-valued at $150,000.00.

4. Additionally, Dorothy G. is shown to have previously lived on Hamby Avenue in Carolina Beach.

* * *


  • Well, Thom, WHAT CAN I SAY??? I wish you all the best in your campaign for re-election, and hope you don't mind too much my exposure of your gay leanings or narco-trafficking in the Wilmington area with corrupted Democrat, District Attorney Ben David, who would be MY male lover if it weren't for my being so indiscrete. If you've forgotten what I've written about you, google "Scott Kenan" followed by "Thom Goolsby". Your supporters should KNOW how intimately you and I have been connected!!!

    ·

    • Dorothy McCaskill


      Thom has only been in office and elected since November 2010 and I am sure without even having to ask him that he has had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the warrantless police search you have written publicly that happened to you prior to that date.

    • Ben David has been elected since November 2004. I know that because he was campaining at the same events as an incumbant candidate I volunteered for that year and she and I interfaced with him very often. Not to speak for Thom, but I don't believe he would ever do any such thing.See More
    • 12 hours ago ·
    • @D. McCaskill. I didn't live in North Carolina until 1/1/11, and have NEVER written about a warrantless search -- or one WITH a warrant -- because I have never been searched. So believe you must be talking about someone else's written claim.


    • I must say, though, that I find your NOT commenting on what I DO ACTUALLY write about, most intruiging . . . And I also want to say that I am at heart a self-reliant Republican.


    • Problem is, the Party is in some serious need of reform.See More

      12 hours ago ·

    • Dorothy McCaskill OK. I have seen someone write the warrantless search issue connected to your blog some time ago. If this did not happen to you, I am mistaken. Is there something that happened to you that you want to get help with?Thom has proven he stays true to the citizens best interests and wishes. He has stopped annexation and the double taxation that annexation imposes.
      10 hours ago ·

    • Scott Kenan


      Actually, I've met Thom, his wife, his parents, and children, but Thom is anything BUT supporting of the rights of gay people like me and my distant Uber-wealthy Kenan relatives -- you see so many of us are gay, and we stand FORTHRIGHTLY on the US Constitution for Liberty for citizens of ALL colors, religions, "lifestyles", etc., but apparently seem to interpret it differently fromThom and current Republicans, although my family has a HISTORY of being the BACKBONE of the Republican Party in NC.
    • THAT said, I DO appreciate YOUR taking the time to write me with care and honest concern. At the moment, I just woke up from a long inadvertent nap and now its late here in Puerto Vallarta and I'm groggy but unable to sleep more. I HATE when that happens, but would like to continue the conversation with you if you are interested -- perhaps between us privately by facebook message -- or on this more public posting -- whichever you prefer.
    • I was heartened to notice a comment on your page in support of a Democrat, so suspect you are not one of these so-called Tea Party Republicans who say "Our way of leave the country!!!"See More
    • 9 hours ago ·

    • Scott Kenan And what might be SILLIEST of the "Tea Party" (especially in North Carolina), is that it was actually Gen. James Kenan who led the FIRST armed resistance to the Crown over the hated Stamp Act -- right on the banks of the Cape Fear River in Wilmington.
    • The Yankees having won The War Between the States, they wrote that out of the history books in favor of the Boston Tea Party. They also (since winning that war) claim that Boston had the first orphanage -- while the truth is that Charleston, SC actually did.
    • This is the sad history of "Yankee-ism" : rewrite history to support the fiction that helps keep you in power. Today's Republican Party seems to have TOTALLY invested in this strategy -- and THAT is why the Kenan Family -- throughout its history, ADAMANTLY pushing reforms to open freedoms for EVERYONE, beginning with my direct blood ancestor, Charles Martel 686 - 741 C.E., who is credited with founding feudalism and knighthood -- definite civilizing influences.
    • Then his grandson Charlemagne is in our direct bloodline flowing through TWO MAGNA CARTA SURETIES, as well as all the Stuart monarchs of Scotland -- including those who institutionalized the Church of Scotland (known in the US as the Presbyterian Church).
    • After the Uniting of the Kingdoms, the Kenan progenitors became Earls. In the United States, several Kenans helped write the Articles of Confederacy (what the US Constitution is based on), and later the Kenan Family was instrumental in making sure the South seceeded -- NOT over slavery (which Kenans were famous for making the BEST OF THAT BAD SITUATION of and treating their slaves more like blood family -- at least in private), but for respecting the integrity of freely-made contracts between various entities (individuals, businesses, and governments).
    • This is why Kenans CANNOT support the dumbed-down message of today's modern Republican Party, so carefully crafted to appeal to those un- or dis-educated, as well as those trapped in superstitions.

    • 2 seconds ago ·

    >>> LATE IN THE DAY (or early the next morning, actually) THIS CONVERSATION continued HERE:
  •  


.

No comments: