Tuesday, August 7, 2012

ILLEGALLY SCREWED AGAIN!!! (by Facebook)


Closet Fag Mark Zuckerberg, who on threats that the CIA would OUT him as a cocksucker, allowed the CIA to take over control of his FACEBOOK instead. Recently, not only was he SCREWED when Facebook's IPO was was executed -- the stock is HALF what it initially was offered out now -- he married a PAINTED ASIAN WHORE (who looks like an automaton in the wedding photos that were posted on the Internet).


TO EACH HIS/HER OWN!!!



>>> FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE (no less!!!) :




* * *


>>> SOME NOTES:


1. I discovered this morning that Stanley Buchthal (the older brother of Lawrence Buchthal who had founded and owned Mama Mia's Pasta & Pizza on Main Street in Stone Mountain, GA which I managed for over two years, until things went CRAZY after I tracked how Newt Gingrich brought illegal drugs into Stone Mountain Park behind my home and reported it to his Congressional Office Manager -- knowing my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan was involved, but NOT THEN knowing it was ACTUALLY NEWT GINGRICH'S OPERATION!!!

Note that Gingrich picked up MULTIPLE citations from Atlanta Police right after graduating college for SOLICITING SEX WITH MEN IN PARKS IN ATLANTA, since then SUPPRESSED in the record, but I FOUND the OFFICIAL ones a few years ago.

BACK TO IT: Stanley Buchthal ALSO produced BLACK WHITE + GRAY: A PORTRAIT OF SAM WAGSTAFF AND ROBERT MAPPLETHORPE (which "my backer" sent me spontaneously, knowing NOTHING OF THIS CONNECTION, about six weeks ago), as well as yet-to-be-released documentaries on Marilyn Monroe (known well to my "Bud", President Kennedy) as well as Paul Bowles (one of Tennessee Williams' CLOSEST FRIENDS, whom we were FOREVER about to fly to Tangier to see).

More on Stanley here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0118288/ .

Tennessee had hoped that Paul would be able to make sense of Maria St. Justs's PECULIAR BEHAVIORS, that scared him TERMINALLY (almost), then DID actually lead to his death at her, lawyer John Eastman's, and Sewanee NYC attorney Michael Remer's hand -- through John Uecker's smothering Tennessee with a pillow in the Hotel Elysee one night -- and then tricking the coroner into filing a FALSE cause of death (choking on a medicine bottle cap -- later PROVEN to have been impossible), and then three months later, quietly changing the report to "due to a suddenly acquired intolerance to Seconal -- a sleeping medication he had been taking all his adult life.

This SECOND false report WAS more believable -- but false none the less. It was Williams scholar EXTRAORDINAIRE, Allean Hale  http://theatre.uiuc.edu/faculty/34 who told me Sewanee had TOTALLY STONEWALLED HER for the TWO YEARS she tried to get to the bottom of the cause of Tennessee's death -- and encouraged me that I would some day find it!!!


In any case, Lawrence Buchthal and his THEN wife, Robin Meltzer whose California Dad once came a-visitin' and gave me a bottle of the wine he'd made that was one of the BEST WINES I'VE EVER TASTED (dry, red, and as if made from RAISINS), had only gotten $20,000.00 gift from Lawrence's parents (whom I ALSO had gotten to know well and were TOTAL SWEETHEARTS), on the occasion of Lawrence and Robin's wedding.

Local Jewish lawyer Jeff Klein (Kline???), worked to help Lawrence in this. My former roommate Allen Rosen was the OTHER "TRAITOR TO JEWDOM" I had to deal with, later, in 2010. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/red-star-media-exposed.html .


To keep me BALANCED, let me honor a few FABULOUS JEWS who have HELPED me enormously over the years: Noted Gay Activist, Michael Jackson's MOTHER's Lawyer, and Denison University TRUSTEE (and my personal friend when I was a student there), DEAN HANSELL: http://www.hoganlovells.com/dean-hansell/ .


Carl Reiner's nephew and Rob Reiner's first cousin Jonathan Reiner -- who has been my friend since the late 1990s (internetically, only), when he was still in high school, but more recently (for practical political reasons) unfreinded me and blocked me on FACEBOOK, then blocked my emails as well -- which I have NOT taken personally. See http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2386838/ .


It was JONATHAN who made me an "HONORARY JEW" right after I FIRST blogged that my mother is the TOP NAZI in the "Untied" States.


The late father of my TWICE roommate (once in Cape May, NJ, once in Manhattan), Janet Leuchter's FATHER, Ben Zion Leuchter (loose translation: "Son of Zion who spreads light"), who lived in Vineland, NJ, and owned not only the newspaper there, but a chain of small ones across the country, was one of the TOP Zionists in the United States, and drove his HOT RED MERCEDES CONVERTIBLE all over the place with his DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS WIFE, MAGDA.


Jews didn't drive Mercedes automobiles then, due to Mercedes having manufactured so many of the ovens used to incinerate Jews in Nazi DEATH CAMPS, but Ben and Magda did it PROUDLY to show THEY COULD NOT BE COWED!!! !!! !!!


It was Ben Leuchter who told me he assumed the KENAN FAMILY WAS JEWISH (including me), because of their "Jewish" support of education. Read about Janet Leuchter (cantor) here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congregation_Beth_Elohim_(Brooklyn,_New_York ).


>>> REALLY STRANGE is that in 1990, after James G. Kenan of Andrews Drive in Atlanta sent me to his NEPHEW on his CATHOLIC WIFE'S side, for ADDITIONAL LEGAL HELP, and before sending me to HIS son, Decatur, GA (then), rookie lawyer Kenan Loomis (who could not help me because he was the wrong type lawyer), lawyer and writer (and race-car driver and air-plane pilot) GREGG LOOMIS told me that the WEALTHY KENANS would KILL ME if they knew anyone thought they could be JEWS!!!

This does NOT mean the wealthy Kenans actually would have felt insulted. And I ran into Gregg Loomis TWICE in 2009 - 2010, when he spoke at two meetings of Writers Clubs I belonged to in Atlanta. By THAT time, he had sunk into DEEP ALCOHOLISM, and one of his presentations was nearly unintelligible. ADDITIONALLY, he has BLOCKED my emails since I first began trying to contact him in late spring 2010 -- and continues to block me now.


>>> More on Gregg Loomis here: http://greggloomis.com/ .


BACK TO LAWRENCE BUCHTAL and ROBBIN MELTZER:


They felt TOTALLY CHEATED, especially since Lawrence's two brothers were so enormously successful: one the founder/owner of a successful auto-repair chain in greater NYC, the other, Stanley, as above. They plotted CONSTANTLY to bilk Lawrence's parents and brothers out of MORE MONEY, but were never successful that I know of.


THAT is why they were SO AGREEABLE when given the opportunity to benefit from SCREWING ME for Newt Gingrich, my mother, and THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

And to my knowledge, they never got the promised pay-off for that EITHER. HA!!! A few years later, Robin got SICK of Lawrence's HATE, and divorced him. She took their daughter Anna (who was tall and thin and wore her "Afro"-hair then like Little Orphan Annie, and moved either back to California or to Florida.


* * *


>>> I GUESS THIS IS ENOUGH TO REPORT FOR NOW (although there are MANY more new developments). Maybe one or two:


1. Where are the REPUBLICANS and CHRISTIANS on OUTRAGE over the MURDERS OF SIKHS???

A. Pat Buchanan said it was "atheists" who did it.

B. Westboro Baptist Church THANKED GOD for sending another killer to AVENGE America's CODDLING OF HOMOSEXUALS -- a subject that did NOT come up in THAT SLAUGHTER!!!

C. I am not aware of what Mitt Romney or other Republican Politicians or Christian Ministers have said. Either they remain silent (unlike over the Colorado things where WHITE CHRISTIANS were killed), or I have simply missed it . . .




The lovely Janet Leuchter, cantor.


Scott


.

No comments: