Thursday, August 2, 2012

Marra-KESH Me, BABY!!!


Marrakesh Restaurant on Front Street in Wilmington, NC before it opened (how I knew it). The MASONIC BUILDING, which houses it and Port City Java's FLAGSHIP STORE (adjacent to the left), previously was owned by actor Dennis Hopper, who starred in the movie BLUE VELVET (which was being filmed using William R. Kenan, JUNIOR-built Carolina Apartments where Curtis R. "Robbie" Anderson (now a music teacher in my father's town-of-birth, Burgaw, NC), lived while I dated him -- right after he broke up with Thomas S. Kenan III.


>>> HOT HOT HOT!!! (thanks and a HAT-TIP to Susan Davidson (a reader) -- and AL JAZEERA!!!:


"Mexican official: CIA 'manages' drug trade."


See details here:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2012/07/2012721152715628181.html


* * *

>>> (As frequently happens) FROM AN EMAIL:


I'll raise you to podia-TRYST!!!


And yes, I think the WHOLE thing with Marrakesh was to rip EVERYBODY off (including me and my naivety -- the guy who sent the Marrakesh owner to talk to me and convince me he wasn't a Drug Lord, is the guy (black Caribbean "islander"-seeming guy who is actually an African immigrant, I believe, and who owns the food/snack store next to the now-defunct WONDERFUL Phoenix Cafe. THIS guy can't get up early enough in the morning to open up before 11: AM due to his OWN drug habit, so he MISSES much good business), and it was HE who put the viruses on my computer via "free" music from his iPod). Still, I'd suck ALL their cocks -- if given the opportunity.


No, Rookie is NOT a Kevin Maurer modifier -- except in the area of Self-Knowledge. I think he will flee me now -- he's just past peaking in his sexual usefulness to women, oh-so-easy-to-get laid department. He knows he's got to play that to the max now before he ages more (if he likes a woman not aging too much and less pliable). 


Of course you can always PAY for "good stuff" (not whores, but marrying/long-dating well), but in WILMINGTON, that takes a LOT of money!!! Kevin may have written some good books, but to be working the 'City Desk" on night-beat, he got NONE by Wilmington's UBER-RICH standards!!! 


Wilmington has already been established by US Government demographic studies and VERIFIED by the REAL WORLD FACT that it has the highest credit-card debt PER PERSON in the nation -- yet relatively FEW problems paying the bills, so it could EASILY in-debt itself a lot more -- due to such high accumulated wealth both liquid and not, and SO MUCH of that coming directly or indirectly from Wilmingtonians' ADDICTION to Narco-Trafficking profits (direct and indirect -- ASK THE REALTORS!!!) That's why Wilmington has been only SLIGHTLY harmed by the Great Recession (compared to her city-peers).


And then to avoid thinking of this HELL ON EARTH of addiction to money-at-any-cost, APPEARANCE of up-standing Christian Values, WHITE CULTURE, historical-significance-as-allure (but ignorance of history itself), they ALL narcotize themselves with one of the HIGHEST rates of alcohol and both legal and illegal drug consumption in not only the nation (documented), but, no doubt, THE WORLD!!!

Just wait until they wake up and have a HANGOVER that is FAR more amusing (to the rest of us) than the famous and absolutely BRILLIANT movie of the same name. They should be filming the third installment in Wilmington instead of elsewhere, but SERIOUS actors have to be SOBER enough to actually act CONVINCINGLY -- something Wilmingtonians can only do with each other. They are like ingrown toenails, actually -- and only NOW awakening to their giant infection, thanks partly to YOURS TRULY. HA!!!


No one ELSE is kidded!!!


Oh well, I suppose I should post this one on my blog. I think I finally condensed several key points quite effectively, here.


Scott



On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:15 AM, A Devilish DING-DONG wrote:


Rahman's disappearance, leaving people he owes money to in the lurch, and the very extended renovation period when supposedly much money was spent, suggests to me that this olive-skinned cad may have ripped off the bank as well and now has a wad of dollars in his pocket. He's probably fled the U.S.



Days ago I read that Maurer is 37--so he shouldn't ever have a rookie aura.



Last night I googled Carrie Menke but couldn't find any shit.



When Gore's long-time companion was interred, Gore reserved a space right beside his dear. Alas, Tennessee wanted the deep of the ocean, but was planted beside Mother Edwina in Saint Louis.



I'll close with a reminder: PODIATRIST !





.

No comments: