Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dissembling the TOWER OF BABEL???

 
In 1951, Odell Balkcum (finally the RIGHT spelling -- but what a spelling it is!!!), SAVED MY LIFE!!!




>>> MY "CONFEDERATE" APOLOGY to a can't-help-it Yankee (we must ALL learn to get along together, somehow, no???):


Well, thanks for this -- and my answer to it must be somewhat complicated, but it will be HONEST:

I do NOT "clean-up" my blog for anyone -- least of all to hide my own errors, so it will remain, although I WILL remove your email address and anything else identifying you, and I will ATTEMPT to email out this correction as widely as I sent the original.

First, as to my "mental state" (and NO, I'd had no pot in more than 24 hours and only two glasses of wine last night), I will fall back on the OLD PROVERB: “If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck” for my defense, BUT THAT SAID, also confirm that only the statement "GOD IS" is ALWAYS true.


And again, I suggest you consider reducing your prescription drugs to help you stop THINKING and COMMUNICATING like a DANG DOUBLE-SPEAK YANKEE. Then again, you ARE a Yankee, and truth be told: I was born that way, but by the GRACE OF GOD, my Dad's best friend from growing up in Wilmington, Odell Baulckum (presumably of the used-car Baulckums --maybe wrong spelling), fed me a teaspoon of Bourbon when I first visited Wilmington in 1951 and was six weeks old, TO KEEP ME FROM TURNING YANKEE!!!

>>> DISCLAIMER: It was probably only a drop on my lips.

I suppose I will have to simply read your words through a lens to translate the best I can. So here's my question: WHY DO WE NEVER (almost), HAVE THESE PROBLEMS WHEN WE SPEAK ON THE PHONE???

Well, I am a writer, so more tuned to words and nuance of grammar than most -- and probably have too high an expectation of others. I will try to be more understanding and hope you will take more care writing as well. Actually, in THIS email you are QUITE CLEAR and there is no evidence of "drug haze".

I hope this reply will satisfy you. I also have a request, that this is PROBABLY not the time to ask, but I keep forgetting and its important to me since my Dad was in EIGHT episodes of THE YOUNG INDIANA JONES as an extra: Would you mind ordering this for me???: OH LORD!!! I just checked and there are THREE collections of the TV episodes at about $38.00 each, so maybe I can find out which one has the most of Dad and do this later.

BOTTOM LINE (and this REALLY IS an after-thought): Maybe we can think of this "episode" as a GREAT EXCUSE for me to publish John Uecker's contact info for the PRESS (and weirdos -- Law enforcement has had it for years, already)??? I mean I DID have cause to recently publish the same info on my siblings and former Pentagon Publishing associates -- so it's all handy in close-together blog-posts. How cool is THAT???

Scott

(I'll take out some lurid details too.)


On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 3:44 PM, A GENEROUS YANKEE wrote:


Oh, Scott, in this month I have provided $600 + 1000 + 700 + 400 = $2700. The 700 is earmarked for MBE, and I expect I will have to provide several hundred dollars more when MBE bills you a week from now. I consider 1000 + 400 to cover your dental expenses, including the bridge this Friday. Your expenses involving your old computer and hard drive can be managed with your savings account reserve, and then I will provide money to replenish that account. Also, when Teri reimburses your dental expenses, much of that can be added to your savings account.

Using your blog to extort money or to attack people with false charges, though they may be "true" to you, must be considered in the light of your history. With that forebearance, I have been a useful and good friend to you, and plan to remain so.

Of course I am NOT John Uecker. Nor a Republican, Nazi, Adversary, or Liar.

If you've been toking, or uncontrollably boiling up to your present mental state, I hope you will soon settle down, and clean up your blog post.


* * *


>>> MY REPLY TO A CARING HOMELESS MAN IN WILMINGTON!!!:



Hey Carlos:

 
WOW -- how nice to hear from someone caring enough to ask about someone else's welfare.

 
I shed a tear when I got your note, in fact it reminded me of the GREAT DECENCY of nearly everyone, actually, EVEN NARCO-TRAFFICKERS and corrupted cops!!! (not that I am meaning to imply you are either).

 
I've been in Mexico for nearly four months now, and have no idea what has happened to Jonathan (who would not hurt a flea -- as far as I know), in fact I was BEYOND SHOCKED the day the guy who was having so much sex with me -- up to SEVEN times per day (and me 60 years old then)!!! --"Spaghetti Joey", actually Joey Spagnolo -- WHO HAS NO MUG-SHOT PUBLISHED AT ALL, which possibly VERIFIES that Joey really IS the DEEP COVER CIA/Special Forces operative killing people first in the bayous of Louisiana -- now in the Wilmington area -- that Joey always claimed to me to be.


>>> More info on Joey "Spagetti" here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/how-i-lept-out-of-hell.html .

 
I bring Joey up, because ONE time last winter (and in retrospect it all seemed STAGED -- although our friend Jonathan really DID get hurt), Joey and James Lester (in my blog sometimes called James "Whitehead" because of his white hair, or "Licker" (to seem like Lester -- the guy is a Mormon and used to get phone calls from someone he addressed as "Bishop" when we lived in Mercy House Shelter -- TELLING HIM HOW TO HARASS ME NEXT!!!), beat the CRAP out of Jonathan on market Street in front of the south end of the Nixon Federal Building, but were BOTH intercepted by cops near me in front of the Irish Pub around the corner on Front Street.

 
I could NOT make sense of it since their stories TOTALLY conflicted. A 48-year-old-ish white guy who was MUY LOCO and claimed he was STILL in town working for FEMA many months after Hurricane Irene (Irene?), claimed he had witnessed it all and even testified in court about it -- but no one was actually punished much, and Jonathan somehow was blamed for stabbing one of them with his ever-ready pencil in self-defense -- EVEN THOUGH I SAW JONATHAN BLEEDING VERY PROFUSELY AND HE HAD TO BE HOSPITALIZED BRIEFLY.

 
Knowing both Joey (who between sex acts with me the last night I spent in Wilmington also pulled a switch-blade on me THREE times -- so I KEPT THE SEX COMING (and David, the handsome, hopes-to-join-French-Legion homeless guy who HATES the FAG and Jeopardy-champ night-captain at Mercy House: Myron who once shared U-Haul storage near mine, and David's GIRLFRIEND were SLEEPING under the bathroom sink in my hotel room through this all), SINCE JOEY WAS AWAYS HORNY AND NEVER RAN OUT OF JUICES (GIANT DICK too!!!) -- maybe he has an extra male chromosome -- LOL!!!) and James Lester (who is stupid and ugly but LOVED showing me his NICE big dick (sometimes erect), in Mercy House Shelter, claiming both he and his ugly, fat wife prefer sex with people of their OWN sexes -- and he REALLY WANTED ME, was NOT quite as prone to violence, I think they BOTH ganged up on Jonathan (he got pretty big checks on a regular basis from family as well as Government Disability, I've heard), to get his money, and then after the stabbing (of Joey -- he showed me the wounds), things got crazy and the two perpetrators WENT AFTER EACH OTHER!!!


>>> more info on James Lester ("Whitehead", "Licker") here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/cyber-stalked-bullied-again-and-again.html .

 
At least that's the best I can make of it. Jonathan ALSO had the reputation for LOOSING nearly all his money on BAD FEMALE WHORES who usually took advantage of him and rarely delivered "the goods".

 
I suggest you ask the downtown cops -- they ALL actually CARE ABOUT JONATHAN'S WELFARE (and everyone else's too, REALLY!!!). They should know.

 
>>> AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, I know that beat cops have no intention of becoming corrupted, but fall into a trap and have to feed their families -- so would you PLEASE tell any you see that I hold NONE of their crimes against them PERSONALLY (I blame Upper Management), and I really DID like most of them.

 
I AM still going to sue the Police Department and NC Courts -- I have to in order to STOP THE NARCO-MADNESS!!! (I'm a blood Kenan and it's in my DNA!!!)

 
And can you kindly write back and let me know anything you find out about Jonathan??? He and I got along well (once I understood he is straight). LOL!!!

 
And if you know David and his girlfriend -- would you give them my best too???

 
Thanks!!!

Scott

 
On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 5:26 PM, "Carlos" wrote:


Hey, I 've read your blog sometimes. You seem to know alot of peoople. Haven't seen the tall deaf guy in a long time. I think in one of your articles you said his name was Jonathan. I used to see him at the Good Shepard when I ate lunch there. Curious as to what happened to him. hope he didn't get beet up again.
 
C.

 

 
 
Scott
 
.

No comments: