Wednesday, July 4, 2012

nailing, Nailing, NAILING -- THE TRAITORS!!! (Mexican and American)


>>> FIRST!!!:

1. Why was CNN (which has RECENTLY gotten so much better -- DESPITE being FREQUENTLY AND TOTALLY TRASHED by HuffingtonPost.com -- which I believe is being used for STEALTH TRAITOROUS PURPOSES by managing editor Jimmy Soni -- more on that many places in this blog) KNOCKED OFF PV TV Cable for the last 24 hours -- as well as all THREE legacy-networks (NBC, CBS, ABC) -- at least for part of that time as well.

No other networks were missing and even HLN continued (vaccuously, with Nancy Grace, Dr. Drew, and ENDLESS weather forecasts for cities around the world, but CONSPICUOUSLY MISSING all US cities).

2. Just this morning, I learned from my apartment's website that the Internet in the building is DSL, provided by TelMex, one of the phone companies OWNED by Carlos Salim (called "Slim"), the worlde's LARGEST NARCO-TRAFFICKER AND RICHEST INDIVIDUAL!!!


NO WONDER I HAVE HAD COMPUTER.INTERNET/EMAIL PROBLEMS HERE -- DESPITE TOP MEXICAN SECURITY OFFICIALS EQUIPING ME WITH THE BEST SECURITY SOFTWARE!!!


Astute readers of this blog know that some months ago, I LED the campaign to get THE NEW YORK TIMES to BUY OUT Carlos Slim because he was polluting the NYTimes with Republican Party ideas and hiding info on International Narco-Trafficking.

Incidently, under Carlos Slim, THE NEW YORK TIMES also owned THE STAR NEWS, main newspaper in Wilmington, NC, which I PROVED TIME AND TIME AGAIN, not only featured puff articles on businesses that were ACTUALLY fronts for laundering DRUG MONEY (biggest example of this was Mark Byant's upscale tile showroom on Market right before the river, between the organic candle shop and Wilmington's BEST coffeeshop, Bella's), but that they did EVERYTHING possible to assist Ben David and Sen. Goolsby in HIDING the drug trafficking -- AND COVERING UP MY FRIEND EVAN FISH'S MURDER, by publishing that it was a suicide and REFUSING to publish the victim's name -- although they knew it.

In fact, when I added Evan's name in the comments section online, THE STAR NEWS DELETED THAT!!! But later I reposted it and I believe it still remains . . .

And Mark Byant (who closed his business and fled town -- with the PHYSICAL HELP OF CHRISTOPHER WRIGHT ROGERS http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/finally-my-side-of-my-troubles-with.html , AFTER I not only exposed his sham business, but reported how I'd had to call the cops on him when he tried to BREAK DOWN THE DOOR of my next-door neighbors who ran a CRACK or METH lab at 110 South 8th Street, Apt. B (I was in A), and had given him some BAD DRUGS and he was in the mood to crack THEIR heads with a ballpene hammer, which he held high over his head, just WAITING for someone to answer that door!!!

Peter and Jess Demaria, who lived in "B", were FORCED by my blogging about their drug lab, to quietly move it elsewhere, eventually. But I had angered the neighborhood DRUG MAFIA, led by George Padezanin, and calling themselves (it included virtually EVERY neighbor within several lots of me) TEAM PADEZANIN.

George drove his white "Hand-Painted Homes" pick-up truck all around twon making drug deliveries -- while pretending he was giving painting estimates. LOL!!!

>>> ONE OF THE MOST REWARDING THINGS THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME was that THE NEW YORK TIMES actually sent a representative down to Wilmington to LET ME KNOW that they had GIVEN Carlos Slim the check to buy back his share of the newspaper's ownership and LARGER share of its debt -- but it had NOT YET CLEARED THE BANK.

They just wanted me to know before it hit the press.


THANKS GUYS!!!

All THESE thngs TOO have been PREVIOUSLY reported in this blog, most of them MANY TIMES!!!


* * *

>>> RESPONSE TO A JACQUIE LAWSON JULY 4 CARD from my sister Jane:

Thanks Jane!!! I get nostalgic for the olden days when I knew so little and life was simple. But the GOOD news is that life has moved back toward simplicity (if you don't count my lawsuits against Wilmington and NC State Courts).

Also, although I'm not going anywhere, if Jesus said to share bread and wine in memory of HIM, I think making/sharing potato salad is the BEST way to celebrate memories of me -- and this FURTHER proves I’m NOT Jesus. LOL!!! (I’m more a POTATO-HEAD).

Best news from yesterday was that after I sent that BLISTERING blogpost http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/getting-down-and-dirty.html , to over 1,000 by email in several waves -- including for the first time the mayor and many high officials in PV City Hall, an hour or two later when I drove to Mismaloya to the beach, the route was LINED by Federales and other levels of law enforcement carefully scrutinizing every passing car.

One officer was even standing in an alcove holding his BIG gun inside the Oxxo convenience store next door to our (probably third, once or twice removed – I think he’s descended from the sister of our Oldest Living North Carolina Confederate Widow great-grandmother, Julia Caroline (Pridgen) Kenan – wife of Murphy Kenan who saved up and bought two slaves to immediately FREE them because he didn’t believe in slavery but nevertheless was quick to enlist for the South. Alan Gurganus wrote the book, and is married in to our near branch, and fictionalized our great-grandparents’ story – renaming them. Sal Fuentes’ mother confirmed the truth of this for me and she is much more closely related to the Gurganuses than you or I are.

 You can see the Wikipedia listing for the book here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldest_Living_Confederate_Widow_Tells_All . I trust you have seen the Emmy Award winning TV movie from 1989 – it can be bought on Amazon on DVD) cousin Salvador Fuentes' Deli Baguette (now closed for the season), and ALMOST across the street from known-to-Mexican-authorities CIA and Narco-Trafficking Benjamin Shields' house -- where I once lived until he tried to KEEP my car and FORCE me to deal drugs on the street. He had MANY long phone conversations with Mom back then, and he BRAGGED to me and showed me all the "ObamaHaters" and related sites he OWNED -- and the US press had tried to figure out back then (2008 – 2010) WHO could own all these racist, violence-inciting sites -- but I even found PROOF recently on the Internet that Ben Shields owns them!!!

And to think he had so many long conversations with Mom and she gave him so many instructions!!! Our relatives here tried to warn me about Ben, but when I gave 60 MINUTES the 45 minute interview, I had not yet had to deal with Ben Shields' WORSE parts, and while registering their concern, did not yet feel the need to flee.

It was ENORMOUSLY gratifying that Julie, yesterday, sent me a message that she's now cool with me. As I think everyone knows, I have been afraid all along that Julie was DELIBERATELY assisting Mom in her Nazi endeavors. I now believe Julie was just too brainwashed and she's beginning to see my points as well -- but also deeply believes in some of the VALID points of the Republican Party. I'm cool with that!!!

I know you don't like to think about things you don't like to think about -- and I've found MY peace with that -- but nevertheless, I feel it my brotherly duty to explain a couple of things I might not have been clear about before (although EVERYTHING in this email was LONG AGO posted on my blog), but FIRST I want to ASSURE you that you don’t need to change a THING about what you believe or even do. I’m in charge of getting to the bottom of the truth about our family – as well as alerting Law Enforcement to these things, as appropriate. If I’m wrong, it will be ALL ON ME. If I’m RIGHT, I will have greatly contributed to Liberty in the United States and beyond, going forward. I CANNOT in conscience pass on this opportunity, and I DO NOT CARE what happens to me in the service of TRUTH.

Period.


One time, very early in 2010, I drove to Raleigh and within a few minutes, Mom (sitting in her usual chair at the kitchen table), began FLINGING her upper-body forward onto the table, and then back against the back of the chair REPEATEDLY. I was actually in the dining room at the time, Dad standing at the kitchen sink. Mom was WAILING (loud crying – SOBBING, actually), and she kept calling out to me “You CONDEMNED me!!! You CONDEMNED me!!!” and even though this confused me COMPLETELY, when I went to her (and she would let me get no closer than about eight feet), and assured her that I had NO AUTHORITY to condemn her or ANYONE, she persisted for at least seven or eight minutes, until it simply seemed to “play out” and she returned to peace.

Dad was more confused than me – in fact he seemed to be in his own world through it all. And then afterward, the three of us sat in the living room and I tested her suddenly HAPPY self out, eventually talking about how the country would heal after the corrupt Republicans and Fox News were put in their proper place.
 SHE AND DAD WERE IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT WITH ME AND ADDED COMMENTS THAT PROVED THEY REALLY DID UNDERSTAND MY POINTS AND COMPLETELY AGREED WITH ME.


Well, this lasted only about 45 minutes, after which they turned Fox News on again and began their typical absorption in it. The best I could make at the time was that I had inadvertently (I STILL have no idea what set Mom off), caused a temporary Catholic Demon-Exorcism. Well, too bad it didn’t take!!!


But on a very serious note – and fully recognizing I am NOT credentialed to diagnose – I think Mom has some kind of Multiple Personalities Disorder – or is just plain Criminally Insane. If she ever goes to trial for TRAITOROUS ACTS or for the murder of Uncle Bob (I really DO have TONS of physical and other circumstantial proof she FORCED the VA hospital to induce Bob’s “chemical diabetes” – including Mom’s handwritten note – which I have even posted a scan of on my blog TWICE) from a few years before Bob was diagnosed “Mono-Polar” – a diagnosis that does not even EXIST today (and whose name flies in the face of logic – you have to have TWO ends to make a POLE!!!) – that 1.5 Lithium level leads to Chemical Diabetes. At that time, therapeutic levels of Lithium were thought to begin at about 1.0 (now 0.7 – 1.0 is considered effective and “safe”).


As you should remember, Mom OFTEN said that she had to go to Lower Alabama occasionally to both visit Bob in the VA Hospital – but ALSO to be sure the staff saw to it that he was on DOUBLE-DOSE LITHIUM, because his “Mono-Polar” diagnosis was so “new” and “uncommon” that they might not keep to the double-dose regiment that she, a trained nurse who had TAUGHT nursing and headed Proctor & Gamble’s Skin Research Labs in the late 1940s and early 50s, had TONS OF AUTHORITY TO DO – although “off-label” use of drugs was then less common (plus she’s ALWAYS been BIG & FAT & BOSSY-INTIMIDATING to just about EVERYONE!!!), and in fact HAD to do this as the level they had Bob on was OUTSIDE THE LIMITS APPROVED BY THE MANUFACTURERS OF LITHIUM, even then, and Bob had “tremor” so bad he could barely pick up a pen – let alone write. There was ALWAYS the danger that the staff at the hospital would see through her lies to her murder plot.


But Mom was ALSO armed by a published article or two in obscure,  probably FAUX scientific journals – she showed me one of them, I believe – detailing the treatment of “Mono-Polar”. You see, this is how the Republicans VALIDATE their crimes – they publish FAKE SCIENCE in obscure publications and then use those findings to justify their actions.


You don’t hear of “Mono-Polar” any more, do you???


Well, back to Celebrating the Fourth!!! A rather fine 50-or-so-years-old black woman from California moved into the apartment (#8) just above me in the last couple of days (the same two-bedroom apartment my “backer” had agreed to pay the $350.00/month difference for me to move into, but it had already been let). She’s an absolute riot, and has some money (unlike MOST who live here). Indeed, she’s decided to fly back to California to fetch her car – so I guess she too has a long-term commitment to living in Mexico.


I think I’ll see about getting with her to enjoy some activities today. The only possible problem is that I have scientific experimentation on my mind, and am POSSESSED by the chants of three black prostitutes that John Lee and I agreed to give a ride to in Jacksonville, NC way back in 1984 or so. They agreed to show us where the gay bar in town was if we gave them a ride (it was EXACTLY across the street from the main entrance to the big military base there – in a humble cinderblock building).


But the WHOLE time they kept chanting in unison “The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice!!!” Could Bre’r Scott be turning BI-SEXUAL??? (Don’t hold yer breath . . .)


Stay tuned – AND HAVE A HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!


Love,
Scott



>>> SEE MORE HERE: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/benjamin-shields-self-proclaimed-cia.html .



.

No comments: