Saturday, August 18, 2012

Frank Delia of Italian Market/Coffee House in Wilmington, NC should be EXCOMMUNICATED BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH (for what he did to me)!!!


Frank Delia's Italian Market and Coffee Shop on Front Street in Wilmington, NC.


>>> BUT FIRST, ANOTHER MATTER OR TWO:




· ·
* * *

 You would not BELIEVE how many hits I'm getting from people googling "Greg Lernihan" and "Convergint" (his company).
Greg is my first cousin Mary Beth (Meyer)'s husband and Convergint is the SPYING company he built to HUGE success with my mother's NAZI/REPUBLICAN help. Mary Beth was my sister Julie's BEST BUD for quite a while, and Julie is the one MOST CONSCIOUSLY ALLIED WITH MY MOM.
See this DAMNING post about Convergint that all these people are finding -- including the FACT that I found his HUGE NATIONAL COMPANY using a STOLEN (also expired) SECURITY CERTIFICATE -- and he PURPORTS to be a company GUARANTEEING INTERNET SECURITY!!!
ALL THESE PEOPLE (Greg & Mary Beth Lernihan, Julie Ruth (Kenan) Duffy, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan) CLAIM TO BE DEVOUT CATHOLICS AND FOLLOW THE CHURCH'S TEACHINGS AND PRACTICES PERFECTLY.
EVERY ONE OF THEM SHOULD BE EXCOMMUNICATED BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH UNTIL THEY CONFESS, AND MAKE AMENDS TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!
Convergint info begins halfway down at the RED "PS": http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/your-morning-wake-up-call.html .
Scotty-poo


* * *


Hi Frank Delia -- and THANKS FOR WRITING!!!

It gave me an excuse to call you on your cell phone, (910) 328-2012, your email address: frankntb@aol.com, which I found on your website: http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/10466.html , which since I spoke to you at 7:02 PM, EDT and told you that, YOU HAVE DISABLED THE LISTING (but at the moment it still shows), and REMOVED your cell phone number!!!


Well, if you FORGET YOUR PHONE NUMBER, I'll post it handy for you on my blog.


Here is your OTHER website: https://thefoodsofitaly.com/ .


In any case, since you PROCLAIM yourself a GOOD CATHOLIC and that YOUR FINE CATHOLIC VALUES will PUT ME IN JAIL OR MENTAL HOSPITAL (per our genial, calm conversation this evening), yet you STILL DO NOT REGRET allowing and encouraging your good friends and customers who QUITE PUBLICLY accused me of molesting their young son sexually -- the WORST LIE EVER TOLD ABOUT ME -- SLANDER REALLY (but I KNEW that given my treatment by District Attorney Ben David and NC Courts, I could NEVER prosecute anyone).


Perhaps MOST TELLING OF ALL was that when I DEMANDED they have me arrested and prosecuted if that were the case, they laughingly (something YOU laughed about later, when we discussed it as you KICKED ME OUT OF YOUR COFFEE HOUSE PERMANENTLY FOR NO CAUSE AT ALL), said, "Oh no, we have no intention of doing THAT!!!" and then claimed they planned to use it against me in other ways (which never quite worked out, DID IT???)


Anyway, as promised, I'm going to blog this and then email it to my list of nearly 1,500. I'm sure ALL THE WILMINGTON HYPOCRITES WILL STILL BUY YOUR COFFEE, but remember:


1. Not only do even your EMPLOYEES (except the Italian-looking middle-aged woman with the "plow-nose" as big as a Pedro-Almodovar actress), Know and DISCUSS WITH ME that they KNOW you are in the narco-trafficking business, but . . .


2. They let me in your store to buy treats for myself and a GORGEOUS pomegranate plate from Italy that had a FAIR PRICE. I gave it to my first cousin, Judy (Russ) Whitney of Rocky Point, NC.


3. My TOP AMBITION growing up was to become a JESUIT PRIEST, but that fell victim to my belief that Jesus was a SWELL PROPHET, but NOT an idol to worship or expect to clean up everyone's messes for them (GROW UP CHRISTIANS and KNOW THAT JESUS ALWAYS TOLD THE TRUTH!!!)


I HONOR everything Jesus said (but little that's said about him). Father Bob Kus of St. Mary's Catholic Church is MY CONFESSOR (me, being "Church Invisible" as defined by the Baltimore Catechism of my youth in Catholic Schools where I got an EXCELLENT education through grade 8).


I THANK GOD for all the DEDICATED CATHOLIC NUNS -- and their contribution to Education -- but ESPECIALLY for Sister Isaac (also of St. Mary's), whose TILESON OUTREACH is the BEST homeless service organization. In fact, I've pledged 10% of the royalties of my memoir about working for Tennessee Williams (soon to be revised and updated and published in BOTH electronic and paper) to Sister Isaac's charity. Eventually, movie rights will sell -- and it MIGHT become a one or few-person show traveling the world (maybe starring me) -- and THAT's where REAL ROYALTIES ARE MADE!!!


If you want to learn about my writing and perception of GREATS (lot's of vignettes of TOP people in Arts and Politics whom I met then are in the book), you can purchase it electronic here for only $4.95 (limited time low price!!!): http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 .


I know you claimed you would NOT read my email reply to you, but I AM going to send this to as many Catholic priests in metro-Wilmington as I can find email addresses for.



4. >>> OF GREATEST IMPORT TO WILMINGTONIANS: I am STILL suing Wilmington Police and North Carolina Courts (maybe Ben David and Judges Criner and Noecker personally as well), for GROSS VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS!!!



There's PLENTY of TIME left under statute of limitations, so I'm biding my time as I destroy the Republican Party as it now exists in North Carolina -- with the help of Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, with whom I once "shared a boyfriend".


Here is where any new reader might find a brief synopsis of my experience of the last three years: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/taking-my-allegations-to-fbi-period.html  .


5. Here is where I discuss our confrontation further -- as well as document SOME of my troubles with Sen. Thom Goolsby (who at the bottom of the post actually pretended to be a kindly grandma DEFENDING Sen. Goolsby -- BUT I UNMASKED HIM!!!


See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/riding-wave.html .


Well, let me post this on my blog and then email it out.


Best of luck to you, Sir, as we resolve things later IN COURT!!!


Scott David Kenan


Self-appointed Cyber-General, USA
"Shadow" Jesuit (Society of Jesus)



On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Frank Delia <frankntb@aol.com> wrote:


PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST.
          THANK YOU

(unsigned)





Scott

.

No comments: