Thursday, August 2, 2012

REPUBLICAN PARTY/CIA MASSACRE IN MEXICO!!!

In a RELATED ISSUE, also hate-controlled by "Christians" and "Republicans."



>>> FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE:

And here is the HuffingtonPost ariticle that led to the petition:



· · ·
  • Scott Kenan What I wrote when I signed this petition:
  •  
  •  
  • I am in Puerto Vallarta now because I am exposing how my mother and her Republican Party friends RUN all the narco-trafficking TOO (and Obama is beholden to them).
  •  
  • I now work directly with top Mexican Federal Intelligence and 60 MINUTES has come to interview me, but American politics does NOT allow my story to be broadcast in USA. I have published EVERYTHING I KNOW on my political blog so that there is no reason to murder me, but I STILL get harassed and many attempts have been made on my life.
  •  
  • I used to work for playwright Tennessee Williams and ALSO woerk with top lawyers at Harvard University to expose how the Repubican Party and Episcopal Church actually murdered him. I KNOW the murderer well.
  •  
  • My blog is full of vulgarity because I had to become a "street fighter", so don't be too shocked by that.
  •  
  • Please see http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ and use anything I publish in your efforts.

 
 

  • THANK YOU for CARING!!!!!
  •  
  • Scott
     
  •  
  •  
  •  
    scottkenan.blogspot.com
    ‎2. Readers having ANY ATTENTION SPAN AT ALL, will remember how I have almost CO...
    NSTANTLY criticized Mr. Salim (ethnically an Arab and the wealthiest man in the world), who owns controlling interest in the vast majority of companies controlling electronic communications in Mexico -- as well as quite a...
    See More
    a few seconds ago · ·
  •  
 

.
 

No comments: