Friday, August 10, 2012

Pits and PEACHES (Georgia variety!!!)


Madonna McMahon from her Facebook Page



MaDONNA McMAHON as she often STYLES herself (pic and font cases). Translation: "Mother of God (or AT LEAST Jesus), Son of "Mahon" (Mamon??? Man???)




Thanks Kenan -- God has Blessed you!!!

Better an OUTCAST than an INBRED, as SO MANY KENANS HAVE BEEN. LOL!!!

You sell the book and I assume you have read it. HA!!!

I'm just the Tennessee Williams inspired writer who "put it all together" after promising Jackie Kennedy Onassis i would HEAL THIS NATION as her and Jack's revenge.

And I have WON IT -- it just takes some 'trickle-down" time to manifest fully -- HOPEFULLY before the fall election. Americans are STARVED for the truth and a BETTER life for all, regardles race, creed, sexual orientation, age, "differently-abledness", etc.

And may I say that NO message has thrilled me more than this one from you??? Although I OFTEN feel Tommy's hand supporting me in the background, you are the ONLY blood Kenan so distantly related who has EVER communicated DIRECTLY with me. Previously, the closest were all descendants of my grandparents.

I hope you don't mind if I send this out to a few people -- not that there will be a choice ONCE YOU'VE RECEIVED IT.


MUCHOS, MUCHOS GRACIAS!!! 


GOD RULES FULLY NOW AS ALWAYS.

Scott

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Kenan J. Kern - Amazon Marketplace  wrote:


Don't worry about seeking fortune or fame or any political agendas.  Your reply does make sense though.
One of the outcast Kenan family members from Georgia.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

Scott Kenan - Amazon Marketplace <[e-mail address removed]> wrote:

>TRUE!!! (that it is NOT really important).
>
>But WHAT ON EARTH IS "Tom Kenan III can confirm me" supposed to mean??? Confirm you WHAT -- as a blood Kenan??? As a REAL person??? As a Patriotic American???
>
>And the sentence does NOT pass test of logic OR grammar/structure.
>
>With all due respect, sir (and I have researched YOUR life story -- an admirable one, at least by appearances), you MIGHT-could be on TOO MANY "old-age" drugs to even THINK STRAIGHT anymore, although I'll grant you that you are probably "straight" sexually, unlike Tommy III, who once dated the same guy I later did -- establishing Tom's and my SIMILAR TASTES!!!
>
>I could NEVER attack a fellow "blood Kenan", except to CORRECT their Devil-Bought eternal "souls" -- a process that usually happens before a person realizes it consciously. WORSHIPPING "The Golden Calf" (money, power, fame, sex, drugs (both legal and illegal), Jesus-as-"Savior"-rather-than-Prophet, and so on.
>
>I'm sure you and I will one day CELEBRATE our roles in bringing in GOD'S GOVERNMENT ON EARTH, sometimes called Christ or Buddha Consciousness or, as I like to call it, THE AGE OF THE ARTIST. As Mr. Shakespeare once wrote: "All life's a stage." Be thankful for your role in this as we move forward toward TRUE COMMUNION with the ONE "Thing We Call God".
>
>Many thanks for reading this,
>Scott
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Kenan J. Kern - Amazon Marketplace [mailto:[e-mail address removed]]
>Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 11:50 AM
>To: Scott Kenan
>Subject: Re: Special TREAT to ONLY my small email lit of nearly 500. WHO'S LAUGHING N-O-W??? ??? ???
>
>Tom Kenan, III can confirm me but that really is not important.
>Kenan Kern
>Savannah, Ga
>
>Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
>
>Scott Kenan - Amazon Marketplace <[e-mail address removed]> wrote:
>
>>Sorry, Mr. Kern, but I refuse to do so at this time. if YOU actually
>>wrote this email (rather than a hacker), YOU are part of the RACIST
>>NAZI maybe Republicans, maybe nots who are trying to take the United
>>States of America to HELL -- as well a a TRAITOR to the Kenan Family,
>>to which you are blood related (as was America's WORST PREVIOUS
>>TRAITOR, Williams R. Kenan, SENIOR).
>>
>>Good luck.
>>
>>That said, I thank you for selling me a copy of THE KENAN FAMILY
>>(1999). It arrived about half a year ago in FINE condition and replaced
>>the copy that had been STOLEN from me by narco-traffickers while i was
>>held hostage in a crack house in Puerto Vallarta.
>>
>>May you kiss me certified "reverse Oreo", "Honorary Jew",
>>now-supporting Quetzalcoatl ####. Please see my MOST POPULAR blogpost
>>ever  (over 10,000 hits so far):
>>http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/02/my-ass-aint-royal-but-you-can-still.html

>> .
>>
>>All best, and I can only PRAY this came from hackers and not you!!!
>>
>>Scott David Kenan
>>Son of Williams Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan Personally
>>supported by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, and 60 MINUTES, whom
>>he sent to interview me in PV, and who expect to run several segments
>>on my story after the November election)
>>
>>
>>
>>On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 9:36 AM, Kenan J. Kern - Amazon Marketplace <
>>[e-mail address removed]> wrote:
>>
>>> Please remove me from your e-mail distribution.

* * *


Not a CHANCE, Sweetheart!!!

YOU are the one who told me the truth about how that MAJOR narco-trafficker George something-or-other had ACTUALLY bought into Costello's gay piano bar, although you were so STONED you hadn't even noticed most of the people there (where you often drank in my presence) where so GOOSE-GAY!!!

George's last name is in my blog and HE'S the one I CHASED OUT OF DUCK n' DIVE BAR some months later, causing him to FLEE WILMINGTON PERMANENTLY within less that a WEEK. HA!!!

So you can kiss MY and Costello-some-part-owners lawyer David Nash (I refuse to name his law firm which I have NO REASON to believe is ALSO in the narco-trafficking. It's RIGHT NEXT DOOR to First Prez on Third Street at Dock -- not to be confused with the Episcopal Rectory across Dock from it!!!) and former dentist and land developer John Stike, the-bait-and-switch-almost-rapist's ASSES (may I say that MINE is at least a lot YOUNGER???)!!!

Besides: EVERYONE IN TOWN knows that YOU represent the properties of and sell houses TO: ALL THE BIGGEST DRUG MAFIA IN WILMINGTON (as you've all but literally admitted to me more than once).

Good luck keeping the DYKES off yer titties (and Southern Ports) in prison.

Scott David Kenan
Cyber-General
CSA
HA!


On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 3:01 PM,  <madonnamcmahon@aol.com> wrote:



TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST.

THANKS,

MaDonna McMahon
Broker, Multi-Million Dollar Producer
COLDWELL BANKER SEA COAST REALTY

112 Market Street, Suite 1D
Wilmington, NC 28401

Cellular: 910.616.4242
Fax: 910.341.4391

www.madonnamcmahon.com
"Building a Community, One Homeowner at a Time! "

PROPERTY SEARCH
   
www.seacoastrealty.com/madonnamcmahon




Some PEACHES from my "home state" of Georgia!!!

.
Scott

.

No comments: