Monday, August 13, 2012

Some PUBLIC AMENDS (of Scott Kenan) . . .


The Christian and Mormon (which considering their belief that Jesus HITCH-HIKED -- or sumpthin' similar -- ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA -- EXCLUDES Mormonism from mainstream Christianity and makes them a CULT!!! ) IDEAL is HETEROSEXUAL LOVE, here illustrated by two straight people, although no "organs" are usually publicly displayed.



>>> BEFORE THE AMENDS, A NOTE OR TWO:


1. Still no response from Teri Motsinger or Benefits Management about my account.

2. Strangely, DISH SATELITE lost signal of both the OPENING and CLOSING ceremonies of the Olympics, so I saw neither.

My connection is through Carlos Slim-controlled Telecable that apparently picks up not only CNN (our only US News channel), but NBC, ABC, and CBS feeds via DISH -- or so the blank screnes claim when most or ALL of these go out (but nothing else), whenever anything casting Carlos Slim in a BAD LIGHT is being broadcast from the US (not too often).

3. When I spoke with my mother this past Saturday, she gave me NO LIP AT ALL, and did NOT respond when I told her it felt so good to have proven my sanity, then asked, "I wonder where the idea I suffer BIPOLAR DISORDER ever came from in the first place???"

Of course my mother and I -- and pretty much anyone else who's read this blog significantly -- know that after Dr. Harry Waggenheim of the Philadelphia "Main Line" spoke with me for two separate hours and reported I was PERFECTLY FINE, but only needed to "talk a few things out" back in 1978, Mom PROMPTLY found a "chemical man", Dr. Wallace "Wally" Hussong of Cherry Hill, NJ (FIVE times the travel distance from my parents' home where I was temporarily staying), and Dr. Hussong -- during my FIRST visit attempted to SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME (terrorize me), by filling a "horse syringe" with serum that he did NOT actually inject me with.

The problem, of course, was that my mother had recently been disabused of the idea that I was EVER going to "turn straight" sexually. Far WORSE has happened to many others.

But perhaps FUNNIEST, was that when they finally found an excuse to COMMIT ME to ANCHORA STATE MENTAL HOSPITAL (serving South Jersey), the intake social worker told me not to worry because NEARLY ALL THEIR PATIENTS WERE COMMTTED ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE GAY AND SOMEONE DIDN'T LIKE THAT!!! !!! !!!

That said, the physician (whom I saw next), a young Asian woman, overheard this and told me it was NOT true at all. But SHE was wrong, because once I got into a proper ward (after spending a night with permanently commited "psychotics" who supposedly never spoke but addressed me as "Kingfish" -- my "soul's" name??? -- and spoke quite intelligently with me when no guard was observing, because I had arrived so late in the day -- after being committed by a judge I never saw -- then ILLEGAL in New Jersey, but HEY -- what does THAT matter when your Mom is the TOP NAZI???), one cheeky hotster approached me to say that "all the boys in the ward" couldn't WAIT for me to earn "yard rights" so we could "have sex in the bushes".

But the morning I earned yard rights, I was transferred to THE INSTITUTE, Amerca's OLDEST mental institution, founded by Ben Franklin as part of THE UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, and then rated the BEST mental hospital in the USA.

There, I was put in the care of the kindly (but deluded) Dr. George Layne, whose care I stayed in for a number of years, although I was in the hospital a total of only four weeks -- and of course -- LITHIUM LOBOTOMIZED.

Bottom Lines:

A. Commitment was ALL ABOUT my sexuality,
B. In my mother's notes from that time (which I physically possess here in Mexico), she wrote of Chuck Pritchard and Hilary Russell's -- my partners in Whale's Tale in Cape May, NJ HONEST concerns -- including that Chuck insisted to my parents that I have a GAY-FRIENDLY doctor.



GOD BLESS CHARLES OCTAVIUS


 PRITCHARD (Denison University

 1972 and HILARY ANN

 RUSSELL, DU '73)!!!


Whale's Tale can be found here: www.whalestalecapemay.com .

* * *

>>> AN EMAIL EXCHANGE:


Dear "Great White",


First of all CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACHIEVEMENT!!!



It's not often that white boys sport a cock as big as this implies!!! I say this ESPECIALLY since all I come up with for you whence googling, is your collection of Butterfingers candy bar commercials on YouTube (disclaimer: Butterfingers has Long been my favorite chocolate bar, SweetTarts my fave non-choc candy), replete with BARE-CHESTED white guys fighting over who gets the BIG BLACK DICK, played by the Butterfingers bar. (I had never actually THOUGHT about this symbolism of my fave before -- so I THANK "Great White" for this ILLUMINATION!!!)


But I feel BOUND BY DUTY to inform you that my mailing list(s) don't fuck. Not only that, but "we" (the form indicating our pretension to royalty), are only one person -- sometimes mascarading as "The ReplyBot"), DO occasionally fuck, but actually prefer to BE FUCKED, so if YOU, Sir, would kindly send a shirtless photo so we have more of an idea whom we are dealing with (those showing pit bush get promptest attention!!!), we'll go ahead and "clean the reception room" in preparation.

Considering your manly tendency to AGGRESSION, we are ALREADY BENT-OVER AND SPREAD in anticipation of your AWESOME WHITE POWER!!!


Scott

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Great White <butterfinger2010@yahoo.com> wrote:

PLEASE TAKE ME OFF YOUR FUCKING MAILING LIST  AND QUIT SENDING ME UNSOLICITED EMAILS .   FUCKERS .

(unsigned)



* * *

I apologize that I have NOT gotten to the AMENDS I had intended (regarding the Catholic Church, actually), and sort of SUBCONSCIOUSLY made some for Chuck and Hilary.

I'll get on with the others shortly, and pray that the Whale's Tale crowd SEES and READS this posting.

Amen.

Scott








.

No comments: