Wednesday, August 1, 2012

As Good As SEX!!! (but FAR less messy)


Confusing the numbers of the "estates", when I googled "the fifth estate", this came right up nevertheless. I've loved Mike Luckovitch since I saw his first cartoon many years ago. And I STILL love Atlanta and even Stone Mountain, GA (where I actually lived most of the years 1983 - 2010, when I was in the area). I'm sure Kevin has something more pressing than this to deal with -- and MY chief aim, whilest "reforming the world" is to avoid as much violence as possible, so I know things must unfold more slowly than I would prefer -- in "God's time" , as they say . . .



>>> AFTER INTERVIEWUS INTERRUPTUS: due to more PRESSING news coming in to Kevin's desk -- "Local News Editor" (night beat).


Hey Kevin,

I think that twenty minutes went really well and I feel totally comfortable talking with you.

Actually, its silly to run up your company's phone bill when it costs me the same one peso/minute whether I send or receive the call, so AFTER you call me Friday evening (and with the difficulties that have been going on, it might take a few calls to connect -- do NOT leave a voicemail as I cannot retrieve them -- a text from your cell if nothing else is working), I can call you back. I FULLY understand the DIFFICULTIES of running a newspaper in this day and age and it would be IRRESPONSIBLE to run up the paper's bills unnecessarily -- regardless what I think of some things they've done (unless it really doesn't matter).

One request for now: IF you are having a transcript made of our recorded conversations, would you mind emailing me a copy -- or even somehow transferring a much larger voice file?

I look forward to our next conversation and could not be more pleased (so far). LOL!!! (on the "so far" part).

I hope you get laid tonight (although we didn't even get anywhere NEAR this subject).

All best,
Scott




.

No comments: