Monday, August 20, 2012

I Never Try -- I Always DO!!!




>>> QUICKLY, BEFORE THE TRIP:


Well, nice try, but I thought the change of timing was due to your deciding I might need the money earlier if an emergency comes up, so you sent it early.

As to the TWO reasons you gave, looking back, I see you did NOT (in email) give the two. The first one was on the phone when I was at Costco:

1. That some kind of "maintenance" or odd local problem had happened, and you had called the company to come service things ASAP.

2. Was the later email where you said you had sent a check they had not yet gotten and they had shut you down for serious late payment -- but caught it up and more with a credit card payment -- AND THEN IT WAS IMMEDIATELY BACK ON!!!

A later email reverted to the maintenance/just odd outage does NOT count as a third reason.

Now EITHER "it takes a fibber to KNOW a fibber" or you've become a touch more "muddled" than you like to admit (or you are just testing me to see if I will notice).

I like the third choice best, and have thrown out the first -- since Sonny's not a fibber (Lie on his level of interaction with me would have to be classes GRIEVOUS, but he doesn't lie to me -- although we've had misunderstandings, usually doe to cultural differences in how things are expressed or emphasized.)

Martin is Sonny's ONLY close friend in PV. Sonny was born to be a King in his culture in Colombia, later became a King of the top Drug Cartel in the North East US (ruling over your own NYC as their "capital"), and will ALWAYS be a "King" of some kind. He truly has reformed his illegal ways (but I still might be deluded -- I've had too many surprises).

Sonny, Fernando Merino, and I are ALL IN THE SAME BOAT of having been born into things we had no control over, having FIERCE intelligence, and "good" hearts. Eventually, I expect us to know each other well and work together for the good of Mexico (and other countries like the US), but ESPECIALLY the Mexican people. Like me, Sonny talks of constantly falling more and deeper in love with Mexico and her people.

I understand your attitude toward Tanya's job, but it is more to help secure her family's future. You can take ANYTHING and if approached with a POSITIVE attitude: either you succeed wildly, or get a BETTER opportunity. You ALSO are then respected and LOVED by both those you serve and your employer.

"YOU ALWAYS GO TO THE NEXT BETTER THING BY DOING YOUR BEST WITH WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE. IT CAN WORK NO OTHER WAY" ~ GOD (or Goddess).

Martin will be my interpreter with Godson Diego and family (and MIGHT end up on his way to becoming my "husband" (not sure of his "availability" and "inclinations" yet -- but Sonny agrees this would be PERFECT -- as well as possible).

I'm holding my wallet TIGHT. LOL!!!

Scott (running now to keep from being late).



On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 12:11 AM, Mr. GENEROSITY wrote:


as I discovered when I awoke from a nap.

Looked over my Sent messages to ascertain what "two different stories" I had laid on you. Well, (1) I can only guess at why the internet has been down, then popped back up for a short period. (2) First I said I would send the money for MBE at the end of the month, then decided to send it right away since I'm edgy about future internet shutdowns.

Yes, Martin is very appealing in his photos. I wonder what links him to wild Sonny.

Poor Tanya, she has to get a restaurant slavery job to keep the better apartment. Her supposed request for immediate time off for a pleasure trip seems far-fetched to me. Also kinda unbelievable is that Martin is disposed to be your one traveling companion. Indeed, why was he included in the earlier Guada. trip--as babysitter?

I'm afraid Sonny may be a fibber more often than not.





"Live Life to the FULLEST!!!"


Scott

.

No comments: