Friday, August 17, 2012

Even the BEST People Are Sometimes Hypocrites (even me)


"LONG-DONG" (Paul) Ryan shirtless photo finally found!!! (No dong showing in bottom of photo that has him clad in baggy trunks -- who cares???)

So far (according to Google Statistics) over 150 people ended up accessing my blog posts while googling "Paul Ryan shirtless" -- and that was BEFORE I posted this (just now)!!!


 
>>> FACEBOOK MESSAGE BACK-AND-FORTH with my first cousin Judy. It took me FOUR attempts to reply to her. The first three were BLOCKED by Facebook, which popped up a message that I am NOT ALLOWED to send Facebook messages for another 20 days or so.

But in the process of trying to position the message so when I attempted to send it and got that POP UP from Facebook so I could "screen-capture" it with Windows' "Snip-It" tool, it went through on the FOURTH attempt.

LOL!!! I think since Carlos Salim (Slim) and CIA monitor me in REAL TIME, they knew they might as well just give up.


I ALWAYS WIN!!! !!! !!!




25 minutes ago
Judith Whitney
  • Scott, I will always love you and care about you. I just can't handle the things you write about on facebook. I would never try and ban your speaches.

  • about a minute ago
    Scott Kenan
    • Well if you can't handle the TRUTH, you can NEVER get into Heaven. Read your Bible if you don't believe me. I accept you don't like a lot of my language, but I had to become a STREET-FIGHTER to win -- and I HAVE won. Only in the United States is the press not reporting that because Mitt Romney accepted foreign money for his campaign, byu US LAW (not Constitution), he is now NOT eligible to run.

      This has been on the front pages of newspapers around the world -- but NOWHERE in US (yet) that I know of. How long can the Republicans like Thom Goolsby and the other GOD-HATING, Racist, homophobic, GreedBots keep it a secret???

      I think they want to find a replacement they agree on first before it gets out in the US -- but that PROVES how controled the US Press is. It is one of the LEAST FREE countries in the world.

      And I think MOST of your problem is NOT with what I say as much as it is what people will say ABOUT YOU if you friend me on facebook and it shows on your page. You think that if God-Haters approve of you, GOD will also.

      THIS IS NOT A WINNING STRATEGY (but perhaps I am wrong). Keep it up and YOU will find out and can let the rest of us know.

      Love,
      Scott



  • Who dis??? Judith (Russ) Whitney, young???


    Scott

    .

    No comments: