Thursday, August 9, 2012

Four and Twenty Blackbirds (baked in a pie)


Obligatory decadent banquet scene.



The 7 you should avoid!

· · ·

  • Scott Kenan
    I understand your point, but I avoid NOTHING!!! I go for what I like best (which includes none of these). Cancer is caused by thinking things are your ENEMY and WORRYING about them. Better to seduce people into more enjoyable choices -- unl...
    ess, of course, you REALLY ARE an Old Fashioned Puritan School Marm Prude, like so DAMN MANY LIBERALS PROVE to BE and why I find HONEST CONSERVATIVE ASSHOLES to be HEARLTHIER company than most Liberals. Really. Still, I'd have a nice roll-in-the-hay (if invited) with you . . .
    See More
    5 hours ago · · 1

  • Scott Kenan Healthier, too.
    4 hours ago ·

  • Rene S. Lopez Agree with you Scott.
    about an hour ago ·

  • Scott Kenan Thank you, Rene. You are a TRUE GENTLEMAN!!! (Latino, of course).
  • See how my Kenan family who inherited ALL of Henry Flagler's wealth from opening your State of Florida with his railroad as well as from FOUNDING Standard Oil and leaving his widow, Mary Lily Kenan Flagler TWICE as much of Standard Oil as his front man, John D. Rockefeller, ever got. I am quite proud that not only do my distant relatives do QUITE A LOT for Education and Democracy, what thrills me MOST (especially as Tennessee Williams' one-time assistant), is that Thomas S. Kenan III's OWN foundation is preserving all the native languages and cultures in Latin America.
  • I now reside in Mexico (near the ruins to the movie set for LA NOCHE DEL IGUANA). I'm wondering if you would honor me with your "Facebook Friendship".
  • You see, I SEEM TO BE IN THE DOGHOUSE with them, and have been FORBIDDEN to OFFER "Friendship" for another month.
  • Thanks,
  • Scott.
  • PS: The Kenan Family of North Carolina (since the 1730s), which FORMERLY was the TOP IDEA and MONEY source for the previously GENUINE Republican Party -- having been WORSE THAN DOUBLE-CROSSED -- now EATS Republicans for BREAKFAST!!!


See:http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/02/kenans-and-sinatras-we-be-eating.html
.


  • No comments: