Thursday, August 23, 2012

Osama Bin Laden DEATH DAY Writer Has ALSO BEEN INTERVIEWING ME!!!

 
You will PLEASE NOTICE that the "ghost writer" is none other than the Wilmington Star News reporter Kevin Maurer, who has been PHONE INTERVIEWING ME (possibly for his NEXT BOOK)!!!
 
 


>>> BREAKING TOO BIG FOR ME TO STAND IT!!!:


Having seen the cover of this book on CNN (and I WON'T go on and on about how FOX NEWS revealed the REAL name of "Mark Owen", setting him and his co-Patriots up for assassination by "foreign interests" or the CIA), I IMMEDIATELY WONDERED if this was the SAME Kevin Maurer who had been phone-interviewing me a month or so ago.


I knew he had published NO WAY OUT: A STORY OF VALOR IN AFGHANISTAN to HIGH PRAISE, and he had been embedded with Marines on EIGHT tours of duty in Afghanistan and thereabouts. See: http://www.amazon.com/No-Way-Out-Mountains-Afghanistan/dp/0425245268 .


So I picked up my cell phone and CALLED Kevin in Wilmington. He was too busy to talk long, but HE DID CONFIRM THAT HE IS THE KEVIN MAURER WHO "GHOSTED" NO EASY DAY.


Now to disclose the WHOLE TRUTH, I must tell you that although Kevin was TOTALLY ENGAGED WITH ME AS HE INTERVIEWED ME, he had to stop -- claiming he had taken on new duties and was too busy to continue "AT THAT TIME".


He has never PROMISED he is going to get back to writing about me after the giant BREW-HA-HA over this book dies down -- and it's gonna be BIG!!!


But getting the Bin Laden "Death Book" ready for publication is what caused him to have to interrupt our conversation for now. we''l see what the future holds, OK???


See a humorous pre-interview speculation about Kevin Maurer's INTENTIONS WITH ME here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/a-tale-of-four-titties.html . Posts shortly after that chronicle what ACTUALLY TRANSPIRED. >>>DISCLAIMER: I got over my paranoia about Kevin by the LAST of the posts about our work together.


* * *


>>> IN OTHER NEWS:


1. After writing THREE EXCELLENT BLOG POSTS (and emailing them out to the masses), this morning, I spent most of the afternoon in the dentist's chair getting four teeth ground down and a one-week-only temporary bridge placed on them. Next Friday I get the PERMANENT BRIDGE!!!


2. To see how I identified George W. Bush's TOP Panamanian OFF-SHORE Illegal Drug Profits money launderer, see what I've written the last few days about Martin R. Lamb of OXFORD Financial and Investment Advice as well as his OFF-SHORE company, TEMPLAR PANAMA.


>>> But I really just advise reading this blog backward in time a few days to get ALL THE SCOOP on the deaths of John Lennon and Natalie Wood that I have been caused to KNOW, and give to authorities APPROPRIATELY.


3. When I called my Mother and sister Jane to tell them of these GREAT DEVELOPMENTS, they told me to NOT BOTHER THEM -- AND THAT I'M CLEARLY CRAZY. I threatened to put them both in jail. THEY hung up on ME. (We'll see how I feel in the morning.)


4. Neither my brother Mike nor my sister Julie answered their phones, so I left them LONG, EXTENSIVE MESSAGES.


* * *
 
 
If you would like to read a good book whilest waiting for NO EASY DAY to be released on 9/11/2012, may I suggest you read my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams??? It got RAVE reviews from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER, and SEVERAL of the TOP Williams scholars.
 
 
It is available in electronic format from Amazon, and can be read on nearly ANY electronic device from Windows or Mac computers to tablets of all kinds and even some cell phones (not just Kindles)!!!:
 
 
 
 
And THANK YOU for reading THIS BLOG!!!
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
.


No comments: