Friday, August 10, 2012

Confronting HuffingtonPost.com AGAIN!!!



>>> A TALE IN TWO "FRESH"EMAILS:


But FIRST, I'd like to say that I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD from Teri Motsinger or Benefits Management, Inc. of Wilmington, NC -- which is the trustee of my personal funds. By their action this week, I can probably assume they will continue to send my weekly $100.00 allowance, MAYBE continue to pay my set bills, but LIKELY NOT reimburse any more of my "unusual expenses" like my foot surgery performed earlier this week.

They ALSO REFUSE to send me a detailed accounting or answer any other reasonable questions I have sent them REPEATEDLY via emails (which, admittedly, hackers have often prevented them from getting -- or they lied about the issue), or confirmed voicemails I left before the phone seems to have gone dead (910-798-2855, Teri's extention is/was 202). Their phone (when I try to call it STILL rings off the hook and is NOT answered by human or their previously-flawless answering software.


* * *

Dear Ms. Wilkie, (of HuffingtonPost.com)


I salute your writing talents, but ABSOLUTELY do not have time to wade through piles of what in NEWS REPORTING is just rubbish overwriting that I have to waste my time digging through to try to find some FACTS.


And I DON'T blame you as much as I blame the HuffPost editors who must be smoking too much pot or something to presumably encourage this style of writing in this INAPPROPRIATE place. Disclaimer: I have been known to smoke too much pot on occasion -- BUT NOT WHEN I'M SERIOUSLY FOCUSING ON THE NEWS.


I happen to have worked for playwright Tennessee Williams and I ALSO happen to be the oldest son of Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC, first identified to me by key Jews in Atlanta, GA in 1990, as the TOP NAZI in the United States (we had swastikas on the dinner plates when I was growing up in the 1950s and 60s -- and we were BEATEN every day for no reason -- things my mother STILL admits to, but makes excuses for), and when I FIRST got the nerve up to blog about Mom's position in early 2010, Jonathan Reiner of the iconic Hollywood family made me an "Honorary Jew". Later, in August of 2010, when I was held hostage in a crack house in Puerto Vallarta after Gen. Collin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer (recently retired and living in the Atlanta area), told me the Patriots in the US Government who had been informally protecting me could no longer do so and I must flee the US or lose my life, I fled to Puerto Vallarta (where I am AGAIN after living in Wilmington, NC for 14 months during which time I suffered SIX imprisonments on EIGHT false misdemeanor charges, TWO false mental-hospital commitments, and innumerable REFUSALS of City Police and New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies to protect me, because I was ALSO constantly blogging, talking, and emailing about the fact that Wilmington -- the LARGEST VOLUME illegal drug port on the US -- is entirely protected by Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- who RECENTLY was elevated to Deacon at First Presbyterian Church despite my warning Pastor Ernie Thompson and the other ministers of Ben's narco-trafficking. Google "Wilmington Insurrection 1898" to find the SURFACE story. The REAL force behind it was my distant relative William R. Kenan, SR., who had been the ONLY confederate to actually get a shot at Abe Lincoln during the War -- but missed. He TOO was protected by First Prez's then Pastor who had made him an Elder to hide this ONLY overturning of  a municipal government in US History by VIOLENCE (which incidentally turned the 2/3 majority BLACK town white, and the spit of land between where the Cape Fear River and N.E. Cape Fear River was known for YEARS thereafter as "Niggerhead Point", due to all the heads of blacks impaled on stakes that bristled there to rot -- as a warning, of course. This action EMBOLDENED racists across the "Old South" to pass all the Jim Crow Laws WITHIN TWO YEARS.


Now, I must apologize for my run-on, incomplete sentences and thoughts here, but you will find my FACTS and analysis of them in my political blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com is considerably better organized, if not perfect. You will ALSO find that my Kenan Relatives, who actually inherited what was arguably the world's largest fortune from Henry Flagler who FOUNDED Standard Oil and owned TWICE as much as his front man John D. Rockefeller -- as well as the considerable fortune of Frank Hawkins who is credited with putting the Phoenix in Atlanta -- are the LARGEST financial force in the world today for University Education, Democracy and RESPONSIBLE Capitalism (google "Kenan Institute Asia"), and are now preserving the native languages and cultures of Latin America.


I'll leave you to your own research in my blog and elsewhere -- if any of this interests you. But it is ENTIRELY TRUE that when I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis at a party thrown by Jean Stein and George Plimpton in Jean's Manhattan apartment Jan. 11, 1982, I PROMISED Jackie that I would one day get her and President Kennedy's revenge against the Nazi-Republicans in our Government who had murdered her husband, RFK, and MLK, Jr. I believe you will find that I have with RIGOROUS LOGIC and SCRUPULOUS insistence on getting to TRUTH gven the BEST explanation of what has happened to our BELOVED COUNTRY that exists in the PUBLIC RECORD (although my blog has been SERIOUSLY SUPPRESSED and I have done it at great personal peril, but that I have ALWAYS managed to out outwit my adversaries. Currently, I work DIRECTLY with TOP Mexican Intelligence, who have CONFIRMED that the President of Mexico and high officials have known since AT LEAST 1980, that the Bush Family and the CIA are in charge of ALL the narco-trafficking as well as guns-running between our countries, AND that US Border Guards CONFIRMED this to me as well when I drove back to the US in December 2011 -- in fact they were so impressed that I had actually BLOGGED about it without being MURDERED, that they bought me dinner!!!


I forgot to mention that while held hostage in a crack house (still in existance) at 1690 Calle Costa Rica (current crack heads were NOT the real problem), TOP Mexican and Colombian narco-trafficker who came through FIRST told me my mother is Dick Cheney's boss and reports ONLY to the Pope in Rome.


You should also know that HuffPost has BANNED ME FROM COMMENTING since January 2012 without reason -- but that began after i started accusing Managing Editor (or Chief of Staff) Jimmy Soni of trying to DESTROY Bank of America with lies in conjunction with Matt Taibbi (a former George W. Bush aide and adviser) of Rolling Stone (magazine for stoners who can't think straight). Ironically, Mr. Soni sits on the BOARD of Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University, which is fueled by profits of the companies the Kenan Charitable Trusts today control -- variously and in concert -- and most not "Kenan" named now to hide better, including Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Coca-Cola, Bank of America, Florida Power & Light, Kenan Advantage Group, etc.


Don't get me wrong. MANY Kenan Companies need correction too, but Taibbi and Sonni prominently published PROVEN LIES about BoA -- just to try to KILL the profits that fuel what the Kenan Charities. And OTHERWISE, I am CONSTANTLY SALUTING HuffPost for its generally SUPERB REPORTING.


This email will soon be converted to a blog post, and then emailed to my list of nearly 1,500. To see my more-used list of nearly 500, I posted it here:



>>> THIS EMAIL CAME BACK TO BLIND-COPIED ME WITHOUT THE LINK I'D ATTACHED (or anything else after what you see above). This altering of my emails IN TRANSIT was first pointed out to me and proven by Mr. John Blades, Executive Director of the FLAGLER MUSEUM in Palm Beach, FL. See: http://www.flaglermuseum.us/ .

For my list, see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/my-opt-in-email-list.html . there was nothing of consequence in the email after that except my signature.


* * *

(To Mr. Kenan Kern, a distant blood relative)



TRUE!!! (that it is NOT really important).



But WHAT ON EARTH IS "Tom Kenan III can confirm me" supposed to mean??? Confirm you WHAT -- as a blood Kenan??? As a REAL person??? As a Patriotic American???



And the sentence does NOT pass test of logic OR grammar/structure.



With all due respect, sir (and I have researched YOUR life story -- an admirable one, at least by appearances), you MIGHT-could be on TOO MANY "old-age" drugs to even THINK STRAIGHT anymore, although I'll grant you that you are probably "straight" sexually, unlike Tommy III, who once dated the same guy I later did -- establishing Tom's and my SIMILAR TASTES!!!



I could NEVER attack a fellow "blood Kenan", except to CORRECT their Devil-Bought eternal "souls" -- a process that usually happens before a person realizes it consciously. WORSHIPPING "The Golden Calf" (money, power, fame, sex, drugs (both legal and illegal), Jesus-as-"Savior"-rather-than-Prophet, and so on.



I'm sure you and I will one day CELEBRATE our roles in bringing in GOD'S GOVERNMENT ON EARTH, sometimes called Christ or Buddha Consciousness or, as I like to call it, THE AGE OF THE ARTIST. As Mr. Shakespeare once wrote: "All life's a stage." Be thankful for your role in this as we move forward toward TRUE COMMUNION with the ONE "Thing We Call God".



Many thanks for reading this,

Scott



-----Original Message-----


From: Kenan J. Kern - Amazon Marketplace [mailto:wwllwzgd87v0qms@marketplace.amazon.com]

Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 11:50 AM

To: Scott Kenan

Subject: Re: Special TREAT to ONLY my small email lit of nearly 500. WHO'S LAUGHING N-O-W??? ??? ???



Tom Kenan, III can confirm me but that really is not important. 

Kenan Kern

Savannah, Ga



Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone



Scott Kenan - Amazon Marketplace <[e-mail address removed]> wrote:



>Sorry, Mr. Kern, but I refuse to do so at this time. if YOU actually

>wrote this email (rather than a hacker), YOU are part of the RACIST

>NAZI maybe Republicans, maybe nots who are trying to take the United

>States of America to HELL -- as well a a TRAITOR to the Kenan Family,

>to which you are blood related (as was America's WORST PREVIOUS

>TRAITOR, Williams R. Kenan, SENIOR).

> 

>Good luck.

> 

>That said, I thank you for selling me a copy of THE KENAN FAMILY

>(1999). It arrived about half a year ago in FINE condition and replaced

>the copy that had been STOLEN from me by narco-traffickers while i was

>held hostage in a crack house in Puerto Vallarta.

> 

>May you kiss me certified "reverse Oreo", "Honorary Jew",

>now-supporting Quetzalcoatl ####. Please see my MOST POPULAR blogpost

>ever  (over 10,000 hits so far):


> . 

>All best, and I can only PRAY this came from hackers and not you!!!

> 

>Scott David Kenan

>Son of Williams Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan Personally

>supported by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, and 60 MINUTES, whom

>he sent to interview me in PV, and who expect to run several segments

>on my story after the November election)

>  


>On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 9:36 AM, Kenan J. Kern - Amazon Marketplace <

>[e-mail address removed]> wrote:

> 

>> Please remove me from your e-mail distribution.

>> 

>> Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone




.

No comments: