Friday, August 31, 2012

Movin' on UP (to the East Side???)!!!

 
From "PTSD, the War Within"'s website: "Accept the past for what it was. Acknowledge the present for what it is. Anticipate the future for what it can become." ~♥
 
~Tracy L. McNair



>>> FUNNY INCIDENT FROM THE RECENT PAST (yesterday):


When I picked up my reconditioned old desk-top computer and old external hard drive from my computer guru, he said that the INTERNAL hard drive on the computer had been "absolutely and completely" erased of all my old applications and files -- there was NOTHING he could retrieve using all the considerable tools at his disposal, which included at least TWO many-hours-long DEEP scans.


Most telling to me, was that he said "it was AS IF someone who had access to MILITARY-GRADE erasing had done it," and he CONGRATULATED me for having done it so well.


Problem was, although I HAD in fact searched the Internet for instructions on how to SUPER ERASE it back in May of 2010, I was frustrated that they all included BUYING software which I was NOT inclined to do, so simply un-installed all the programs, deleted my files -- and then emptied the "trash", hoping that would be OK. (Yes, I know I ERRONEOUSLY reported in previous blog or email that I HAD super-erased it -- but I almost immediately remembered the truth a few minutes later.)


Guru said that given ny SIMPLE ERASING, he should have EASILY retrieved ALL of it. Lesson learned:


MAILBOXES, ETC. (which we KNOW held the computer for AT LEAST A WEEK in Miami before sending it on, READ my hard drive's files, PROBABLY copied all of them, AND THEN ERASED THEM WITH THE SUPERIOR TOOLS OF MILITARY INTELLIGENCE!!!


I have had a NUMBER of at least ANNOYING difficulties with MBE, Miami before (as documented in blog and emails), but NOT with anyone in the Puerto Vallarta store (except Alex, the cock-sucker -- SECRET VARIETY, since he was a Christian Missionary when I first met him here in 2010, when he was selling the CHEAPEST of "Christian jewelry" at HUGE mark-up located equidistant between the gay bars APACHES and ANONIMO (see: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anonimo/113864598639745 ).


What is ADDITIONALLY interesting is that also back in 2010, the NARCO-TRAFFICKING CRACK ADDICT who FOOLED me into believing he was my "husband" and into giving him virtually ALL MY MONEY from the sale of my nearly paid-off FIVE BEDROOM HOME, ALL household effects, and ART COLLECTION (minor, but personal), back in Stone Mountain, GA, "Alfredo" (Cornelio Prada Diaz) -- eventually leading to my being HOMELESS in Mexico the last half of the six months I spent here in 2010, and then the NEXT many months in Wilmington, NC (including living part of that time under a bridge with REAL CRIMINALS whilest putting up with MULTIPLE jailings on false charges and TWO NUT-HOUSE commitments on lies, to say nothing of numerous threats and attacks with fists, knives, and razors).


Well, I lost track of that SENTENCE, but what is IMPORTANT is that Alfredo/Cornelio FREQUENTLY consulted with the OWNER of Anonimo Bar to get instructions. The American-seeming (at least) guy is TOTALLY DRUG-MAFIA CONNECTED!!!


I spoke with him about a week ago and he denied this -- he even denied ever knowing Alfredo/Cornelio -- but he did NOT deny remembering me. I then warned him that I would blog about his illegal activities soon.


Getting back to my original story, while at the computer guru's yesterday, "Toro", the addict who RUNS the crack house at 1690 Calle Costa Rico, actually popped his head into the office and BEGGED 50 PESOS from me!!! A few minutes later, when I was getting into my car to leave, he begged an additional 50 pesos -- enough together to buy ONE rock of crack.


When I gave it to him, he said he DEFINITELY owed me a BLOW-JOB for that (reverse, was what he meant, as he was one of the MANY crack-heads I was FORCED to suck off while the Guzman Brothers -- Albert, now-in-prison and Martin, now-Fugitive-from-the-Law), held me hostage there in 2010 -- not that I TOTALLY minded it.


I told him that it was a gift and I doubted I would return to Calle Costa Rico to collect any sexual favors.


>>> TWO IRONIES:


1. "Toro" was the person who ADMITTED to me a couple of months ago when I DID meet him and the truly fun crack-whore Barbie at his house, that HE stole my Mac Powerbook Pro almost exactly two years ago when I was held hostage there and sold it (including over 400 CDs of music valued at several thousand dollars), for 500 pesos ($37.88 USD) to buy CRACK ROCKS.

Having retrieved EVERYTHING from the external hard drive THAT I WAS YESTERDAY PICKING UP from THAT Mac computer (what it contained up until I FLED Georgia for Mexico on the advice of Gen. Colin Powell's recently retired Chief Protocol Officer, late May 2010), it was as if I'd lost ONLY what I had added those few summer months.

2. My guru (after I had introduced him to Toro, and then Toro left), said, "Oh yeah, I remember reading about Toro on your blog!!!" I had forgotten I had added guru's email address to my "lists", and I cracked up AGAIN.


Scott



 
 
It only happens every 2 1/2 years, and has nothing to do with the color blue -- but you can see it tonight (weather permitting). A "Blue Moon" -- meaning the second full moon within the same calendar month.
 
.

No comments: