Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Last Gasps of DINOSAURS!!!

 
A house in Agua (Aguas?) Caliente, Mexico that I explored a few days ago. Although I cannot remember if it is singular or plural, the FIRST TIME I passed through the tiny town on highway Mex 200 between Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo, I DID CHECK and it AGREES with that used in the movie version of Tennessee Williams' THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA.



>>> HATE IN TWO COMMUNICATIONS:



Thank you hiss79182, but I dare say my parents at least gave me a HUMAN NAME, which I PROUDLY SIGN EVERYTHING WITH because I'm PROUD of everything I do, and I think it only fair and proper that people know EXACTLY who holds the views and commits the acts that I do, although I don't really like using a lot of the language I sometimes use. It has its place, but in my "street-fighting" mode, I use it for shock value.



You are half right. But EVERYONE in my family WANTED me to start with -- especially my parents. My father is the ONLY one in my family who has never wavered on this -- although in the position of having been blackmailed into marriage by my mother, he's not always felt free to express himself clearly to all -- especially my mother.


 
My sister Jane is fairly unconscious. She has no actual problem with anything I say or do -- except that to believe it true, her world would be DESTROYED COMPLETELY. Therefore, she doesn't "think about things she doesn't like to think about", that being her FREQUENT explanation of her relationship to her OWN MIND. And that said, she's unfailingly kind, loving, and generous to all (even to me, when you consider the lies about me she has believed).

 
 
Although my brother has always been a classic, loosely-Christian Liberal and my little sister Julie a Republican Catholic, BOTH their attitudes toward me are very much like the MAJORITY of straight people's -- the best examples of others I can think of are my former roommate Allen Rosen's wife, Linda (Beasley) Rosen and Sean Blackwell (legal last name is McAllister), who BOTH have no problem with gays -- as indeed ALL in this category more or less fit into -- AS LONG AS THEY CAN FIND A REASON TO FEEL SUPERIOR TO GAYS.

 
 
That's why both Sean and Linda (I do too!!!) LOVE movies like THE BIRDCAGE -- all the gay characters cause them to laugh at ALL THE STEREOTYPICAL "FLAWS" GAY FOLKS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE (and many DO have them, so it cannot be said to be untrue -- but it's not the FULL story, like I throw in everyone's face all the time about myself being brave, smart, fearless, patriotic, loving, and kind -- although MUCH of my love is "tough love" meant to wake people up to REALITY).

 

But you see, these people are DESPERATE to feel superior to gays for many different reasons -- and MOST of the males among them don't want to FULLY FACE their OWN sexuality (which might not be even half or majority gay, but SOME gay at least). Their BIGGEST problem is worrying about what other people say about them. That's something I don't give a rat's ass about anymore.

 

Un-evolved women want to rule the world (or at least possess all its wealth -- which they ACCURATELY perceive is the source of all worldly power). Since seducing and controlling men through sex games is their BEST CHANCE TO DO THIS, gay flair-ups in men (no matter how small), THREATEN THEIR BELIEF IN THEIR POWER OVER MEN and the wealth that men traditionally make, and even today find it EASIER to make.

 

I DO like hearing from people like you (and the OTHER person at mypacks.net who also tossed me hate and death wishes about a week ago). Neither of you identify yourself and I'm left believing that mypacks.net is a center of Nazi (or at least homophobic) hatred, and I'd bet my bottom dollar that it is made up almost ENTIRELY of white men claiming to be Christian and conservative.

 

People too ashamed deep inside to be honest about who they are.

 

My original point being that the more people I hear from NOT on my email lists (LIKE YOU, and a number that's been growing QUICKLY lately, the more I know my points (if not actual emails or links to my blog) are getting a wider, Wider, and WIDER viewing. For a WRITER, that's the BEST PROOF OF SUCCESS IMAGINABLE, so I THANK YOU (despite your cowardice in not giving your real identity), for CHEERING MY DAY after a long (but enjoyable -- the hills and mountains are so green here now, the grasses so high and thick along the roads that its ALMOST like driving through a green tunnel -- drive home from Colima to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!!!

 

Also, I DO want to make clear that this is NOT part of a similar domain used by people associated with the WOLF PACK of North Carolina State University. In fact, just now, googling, I discovered it is some kink of "privacy guaranteed" adjunct offered my Earthlink, an Internet provider I used for MANY years (I began with MindSpring, which was later gobbled by Earthlink).

 

Well to each, his or her own!!!

 

I certainly wish you a pleasant rest of today and tomorrow!!! But I would advise you to WATCH HOW YOU SPREAD HATE -- it all COMES BACK TO BITE YOU IN THE ASS soon enough -- if not now, when you meet your MAKER personally (and NONE of your co-haters can say a THING to GOD to help you by testifying WHAT A GREAT HATER YOU WERE TOO.

 

God knows everything ALREADY, and God is PERFECT INTELLIGENCE FUELED BY INFINITE LOVE.

 

So where's that leave YOU (and your ilk)???

 

All best to ALL!!!

 

Scott

 

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 6:17 PM, <hiss79182@mypacks.net> wrote:
 
 


The reason you are a fag bitch  is you were born to a family that didn't want you. Ergo you never developed normal sexual ideals.So you lash out at other people because you hate yourself, but you lack the courage to commit suicide.  Which we would all benefit from.

 
* * *

 
 
· · ·
  • Lia Montaño likes this.
    • Scott Kenan ‎"lia my soul sister I love you, jostin this hermoso.estoy well, greetings." (translation by Google)
    •  
    •  
    • Sonny, are you SURE about this??? I just checked Lia's page and she HIDES HER FACE and REAL identity like you do. (is this -- Jimmy Humberto Montano -- your REAL NAME -- or is the one on your US PRISON ID which you recently showed me your real name???
    •  
    •  
    • I take it she is probably someone in your NARCO-TRAFFICKING MAFIA FAMILY too. And WHAT's up with your "Best Bud" the sweet, gay-like Martin Jacobo??? I'm betting the two of you have been having some SEX -- that's the ONLY reason that explains why you were so PECULIAR about accompanying me to Colima a few days ago.
    •  
    •  
    • THE ONLY REASON THAT MAKES SENSE: YOU WERE AFRAID I'D HAVE SEX WITH MARTIN TOO (WHICH YOU SAID WOULD DEFINITELY HAPPEN IF I PAID HIM A "GRATUITY"), AND HE'S SPILL THE BEANS ABOUT SEX WITH YOU!!! !!! !!!
    •  
    •  
    • And WHY the concern with what the "Son Kings" Mafia gang thinks about you having sex with a guy and killing you for it IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY LEFT THE GANG AT LEAST BY THE TIME YOU LEFT THE US PRISON SYSTEM???
    •  
    •  
    • They would have NO REASON to hunt you down and kill you now for such a thing -- THEY HAVE MONEY TO MAKE IN CRIMES THAT MAKE MONEY -- THEY AREN'T STUPID LIKE YOU!!!
    •  
    •  
    • BOTTOM LINE: Either you are STUPID, PARANOID, or are STILL A NARCO-TRAFFICKER ASSOCIATED WITH THE SON KINGS AND THE CALI CARTEL of your native Colombia.
    •  
    •  
    • Don't bother trying to talk to me until you are ready to AT LEAST shoot your milk into my mouth from the distance of one inch or closer. PERIOD!!!
    •  
    •  
    • Scott David Kenan
      about a minute ago ·
 
 
 
Shopping in Mexico
 
 
 
A child on the beach in Mexico
 
 
 
Scott
 
.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott Kenan said...

This idiot woman from India keeps putting comments on my blog trying to sell things, which is why I removed it.

I DO NOT remove political comments, no matter how much i disagree with them, so don't be afraid I would DELETE YOUR comment, please.

Scott