Friday, August 17, 2012

I KEEP WINNING!!!


"Republicans" WORLDWIDE: "Garry Kasparov has just been arrested outside the Moscow courthouse where the Pussy Riot trial is taking place. He was not there to protest, simply to attend, and the police cornered him and dragged him into the police van. This photo shows the police assaulting him inside the van. We hope he is all right and we will provide updates when we have them. (Photo by Olaf Koens here: https://twitter.com/obk/status/236423940975779840/photo/1 ).



>>> EMAIL (and other) TALES!!!:


Thank you -- and it APPEARS that after my blogging up a storm (again), the computer arrived here yesterday afternoon. I expect to pick it up shortly (if that's what's in).

ALSO, during dinner/movie with Sonny, Tanya, and Hurricane Jeretzi last night in my apartment, I realized that I have become so stressed from lack of sex that I REALLY became as CRAZED and SCHEMING as an OUT OF CONTROL WOMAN regarding desire or sex with Sonny. I TOLD him the basic points of how I'd blogged that he let Archi and Pina Nieto suck his glorious "Sun King" cock (and also told the "mythology" I had constructed on the blog) -- admitting that I thought he sat on the fence politically/Drug-Mafia connectedly. He laughed and DENIED NOTHING -- but LOVED that I had done it to FORCE him to behave.

He really DID LOVE it and has no interest in my changing it, an then he actually said I was leaving HIS door after taking them home: "I think you just might get what you really want." I replied, "I know." and so ended the evening.

He and I have a noon meeting today planned today, and I've asked the three of them to accompany me to Colima to INTERPRET for me and have a union of my two God-children with their families MON & TUES after this weekend (so Sonny doesn't lose sales). I've ALSO made VERY CLEAR that I CANNOT be Daddy Warbucks (which Sonny knows), but Sonny not only found a better apartment in my "absence" but has gotten a job helping a friend get his restaurant ready for season beginning Sept. 15, but continuing to work for him there and Tanya will man the Malecon sales. Sonny's bills are ALL CAUGHT UP. The whole thing thrills me -- even if it's a little tricky to be sure all works out for EVERYONE's best.

I ONLY HOPE THAT CARLOS SALIM/PRI/CIA/REPUBLICANS now having TAPPED THIS email, Sonny does NOT lose that job, but it IS with a good friend, so maybe not as susceptible to this other corruption.

I know it seems a lot of quick travel, but you never know how long Sonny and I will remain friends (LOL!!!), AND I'm certain that not only have I given the mis-impression that I have a sexual thing for Diego's mama (whom I showered with chocolates), but his Dad (I recently remembered), QUIT his bad drinking and is in AA -- so my gift of bourbon might have been an insult -- also explaining why Diego seemed to claim the booze for himself. HA!!!

The plan is Monday to go to the hotel (five or so hours from here), I can easily again find at the end of a peninsula in the Miramar area of Manzinillo (one two-bed room for all at about $40.00 USD) if I remember correctly from when "Alfredo" (Cornelio Prada Diaz) and I stayed there and then visited other narco-traffickers in that area. The hotel itself is on a beach with pool, VERY family, so safe and it has Wifi. Then Tuesday we go to Los Amiales and Colima -- maybe take an extra day to go to the twin volcanoes nearby -- and even take Diego with us too if he's interested on a discovery tour!!!

I hate running up expenses, but the TIMING is RIGHT!!! Also, Teri DID pay my allowance this week -- she's just IMPOSSIBLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH, so I CANNOT (so far) get reimbursement for ANY unusual expenses.

FYI: I have $30.00 in my pocket, $1,045.00 in savings, $932.00 in checking -- but $144 hotel and $110 cash withdrawn and about $30 gasoline have NOT yet hit, so $648.00 net (approximate), and I DID buy for $110 USD a Hutchol yarn painting by the son of the man i bought the first one by. Local appraisers are amazed FIRST at the quality of BOTH, and second that i actually paid less than is usual (and I thought I had paid MORE but didn't mind since the actual father-painter was in the store and I KNEW he would get a greater portion than is usual). MUCH of this will EVENTUALLY be reimbursed by Teri, I hope.

More later,

Scott

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:02 AM, A FRIEND wrote:


From New York, I sent


Monkey mirror   PRICE   $25

Enlarged New Yorker cover mounted on board   PRICE   $96



* * *


First, may  suggest you use "gov't" or even "govt" as the abbreviation for government -- rather than "Gov.", the proper abbreviation for Governor? In context you were clear, but his modern tendency to loosey-goosiness in language is a MAJOR TIER of the Tower of Babel that keeps us from CLEARLY communicating with each other.


For about eight months now, I have REPEATEDLY claimed that HuffPost (because Ariana Huffington sold it to AOL), became corrupted and is like a LAST RESORT to spread DISINFORMATION to protect NOT Republicans in general (which they are generally VERY HONEST in their reporting about), but TO ANTI-TANK OBAMA, THE PERFECT STEALTH REPUBLICAN!!!


Of course I, TOO, have HUGE PROBLEMS with Mr. Obama, who AGGRESSIVELY fights pot (a drug not known to inspire the crimes alcohol, heroin, crack-and-powder cocaine, and Meth cause), while INEFFECTIVELY enforcing laws against theses OTHER drugs. The Republican Party with help of CIA and CORRUPTED elements in the US MILITARY are IN CHARGE of the distribution of all these WORSE drugs -- AND THAT'S WHERE THE GREAT BULK OF MONEY THAT CORRUPTS POLITICS COMES FROM AND GOES DIRECTLY TO REPUBLICANS (mostly). Pot can be grown ANYWHERE on earth, so NOT fully Republican Party controlled.


Mr. Obama has made CERTAIN that his reforms that DO get passed have LITTLE actual effect -- witness programs to help under-water home-owners: only about 5% of their budgets were spent to DO anything, SO NO EFFECT!!! Can 't WAIT to see how FEW Mexicans are helped by his famous new leniency rule for young people here through no fault of their own.


I have torn Jimmy Soni, HuffPost's Managing editor since 1/10/2012 http://gawker.com/5874851/meet-the-26+year+old-assistant-now-managing-the-huffington-post-newsroom , a "new asshole" MANY times. When you consider that Jimmy HAS NO EXPERIENCE AS A JOURNALIST and Arianna's first JOLT of reality was years ago when she awoke to discover her powerful Republican Congressman husband was DEEP in a public HOMOSEXUAL SCANDAL, you have to wonder a little about MUCH.




Since then, HuffPost has published PROVEN LIES about Bank of America MANY TIMES. Now I DO believe BoA needs to be reformed, but because they began reforming themselves BEFORE GOVERNMENT FORCED THEM TOO, Warren Buffett invested a billion or two in them last fall.


Particularly galling to me is that Jimmy Soni ALSO SITS ON THE BOARD of KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS at Duke University (a recipient of funding through Kenan Charitable Trusts that own the largest block of BoA stock).


This TRAITOROUS ACT of Mr. Soni to run HIGH TRUTH, usually, so he can pass lies -- including those "of omission" -- to stealthfully harm Obama's chances when the "final days of battle" approach -- WITHOUT QUESTION FROM "PROGRESSIVES".. Of the TWO, I have to choose Obama, but I'd rather have Hilary.


This WHOLE THING is now as bad as the ORIGINAL Tower of Babel. i just hope Americans wake up and reduce their unnecessary drugs enough to sort things out for themselves and VOTE INTELLIGENTLY. In fact, to help in the cause I now THANK "GOD" IN ADVANCE FOR IT HAVING ALREADY HAPPENED (God" LOVES it when you GET AHEAD OF THE CURVE and thank "Her" in advance!!!


Scott

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:58 PM, KING VIDAL wrote:


And meantime FB stock dropped to a new low of $19 per share - I bet the Gov. is waiting for another drop to take over officially - according to your take, the CIA is already controlling the network.

I don't understand why the Huff did not pick up the Mittens foreign campaign contributions (illegal) and spread the news?


King Vidal the Cheesey

Sent from my iPad


On Aug 16, 2012, at 1:59 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Kenan
Date: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Subject: While Mexicans (and others, WORLD-WIDE) CELEBRATE that Mitt Romney is DISQUALIFIED for running for President, AMERICANS STILL SEEMS CLUELESS ABOUT IT!! (Go CIA/DARPA Internet control in USA, but not elsewhere)!!!
To: info@gop.com, info@barackobama.com


Thursday, August 16, 2012

What a Shock!!!




.

No comments: