Monday, August 13, 2012

Pulling Strings (ham -- and OTHERWISE)!!!


"Rick Scott -- that Nazi SKIN-HEAD???"


>>> THIS EMAIL has also gone to Florida Governor Rick Scott's office (verified receipt), and ALSO verifed to FORMER Governor's Jeb Bush and Charlie Crist. ONLY MBE's International Franchising office bounced it back!!!

Thanks Jessica!!!

I've decided that although I DO NOT BUY THE STORY that a 12 kg or 27 pound box (and I also wonder if a simple SHORT computer tower WITHOUT keyboard, monitor, etc. actually weights almost as much as THREE LARGE grocery-store BAGS OF POTATOES, although I suppose Hilda might have packed it in sand -- we'll see when it gets here. Have your scale ready -- I JUST BOUGHT A DIGITAL ONE TODAY!!!), couldn't fit on the plane (even if processed separately -- it STILL was mailed to your Florida depot THREE WEEKS AGO from Atlanta, GA so even if parcel post would not have taken more than three days to reach your depot, so was delayed AT ALL THAT TIME, and we DO know that your Miami office admitted having it since AT LEAST a week ago today, when I gave you a value via email. At that time you naively thought it might arrive as early as end of last week, but more likely in first delivery this week (today).

The simple fact of the matter was that I DELIBERATELY emailed my computer guru several days ago, asking if what I'd erased on it could be recovered. I ALREADY KNEW IT COULD BE RECOVERED, but deliberately tried to TRAP your company's Miami workers into delaying things so they could read the hard drive, corrupt it, LOSE the whole thing or whatever.

-- AND THEY BIT!!!

They ("Nazi" hackers), first intercepted my email to know there were things I was "concerned" about on the hard drive (actually, it REALLY IS just old music -- although a lot -- and photos, and nothing necessary to my current political fight at all, so JOKE'S ON THEM!!!

And it was QUITE PRECIOUS to see your sex-MORE-than-tease employee, Alex, scurrying into the back while we calmly discussed these issues. I believe I was clear between the lines in letting you know that it seems to me that although this is YOUR franchise, SOMEONE IN CORPORATE stuck you with this little trouble-maker, and not only is he OUT OF YOUR CONTROL, but -- since you DID say that you could only find out from corporate after ALEX returned to the office -- BUT there were TWO of you manning the desk then and no other customers as I spoke to you, EVEN IF YOU HAD TO GO TO THE BACK to make a quick call or access company online communications, you could have done so. You made it CLEAR AS A BELL that ONLY Alex could handle it.

And THAT was the missing piece I needed to know before proceeding.

Consider some of the TOP FLORIDA POLITICIANS like Jeb Bush, Charlie Crist, etc. (ALL of whom received MAJOR KENAN FAMILY FINANCIAL AND LOGISTICS SUPPORT, ALREADY CONTACTED -- and I'll copy your corporate. Last time I had problems with a "Republican Company", it was PayPal. You can google in my blog to see how I used my Kenan connection to Bank of America to PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE after they refused to transfer money to me that they had credited to my account -- TWICE!!! (It took two phone calls a week apart -- since they pulled it twice on me -- to clear things up PERMANENTLY.

You see, I KNEW the owner of PayPal is one of the TOP EIGHT donors of soft money to the Republican Party -- hence my mother had OK'ed the harassment -- in fact she was VERY CAGEY with me on the phone right before they did it, knowing what was planned.

OK, you don't have time to read an encyclopedia, but I'd like to close by saying that the time BEFORE LAST that Alex (who was a Christian Minister arguing with me many times how I would go to hell for having sex with guys two years ago when I first met him selling rip-off jewelry from his table just south of Apaches Gay Bar, 439 Olas Altas, PV, was over here having sex with me on company time, he borrowed the BLU-RAY of the movie BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN -- but that doesn't mean he has a Blu-ray player -- it just means he was "keeping up appearances" with me. Three weeks later when he came over the third and FINAL time, he claimed the movie had sat in "the car" which is ACTUALLY YOUR MBE-logoed white hatch-back FOR THE FULL THREE WEEKS and he never took it out.

Didn't you notice it and wonder a bit??? (rhetorical question). He ALSO claimed he hadn't come by in three weeks because he had been called out of town most of that time. Perhaps that is true.

As you know, emails are private, so I am only copying those you see up top. Tomorrow, I will decide how "nuclear" i need to go.

All best -- and thank you for YOUR good service!!!

Also: although these "verified" email addresses may not work any longer for Charlie Crist or Jeb Bush (although for people SO HIGH in government they usually forward emails from such addresses for years), I am also sending through their CURRENT REPRESENTATIVES by SECURED FORM over the Internet. This should DEFINITELY hit Governor Rick Scott's office, however.

I am also sending to mbelatam.com via secure email form.

I DO feel they should know what is about to HIT them if when I awake in the morning, I feel the need to go TOTALLY NUCLEAR!!!

But you and I are completely safe -- of that you have my "KENAN GUARANTEE". HA!!!

Scott

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:15 PM, MBE Puerto Vallarta wrote:


Hello Scott,

We spoke with our Corporate contact about your CPU and we were told that it will be here this week, but they are not sure of the day.  The reason, apparently, that it is delayed and didn’t come with the shipment of other mail today is because it weighs over 12 KG’s and therefore was processed separately from the regular mail.  Will let you know as soon as we receive it.
Thanks,
Jessica

Mailboxes Etc.
Ignacio L. Vallarta 130
Emiliano Zapata
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco 48380


>>> SCREEN-CAPTURE OF RECEIPT FROM CONTACTING JEB BUSH VIA WASHINGTON SPEAKERS BUREAU (click to enlarge):





* * *


Anderson Cooper's boyfriend Ben Maisani (left), openly kisses another man in a public park a day or two ago.


Sure hope this doesn't CAUSE A PROBLEM!!!


If you read www.HuffingtonPost.com , it's ALREADY OLD NEWS!!!



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187348/Anderson-Coopers-boyfriend-spotted-kissing-man-New-York-park.html#ixzz23TOGXUSb


Scott

.

No comments: