Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The NUCLEAR Option (deployed)


Colomba Bush (the American whose HEART will unite us ALL -- AND WITH MEXICO!!!)

PRAISE JESUS!!!




>>> CANCELLED on 4 March 2013 due to JEB Bush RACIST DECISION that no "illegal immigrants" should be allowed a path to citizenship!!! Columba Bush stands by -- a TRAITOR TO HER PEOPLE!!! And WHAT WHITE PERSON has the RIGHT to restrict Mexican native peoples in the USA when we STOLE the western third of the USA from Mexico and WE WHITE PEOPLE committed GENOCIDE against the native American people -- IN THE FUCKING NAME IF JESUS!!!


>>> Because this post has been "hit" several hundred times today (Wed. Nov. 7, 2012, the day after President Obama won re-election, gay issues and pot issues WON BIG across the board -- and the so-called "Tea Party" went down FLAMBEAU), I'm editing it to add spaces between paragraphs and to correct the hundreds on my weight. Scott


>>> ADDED AT 11:28 PM, CDT: When I attempted to email this to my list of 1,500 - (which I DID successfully do and blog-hits reflect that), FIRST my OWN router CRAPPED OUT, so I switched to tapping the Internet connection for Apartment 6 successfully -- and I got a warning THAT MY SECURITY SETTING HAD BEEN CHANGED (not by me), but THEN (before I could send it out), POWER was CUT to MY BUILDING ONLY -- no neighboring buildings. When it came back on.


This PROVED BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that my landlord (whom I've always suspected of being a tool of the nearby NARCO-TRAFFICKERS), actually IS -- and actively caused this harassment. I decided to copy him as well (I'd taken him off BOTH lists a few weeks ago -- not wanting to alarm the building with my activities).


BUT: When I tried to ADD his email address, IT HAD BEEN STRIPPED FROM GMAIL'S MEMORY BY HACKERS -- EXACTLY as they have done with so many addresses as before.


Make of it what you will -- and see screen-capture of the Security change:


 

Is this the TRUTH of what happened to my computer??? Only GOD knows -- but I am fine.


Scott


>>> CANCELLED on 4 March 2013 due to JEB Bush RACIST DECISION that no "illegal immigrants" should be allowed a path to citizenship!!! Columba Bush stands by -- a TRAITOR TO HER PEOPLE!!! And WHAT WHITE PERSON has the RIGHT to restrict Mexican native peoples in the USA when we STOLE the western third of the USA from Mexico and WE WHITE PEOPLE committed GENOCIDE against the native American people -- IN THE FUCKING NAME IF JESUS!!!



>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH A LOYAL FRIEND:


Well, THANK YOU for pointing out what a VALUE WRITER I am!!! Lotsa words per dollar of support, no??? Kenans like to provide GOOD VALUE for DOLLAR SPENT!!! (and then before TOO long, I'll be collecting SERIOUS royalties!!!)
 
 
At your urging, I dared to pull the scale out of the box and actually GOT ONTO IT. I have nearly DOUBLED my weight from when I drove back from six months in Mexico December 2010 (the last three as a homeless person), to face another 16 homeless months in North Carolina, SIX false imprisonments, TWO false nut-house commitments, INNUMERABLE attempts by the District Attorney's "Drug Trash Minions" to kill me with fists, knives, and razors -- while Wilmington Police INSISTED that the criminals were the ones who needed to be protected from ME. (It wasn't fair of me to have previously also fingered the Sheriff's Deputies -- they were NEVER in attendance when I suffered difficulties on the streets of Wilmington).
 
 
ME, who NEVER EVEN ONCE picked up even a stick or a stone (or greater) to defend myself -- I simply faced them confidently speaking TRUTH, and outwitted them EACH AND EVERY TIME. I credit GOD ALONE for my continuing health, both physical and mental.
 
 
Anyway, in December 2010, I weighed 205 pounds -- my ribs looking EXACTLY like those of Auschwitz rescuees -- and my face caved in the same way as well. Today I weigh 295 pounds -- which SHOCKED me, until I realized how fit and healthy I feel, and would NOT seek to lose but a few pounds (15?). As you know, I'm 6' 11", so I'm NOT out of a normal range.
 
 
Today, I expect to answer a few emails from fans and foes alike, blog, and maybe get out of town for the most of the day. This holing up in my apartment favoring my foot after surgery has got me stir-crazy -- and I can't swim until the scab falls off, another week or two. I'll probably head inland to some remote Mexican village.
 
 
STILL NO NEWS from Teri Motsinger or BENEFITS MANAGEMENT in Wilmington. I just checked my BoA account, and I have NOT received my weekly "allowance" check which normally credits on Mondays, like it last did Aug. 6, 2012. I fear they REALLY HAVE shut down and TAKEN MY $5,000.00 they had from the government Disability in escrow for me. I'll give them another day before facing the BUREAUCRACY of getting the government to send my checks SOMEWHERE ELSE.
 
 
Yesterday, Jessica at MBE told me she HAD received the check (which takes at least 10 days to get to her, so NOT recently issued). I just hope it does not bounce. Rent is paid up and electric (paid every other month), won't come up for another 6 weeks or so.
 
 
WHY I contacted Jeb Bush via email and the Washington Speakers Bureau:
 
 
1. He is to his semi-immediate Bush Family as I am to my semi-immediate Kenan/Meyer Family: the ONE grounded in GOD. YES, I don't agree with everything, but God gave me a "vision" into JEB Bush's heart -- and this is what I am "COMMANDED" to do.
 
 
2. The current Republican Ticket-Designate is POISON, and even those who agree with Romney/Ryan are rapidly coming to their "practical senses" and DO NOT want to see it lose by the biggest margin in American History -- or be imprisoned when the Truth about the TRAITOROUS MOTIVATION of the Racist, God-Hating GreedBots behind it comes to light. 

 
If Jeb Bush is NOT the person to head the ticket, he IS the man of enough stature and respect to be the BIGGEST FORCE behind such a movement -- and from my reading of my intuition, sychronicitous events, and some brief research, I believe I read God's Will correctly. 

 
INDEED!!! I.E. immediately took to rebooting itself FOUR TIMES, THE VERY MOMENT I began writing item  #1, but I had been manually saving so often that when I switched to the more stable CHROME browser (which still will NOT allow me to access inside my blog), I had lost only part of a sentence and now continue . . .

 
3.  >>> CANCELLED on 4 March 2013 due to JEB Bush RACIST DECISION that no "illegal immigrants" should be allowed a path to citizenship!!!  Columba Bush stands by -- a TRAITOR TO HER PEOPLE!!! Jeb's Mexican wife Colomba (female variant of Colombo -- you might remember him), is absolutely AB-FAB!!! Check her out of Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columba_Bush .

 
4. Jeb's son George P. Bush seems cut of the same cloth as his uncle and granddad -- but is young and should not be judged TOO harshly. Of course the FUNNIEST thing (since THIS Bush was touted some years ago as the Latino Bush Messiah, and FREQUENTLY paraded on stages in support of his uncle -- so I got to see him well), is the person I WAS IMMEDIATELY REMINDED OF the moment I met Fernando Merino, only son of Colombia's LARGEST cocaine supplier, and the man who claimed he had TRAPPED me into the CIA. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html .

 
The reason???: THEY BOTH SEEM TO HAVE TOO MANY TEETH. HA!!!

 
But a person is judged on their HEART, not peculiar, possum-like "teethiness", so let's not get hung up on THAT!!! (Although "French Active" or EITHER Greek might be advised when approaching these people -- LOL!!!)

 
5. Anyway, I DID promise Tom Fetzer (political protege of Frank Hawkins Kenan who was an EXCELLENT Mayor of Raleigh, then later CHAIRMAN of the Republican Party in North Carolina until two years ago when the TEA-PARTIERS booted him by spreading true rumors of his sort of "gay-slut past". As you might recall, I met him, his new (first) wife -- she his "beard" so he could survive that smear campaign against him -- in Dixie Grill on Market Street in Wilmington where he now lives with his wife and young child, SUCCESSFULLY battling cancer, last I heard. I had been having brunch with a visiting Raleigh resident who had several male friend who had been to bed with Tom, so he pointed Tom out to me and I introduced myself as a KENAN.

 
Tom IMMEDIATELY spoke in reverential tones about Frank H.K., and ENCOURAGED me to CONTINUE to reform the Republican Party, but at THAT time, even I did not know how bad things had become, and it is only fair to mention that Tom Fetzer has since then asked me repeatedly to remove him from my email list -- which I've refused to do.

 
Anyway, without belaboring things further, I am going to email this copied to key people, and then blog it as well. After then sending to my list of 1,500 (almost), I'll send additional into to Mr. Bush via the Washington Speakers Bureau (if I'm not now blocked there). Perhaps even if it never reaches Jeb Bush, sympathetic individuals in the Bureau will pass it around discretely, forgetting it has ALREADY then gone to 1,500 TOP Press and other contacts.

 
God has assured me that it WILL have the RIGHT EFFECT -- even if the mechanics and even outcome of that is obscured to me now. I do NOT expect a reply from them or even Jeb Bush -- although one would be appreciated. God's people get their REAL confirmations INTUITIVELY.

 
And so it is, Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 10:14 AM CDT, Puerto Vallarta.

 
Scott David Kenan
Cyber-General
USA


On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 8:44 AM, A LOYAL FRIEND wrote:


 



Well, let's not worry about Me the spendthrift--I reckon I just like to shop and the Internet is always receptive, on Her back with legs spread.
I stand by my commitment to reimburse you for MBE excessive kilograms. Including your 27 lbs of computer tower.
I await your new digital scale's shocking revelation of YOUR avoirdupois.
The email "Undeliverable: To ALL 1,500..." (8/13 8:39 PM) appears in raw form, and is a city-block long !
I have a doctor appt at 1:45.




 Scott

.

No comments: