Friday, August 10, 2012

Ahhhhh . . . FRIENDS!!!


The house two doors from me that Ben's girlfriend and her friends rented that had a FABULOUS refrigerator with BEER TAP in it that I was allowed to draw draughts from any time they were there (but rarely did so).




Hey Ben,

Rumor has reached me that you might be in possession of a contract signed by the two of us giving 10% of the royalties of my book WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS to YOU (possibly with the idea that the proceeds might eventually help educate your children with a FINE woman (or different future woman), whose name MIGHT BE Mandy. I fear that being "mental" and all, I'm not sure of ANY of this, so if there IS truth to it, I would be HAPPY to catch you up on royalties accrued -- BUT ONLY IF YOU CAN PROVE IT!!!

Proof enough for me would be as simple as a scanned copy of the possible contract that CLEARLY shows my and your signatures, emailed to me at this address. Without this, no claim would be valid.

Beyond all that, there is only ONE valid claim on my royalties, and that by Sister Isaac of St. Mary's Catholic Church -- or more precisely, her Outreach Charity. Since SHE (whom I would pay first due to my OWN sense of priorities), is out of town for another month, I thought I would chase you down and see what we might do if this rumor is indeed true -- and provable by physical document.

Also, let me take a moment to say that I GREATLY APPRECIATE your help in moving my goods from your South 8th Street rented house to Brenda McKnight's rented house, where as her roommate I learned that SOME places are even WORSE than the 100 block of S. 8th Street where the self-described "Padazanin Drug Mafia" -- headed by George Padezanin of "Hand-Painted Homes" terrorized us ALL while showing off his CLOSET-FAG hot (but aging) body. His wife Cheryl will NEVER have my wrath, as she kindly not only gave me cigs when I had none, spoke to me like I was a human, but also DROPPED the false charge against me her husband had forced her to file.

That woman next door to them (not the side with the house that was used in filming the movie STOMPIN' AT THE SAVOY), who teaches GRADE school and HER CLOSET-FAG boyfriend who moved in and had to THROW OUT IN THE STREET all her vermin-infested upholstered furniture that SHE was unaware would even be a problem due to her ADVANCED crack addiction. Also problematic were the couple (moving south two doors), who were ALSO "in the trade" -- he a professor at UNC Wilmington and a British subject, I believe. Their FREQUENT deliveries to their house of new refrigerators (presumably packed with illegal drugs), was a SIGHT TO BEHOLD!!!

And then those total FAGS next door to you in the mulberry house on MY side (who caused YOU all the problems with YOUR landlord who was ALSO in the drug trade), was a total SCANDAL!!! I mean either the short one was BALLING half the LOW-RENT males in town, or selling them drugs as they constantly paraded in and out!!! The TALL boy there was ALSO a professor at UNC Wilmington (where D.A. Ben David's CLUELESS wife is the Director of Development!!! -- and to THINK that UNC is a Kenan-founded school!!!)

That, of course, brings us to 112 S. 8th Street, the "A" side apartment in the shot-gun duplex i had rented from yet ANOTHER Wilmingtonian in the drug trade who used his government "Wilmington Business Developent" cush-job to ACTUALLY promote and increase the illegal drug trade. his name was either Frank or Kenneth (I think the latter), Jernigan -- I have it BOTH ways in my blog. And the couple in the "B" side apartment, Jess and Peter Demaria, ran an actual CRACK (or meth) lab there until I bogged about it and they moved it surreptitiously in the DARK OF NIGHT (or day -- I know I blogged the correct one).

I felt most sorry for the black guy in the blue house two doors north of me. He'd ALREADY been to hell and back after trying to kick drug mafia out of the neighborhood years earlier, and I NEVER took his ARMED THREAT (not a gun) seriously when George Padezanin FORCED him to try to hurt me. (This guy and I had MANY secret conversations about the Padezanins.) And I would ALSO say that I found ALL the other black folks on the street genuinely neighborly -- and if drug users at all, NOT MAFIA CORRUPTED!!!

Please also convey my greetings to your girlfriend -- and HER then-college-roommates as well. I found them all charming and possessed of HIGHEST POTENTIAL. All you guys were also CUTE AS HELL, so my offer to "pleasurize" any and all still stands, whether executed "out" or secretly. But this is NOT mandatory -- nor would it influence my opinion or actions. I DO, however, offer any of you free accommodation in Puerto Vallarta (or at least a tour or low-down on what to do here), should any of you find yourselves coming to THIS paradise for a break from studies, etc.

I THANK GOD for the REAL REPUBLICANS -- such as yourself and my Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo -- that I was privileged to meet in Wilmington. PRAISE JESUS!!!

I hope I will hear from you soon, and that you can clear up this matter of the rumored contract ASAP!!!

All best to ALL,
Scott




.

No comments: