Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Now Flirting . . . on FACEBOOK!!!


Rob Jordan (is in Mexico too). Photo was BLATANTLY stolen.




   Rob Jordanposted toScott Kenan
Same shite happened to me too Scott, so you're in good company. Who the phuck reports someone for trying to friend them anyway? They were probably a RIS (Republican In Secret). Mine ended up being a big public FB battle with some people accusing me of being
a) a troll
b) a pervert
c) a perverted troll
I was accused of using FB as a dating service by some. Shite, that's why I have a MANHUNT account!
My POV was that if you don't wanna be my friend..
a) ignore me
b) decline the invitation
c) tell me to go to hell
Instead, this 70 year old person (yes, I'm pretty sure I know who it was) decided to run crying to Mommy Zuckerberg.
Don't let the idiots get you down!
· · · See Friendship
    • Scott Kenan I was never actually down -- just puffed up a writing more to DRIVE HOME A LOGICAL POINT. BTW: Their accusations about you make you sound VERY HOT. Does that ring yer bell at all??? LOL You ARE a handsome and intelligent man . . .
      5 hours ago ·
    • Rob Jordan I never really supposed that you were down, just to say that you are in good company. The pettiness of some people never ceases to amaze me. Reporting you.....GMAFB!
      4 hours ago ·
    • Scott Kenan Oh DADDY!!! Yer gonna REPORT ME???? UBER-hot!!! Scott
      4 hours ago ·
    • Rob Jordan ajajaja. And....thanks for the very nice comments. I never got much attenion from the boys in my youth, being of typical Irish/British bloodlines, I'm.......typical. The attentionthat I've gotten since I moved here 10 years ago by Mexican guys has been the biggest surprise of my life. .....But you look to be of the same bloodlines as me. Kenan is Irish isn't it?
      4 hours ago ·
    • Scott Kenan Scots-Irish on Dad's side -- with touch of French and Cherokee, Dutch German on Mom's side.
      4 hours ago ·
    • Rob Jordan Typical Americans, are we not? My mother is a Rolfe, descendant of John Rolfe, who planted the first saleable tobacco crop in Jamestown and married Pocahontas. Father side from Dublin.
      4 hours ago ·
    • Scott Kenan
      My Kenan family was first known as the Cainan or O'Cainan Family when they served the landowning Maguires as clerics and scholars during the Middle Ages. Keenan is the Irish spelling and Kenan is the spelling of those who bounced back and f...
      orth with Scotland (except as spelling illiteracy produced many mixups and other spellings as well). The "royal" aspect of the Kenans is derived from one of the the three borthers who landed at Wilmington, NC in the 1700's having first been wedded Elizabeth Johnstone, who dropped the "e" on emigrating to America. Her father was or became the Royal Governor of North Carolina. He had the blood. During intense scrutiny during the final decade of the 20th Century, Marie Delamar (the world's leading authority on such things), updated the book THE KENAN FAMILY. It was determined that although a number of documents could not be found from the early 1800s, there were many other proofs (not strictly considered primary) that showed that my more immediate line is indeed descended from the original brother William. He did NOT have the "royal" blood, but between the propensithy for Kenans to marry cousins and the many given names that are actually family names shared with Thomas's descendants, I assume I am probably more closely related to them than can "properly" be proven.
      See More
      21 minutes ago ·
    • Scott Kenan That said, I dare say having Pocahontas in your lineage gives YOU the higher line.
      21 minutes ago ·
    • Scott Kenan But I don't actually give a rat's behonkus about the blood. It is the VALUES I have adopted from my more powerful relatives -- some of them that is.
      20 minutes ago ·
    • Scott Kenan And then there is the matter of "Kenan" meaning (according to THE METAPHYSICAL BIBLE DICTIONARY published by the Unity Church -- which I bought at the Atlanta Church of Religious Science), essentially the ABSOLUTE EXTREME in physical wealth -- which leads to and ushers in Mahalalel, which, according to the same book, means essentially "spiritual enlightenment". One of the first things in the front of the book THE KENAN FAMILY is a quotation from the Bible:
      1 Chronicles 1

      New International Version (NIV)

      Historical Records From Adam to Abraham

      To Noah’s Sons

      1 Adam, Seth, Enosh, 2 Kenan, Mahalalel, Jared, 3 Enoch, Methuselah, Lamech, Noah.

      4 The sons of Noah:[a]
      10 minutes ago · · 1
    • Scott Kenan
      In some Bible translations, Kenan is spelled Cainan (the original Irish form). And Seth, the name of an entity purported to speak through the late Jane Roberts in the 1960s and 70s, would in the Bible be the GRANDFATHER of Kenan. I did not ...
      REALIZE this until about five years ago, while thinking about Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz's (founder of the ATL Church of RS and for eight years President of Religious Science, International), words one day in class: "Family lore and traditions are NOT passed from parents to children. They are passed from the Grandparents to the Grandchildren." THEN, it suddenly made sense that I had studied so deeply about "Seth's" "Multidimentional Spiritual Reality" and its manifestation in the physical -- even though I could not wrap my mind around it well at the time, it came back in a HUGE RESONANCE and transformed me in the last three years. Entirely.
      See More
      2 minutes ago ·
    • Scott Kenan Do you have any shirtless pictures??? HA!!!
      about a minute ago ·
 
 

Scott is in Mexico too (looking like he's about to make that "motorboat" sound -- if you blow the picture up).

.
 

No comments: