Friday, August 3, 2012

MORE Proof FACEBOOK is CIA-Controlled to Support NARCO-TRAFFICKING and REPUBLICANS!!!







· · ·

  • Scott Kenan I chose MY fight with Facebook MOST DELIBERATELY and CONSCIOUSLY as well -- my proving it is TOTALLY dominated by the CIA and associated Republican Party/Fox News-supported NARCO-TRAFFICKERS!!! And you can read more on my blog. Lately, Facebook has had to realize that their PREVIOUS habit of DELETING my comments only PROVES my point since I copy and blog them -- then EMAIL them to my lists of 500 or 1,500 faster than they can take them down (usually)!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/facebookcia-is-blocking-me-again-lol.html











1.

2.













* * *


>>> and FINALLY, THIS just came in from THE UNIVERSE via email:



TUT... A Note from the Universe

Inbox
The Universe theuniverse@tut.com via tut.ccsend.com
2:20 AM (3 hours ago)

To me:


    Options multiply, Scott, when insistence lessens.
And when the time is right, I'll help you choose.
Be fruitful, 

    The Universe






(I'm probably going to take a few days vacation before foot surgery that is scheduled for next Wednesday -- after which I won't be walking or driving for a while.

Oh well!!!




Imagine Parv's BREATH!!!


.

No comments: