Thursday, August 2, 2012

HOW the Kenan Family ALWAYS WINS (curVAceous!!!)


Flemish tapistries owned by the Kenan Family of North Carolina. See MORE stunning interiors of  the Thomas S. Kenan III-owned The Breakers hotel in Palm Beach (where Drug-Rush Limbaugh was crooned by Elton John at Rush's most recent serial-wedding): http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/node/304524/print




>>> EMAILED TO 500 LAST NIGHT:


Hello my FRIEND!!!



Gmail is freezing and "rebooting" itself WITHOUT my help -- rapid-fire tonight (several times in a single minute), but of course is stopping now that I type about it since I am monitored by my adversaries in real time and VERY CLOSELY now. They know when to calm their DRUGGED ASSES down. SOME NAZI/REPUBLICANS DO have enough discipline to keep it together -- although I delight to see how more and more desperate they get as time marches on, leaving them to the hells of their own making.



Sorry for sounding so biblical, but we share this cultural whatever-the-F-it-is, so it's useful for shorthand.



Some notes -- and you'll see shortly why I'm copying Kevin Maurer. As you KNOW, I DON'T talk about anyone behind his or her back.



1. I tried to watch the movie JFK (director's cut) again tonight. It was NOT my emotional ties to the story that made me abandon it, but the story being so complicated (and my "human" mind limited), I did NOT need to overtax myself with a compound/complex stories whose illumination is someone else's responsibility -- PRAISE BEJESUS!!! It's still on in the background because:



2. I've LONG been troubled about the relationship between Jim Garrison and his wife. She seems to CONSCIOUSLY be a nice person who is concerned with keeping her family together and of course Jim's obsession disrupted that. I easily sympathize with BOTH of them, but the TRUTH remains that THE PURSUIT OF TRUTH and heterosexual families are ENTIRELY INCOMPATIBLE -- unless BOTH husband and wife are what I call "evolved" to ARTIST.



And then the BIGGEST problem with THAT is that evolved people are in touch with their God-given bisexual nature (for the great majority, anyway). Thank God that today's children -- and I mean roughly the majority of those up to about 35 years of age today -- are PRE-PROGRAMMED to handle the emotional upheaval of their parents having to face reality.



I'm sure that YOU at least, remember that Tennessee Williams told me and many others that he and Ernest Hemingway were actually TIGHT friends and that behind the many marriages, Hemingway was more gay than straight, although they did not socialize together, really -- in fact, Leoncia McGee, his long-time maid (a main character in my book), had been Hemingway's maid before Tennessee's (and worked for the President of Johnson & Johnson before that). She and I were CLOSEST buds as well, and she knew how to keep all the secrets, including of Ernest Hemingway's homosexual trysts in his home.  



Hemingway's whole manly-man thing was his honest temperament -- but ALSO conveniently covered his homosexual life for the IGNORANT who thought that manly-man-ism was anything other than a cover for gay-dom.



3. And THAT's where I get to Mr. Maurer. I'm NOT claiming he's gay, or more gay than straight -- I'm not here to judge that. But ONE thing he inadvertently let out with a disbelieving grunt (the ONLY such thing he gave off -- and I'm not really violating my promise to keep our conversations private here, SINCE IT WAS A GRUNT AND NOT WORDS, but he let it out after I mentioned Gen. James Kenan's having led the first armed resistance to the Crown over the Stamp Act. THIS has been bothering me enormously since I got off the phone -- and causing me unease, which usually means I am the one who needs to LEARN MORE -- so I've been doing research.



Gen. Kenan led his little insurrection in 1765, EIGHT YEARS before the Boston Tea Party -- but according to published records DEFINITELY against the Stamp Act. Since it was SO MUCH earlier, it might not be fair to say it helped start the WAR (and frankly, I'm surprised it took ALL THOSE YEARS for the Colonists to build up enough steam to begin acting MORE!!! -- see how Kenans like ME are ALWAYS ahead of the CURVE??? No wonder they're all so damn rich. HA!!!), but was still the first recorded act. But Kevin's little humph means he didn't believe me AT ALL!!! And TONS of old timers around Wilmington that I spoke to while living there were WELL aware of it -- as were some young folks too,



Nice that the hackers let up and I've not had a SINGLE hiccup since I wrote about the problem above!!!



Anyway, I have to now assume that Kevin FIRST (before tonight), thought I was just a nutball psychotic with an interesting way to spin a story. Nevertheless, I also must say that I genuinely like him and sense he has a HUGE capacity for personal and professional growth. I ONLY regret that if he DOES decide to go forward (I think the thing of his calling me Friday is mostly to give him an "out" if he comes under too much pressure -- which is CERTAIN to happen if he continues. He's more able to make "acceptable" excuses if he's to call me -- and since he DOES read my blog and emails all, he KNOWS I'm at heart a TOTAL CAPITALIST and BUSINESSMAN, already PROVEN to have great success. He's smart enough to know I would want to save the paper's phone budget when the charge is the same to me regardless, which he ALSO already knew.



So if he's dating an un-evolved woman (or self-hating gay guy -- you never know), he's gonna have a tough row to hoe!!! I'm still betting on him. I really wouldn't know about his REAL sexual orientation -- but I sense a desire to know TRUTH in him that I believe he will go with. I just HOPE he plays it cool enough to keep his job.



4. Yes, the PROBLEM with the owner of Marrakesh Wilmington is that he was TOTALLY naive, and did NOT recognize that all those black workmen back in January wore TOTAL DRUG MAFIA GEAR (clothing), SCREWED him constantly by NOT showing up to work but since he was NOT in town billed him outrageously. THOSE assholes several times almost beat me up when I accused them of LESS than that. 



One kind local businessman who said I was WRONG when I assumed the owner was drug mafia connected, sent the owner to talk to me and he had not a SINGLE bad vibe about him. Too bad he got so trashed -- and I'd bet my BOTTOM DOLLAR that the Drug Mafia that own Port City Java adjacent kept him spinning in such circles that he never knew what hit him -- and then they even trashed the place bad to make him come off as the culprit when he's FAR more likely to be the victim.



I wonder what the Drug Mafia wants that space for so badly -- probably another pigs-n-sluts night club. It's not possible to participate in the regular nightclub scene in Wilmington WITHOUT being TOTALLY immoral. I've seen nightclub scenes in MANY cities on several continents -- and NEVER seen anything that matches Wilmington for EVIL. And I rather LIKE nightclub scenes -- both gay and straight!!!



But you get so HYPNOTIZED in Wilmington you soon don't realize you've fallen into the pit of hell -- and as Evan Fish discovered, THERE'S NO WAY OUT!!! (alive).



5. Well, Friday will certainly be interesting, but I DO NOT expect to discuss this with Kevin DIRECTLY. he's simply not awake enough yet, but his heart is in the right place, he has a boy's curiosity (one of the BEST of God's attributes), and he IS waking up!!! (irreversible, I hate to inform some).



6. Thanks for checking the Star News for me. I've looked at it online only a few times since leaving NC. It has a near TOTAL lack of REAL news of Wilmington, and I don't have the time to search it between the lines where what truth it has usually lies. Too bad it's too slick to use for toilet paper.



7. But the www.Banderasnews.com  online is even WORSE -- a TOTAL organ of rich, white Americans paternalisticly congratulating themselves on their efforts to improve Mexicans, while achieving little that's real -- except probably enriching Republicans further. There is definitely GOOD stuff about cultural happenings there, but little real news to THINKING people with interest in politics.



8. It WAS there, though, that I learned that the FLAGSHIP of Kenan companies, Exxon-Mobil, has been negotiating with the Mexican government to be allowed to be the FIRST foreign oil company to be allowed to develop Mexican oil in memory. Exxon's CHIEF contribution wherever it goes is the propping up of Law & Order with no particular regard to whether the local authorities are corrupt or not. It's ALSO known for being the SLOWEST of oil companies to get into alternative energy sources -- and has an ABYSMAL record on LGBT issues. THE KENAN FAMILY OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED FOR ALLOWING IT TO DO ALL OF THIS (although a case can be made for law and order)!!!



9. And THAT brings up the MISSING KENANS from the wealthy branch. James G. Kenan's five children are not mentioned in THE KENAN FAMILY except to mention they were BORN!!! This James is the one who ran everything with his brother Frank Hawkins Kenan. Best I can deduce is that since James's wife was Catholic and in those days could NOT marry outside the faith unless the non-Catholic spouse agreed that the children be raise Catholic. In fact, my research shows that two of those children are now Catholic clergy of some note (enough to make the Internet, anyway) -- but the Kenans are so untrusting of Papists, I think they would NEVER leave management of the main wealth to Catholics.



10, Also, Thomas S. Kenan III's FULL brother Owen's children are not mentioned except for their birth. Either they went so mindlessly into wealthy pleasures they were judged basically incompetent -- or have gone FULLY under cover to handle the money after TSK III dies -- he being gay as a goose with no issue. Sterling Kenan -- known as a society butterfly and art-free interior decorator, blocked my emails and blocked me on Facebook about a year ago. I'm not sure if it is she or her mother (Owen's widow, now remarried) Sterling SENIOR who actually has the decorating business (or pretension of it) -- and which one of them is called "Squirty" Kenan -- clearly a playful Southern reference to either a pesky nipple or "kitty". I just CRACKED UP all OVER First Prez's parking lot after services to hear the oldest of Wilmington's Aristocracy Dames going on and on about "Squirty" Kenan. HA!!!



Only Tommy was CLEARLY groomed by his parents to handle the responsibilities of almost inconceivable wealth, but even HE is "addicted" to a boyfriend, Christopher, who is about 1/3 his age (common Kenan mating pattern), whose closest friends that I met in Wilmington were nothing but mindless, high-end drug trash -- which is PROBABLY why Tommy has been so led astray in his life.



Many Old-Guard-of-the-Highest-Real-Order in Wilmington lamented to me that after Tommy there is no real Kenan heir and the Dynasty will fall. But I perceive that my distant relatives -- especially Tommy -- are too smart and have got a solution waiting in place. It's just that NO ONE outside the closest inner Kenan circle seems to have any idea AT ALL what that solution is. TSK III is now about 73, so not that old for a Kenan AT ALL!!!



Enough for tonight.



CHEERS!!!!! A HUGE thunderstorm just broke -- always a good omen -- and I've had NO HACKER PROBLEMS since first mentioning the earlier bedevilment. JFK (the movie) just this minute ended, so I guess that's my hint to go to bed.



I'd say MUCH progress is being made -- and more and more quickly (I just hope poor Kevin can keep up with HIS ELDERS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)!!!



Scott

  

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:09 PM, MY FRIEND wrote:


...and 3 downtown restaurants have closed. Marrakesh lasted only a few weeks, and the space is now in legal proceedings. Crow Hill closed after 2 years. Caffe Phoenix, opened in 1989, just closed.



Well, thank goodness they can't blame you. Now if only that coffeehouse/WiFi chain that abused you (can't recall the name) would be shut down because of the drugs being smuggled in their coffee beans...  




Sterling Kenan, JUNIOR on left (the one who blocked my emails and blocked me on Facebook), listed as "co-founder of Ross Kenan Interiors". The link to THAT (found on THIS webpage: http://gardenandgun.com/blog/design-flash-ross-kenan-interiors ) leads only to a book on Amazon.com WRITTEN BY SOMEONE ELSE ENTIRELY!!!






Sterling Kenan, SENIOR (on right), aka "the one who squirts".


Scott

.

No comments: