Sunday, July 22, 2012

Victory Dance (with a SALUTE to "TEXAS KATE" with a PERFECT Tanqueray MARTINI)!!!


Mi Gatos earlier this afternoon, Melanie (orange) with her daughter Pecas (tortoiseshell) -- name meaning "Freckles" -- led me to the nap which is referred to below:



>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH "KING VICTOR EMMANUEL II" OF ITALY:


It's about 15 miles south of PV -- or five miles beyond Mismaloya. Right where the road toward inland as it continues toward Manzanilla.
I just got up from a nap and "Buster Hymen" had SENT $400.00 USD via PayPal -- now already confirmed by PayPal to be "speeding" to my Bank of America account -- as a "payment" rather than donation that I had specified that would have saved the $11.90 fee (probably he's unfamiliar with PayPal -- or wanting it to show as a payment instead of a donation for tax or legal reasons). I'll not quibble about such an insignificant amount, and especially since I JUST THIS MOMENT REALIZED:

SENDING IT AS A PAYMENT WOULD PROVE IN A COURT OF LAW THAT HE HAS ACTUAL LEGAL CULPABILITY IN THIS AND POSSIBLY RELATED MATTERS!!!

I dare say that with this PROOF IN MY OWN HAND, ALL my difficulties will CEASE!!! (Although AS USUAL, not ALL will immediately get the memo, and there will be sporadic annoyances -- not more).
This means:
1. The road to publishing WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS so that it gets PROPER notice and allowed to rise or fall on its OWN ACTUAL MERITS (Capitalism!!!) is now WIDE OPEN!!!


2. My computer is ALREADY seemingly unfettered by hackers (but this is subject to change).

3. The ENTIRE upper eschelon of the Republican Party in the United States will fall -- HARD!!!

4. I will WIN my lawsuits against the City of Wilmington, NC and North Carolina Courts -- and A HIGH FINANCIAL SETTLEMENT, hopefully well over $100,000,000.00 USD, probably without a single court appearance (and BUY "Buster's" house with part of that money -- IF it's still on the market and I still find it desirable -- NOT reducing his asking price today BY ONE PENNY -- $698,000.00 USD, see: http://www.luxuryrealestate.com/residential/1616511-casa-vista-los-arcos-avenida-ava-gardner-no-164-col-lomas-del-pacifico-puerto-vallarta-jalisco-mexico ).



5. I will NOT disclose his true identity -- AS I GAVE MY WORD.



6. Not sure if this will allow Presidente-elect Enrique Peña Nieto (if he is confirmed the ACTUAL winner) to finally come out as gay.



7. Book(s) based by me on my blog will in a SHORTER time be publishable -- in the politically practical sense.



8. Buster Hymen wins big TOO -- which should give him A VERY HAPPY BUTT (and if I'm lucky, he'll return the favor, possibly repeatedly -- although NOT being possessive, I would NEVER limit either of our activities with others.



9. Harvard University will be free to get control of Tennessee Williams' estate AS STIPULATED IN THE CODICIL TO HIS WILL (suggested by Jackie Kennedy Onassis), IF they (Harvards' lawyers), decide to proceed on that (they don't HAVE to and it doesn't actually matter anymore to Tennessee Williams or me, EXCEPT ON PRINCIPLE.



10. A "miracle" that it took "Buster Hymen" to either deliberately or accidentally take this PERFECT course. As Billy-Boy Shakespeare once said,


 "ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL!!!"

And so it is, Sunday 22 July, 2012, 3:56 PM CDT.
Scott
On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Cheesy wrote:
Hmmm, looks lovely - I hope you get it. Is it far from PV?
Best regards from Hawaii,
Vidal -- the Prepuce CHEESE-KING of Genova

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 22, 2012, at 7:34 AM, Scott Kenan wrote:
 (site name CORRECTED to "Boca de Tomatlan")

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Meanwhile, Back Here in Mexico . . .

 



.

Thanks to all who've read my blog -- I sure had a HELL OF A GOOD TIME writing it!!!

Scott

 (Is there EVER an end???)

.

No comments: