Thursday, August 16, 2012

What a Shock!!!




>>> FIRST, the GOOD NEWS:



1. The first thing I did in arriving back in town was to find Sonny on the Malecon. He's glad I've keep him (through various peculiar strategies) OUT of further trouble with the US and probably Mexican Governments. He has an INKLING of what's coming up, but there are ways to include his "half babies" (digested), in MY body parts for seven years WITHOUT engaging in sex (strictly speaking), since he's obviously an UBER-HET (according to HIS opinion, continuing -- yet softening -- if THAT's a pertinent word).

You see in MY "peculiar book", if such were so, I could not POSSIBLY do anything to harm him since our flesh would be one -- to me (for seven years anyway) -- and he's learned he can't harm me (not that he ever intended to -- but intentions uncoupled from awareness can take one down a ROCKY ROAD!!!

This is PROBABLY all I'll say on this subject unless unforeseen difficulties pop up.

2. Here is the SHOCK!!!: Even though on WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON, EVERY SINGLE EXPAT GRINGO I met on the street or in a bar or restaurant (in San Blas, Riviera Nayarit), WAS ALREADY WELL AWARE  that a REAL and SERIOUS legal reason that Mitt Romney is DISQUALIFIED from running for President of the United States had been found and the ENTIRE TOP-TIER race has been thrown into a SHAMBLES with Republicans trying to figure out whom to put in his place.

>>> I GUESS I MUST POINT OUT ONCE AGAIN that US Press is the LEAST free in the "developed" world -- and CIA/Republicans/DARPA/Fox News STILL have enough power in the USA (only) to keep this story out of the news, and THE STUPID REPUBLICANS ARE ACTING LIKE NOBODY KNOWS THIS!!!


Then, THIS MORNING, common MEXICAN citizens were all but celebrating this fact on the street -- ESPECIALLY since I told EVERYONE that I am proposing JEB Bush as the BEST of the Republicans (especially given his AF-FAB wife, Colomba-the-Mexican-American and noted Philanthropist), and that he should AT LEAST lead the effort to find the alternative, if not be it himself.


I like John Huntsman too!!!

But then I thought again: The MOST important thing is violence be kept to a minimum -- and the TEA-PARTIERS/FAKE CHRISTIANS (like Sen. Thom Goolsby in Wilmington, NC who BRAGGED to me he rammed through legislation so people could carry concealed arms to church services -- and REFUSED to explain his motivation -- I won't now belabor THAT, but have recently, but if YOU think you need to PROTECT yourself from your FELLOW WORSHIPS -- or attacks or sieges by Zulu Warriors -- IT AIN'T GOD YOU'RE WORHIPPIN'!!!), are all ARMED TO THE TEETH, largely with nothin' you'd hunt game with.


Anyway, although at first I HATED to see how in the dark Americans are being kept, I then realized this is actually MOST JUDICIOUS, and those more "in the know" on how to handle this transition are PROBABLY doing it right. Ameicans' heads have been up their ASSES too long to be able to handle some real high-test, atmospheric oxygen too quickly. This will resolve by the Convention (unless these "Conservative Republicans" succeed in quashing the truth and doing all the REST of the efforts that EXHAUST THEM and set them up for the BIGGEST FALL in the history of the United States.

I guess THIS choice is OUT OF MY CONTROL. Pity.


3. On the way back from San Blas, I picked up a hitch-hiker who is on a mission of sales for a few days, but will return to his home only several blocks from my apartment after the weekend (God allowing). And although even I find it hard to believe that in natural conversation I actually naturally said: "Nothing I like better than a nice pinga," and then his whole BODY lit up and next thing I knew he was directing my hand to JUST SUCH A THING!!!

In any case, on his return, we're gonna see if anything develops -- I'm guarding his phone number WITH MY LIFE (and although Sonny doesn't yet know this, HE will have a lot of pressure off him as well -- but still what I spelled out above MUST HAPPEN. Here is why:

I said so.

Additionally, for WHATEVER reason, Sonny TOOK the name Son Kings for the branch of the Cali Cartel he led in the US that eventually took over so many important place, such as ALL of Metro NYC, Stone Mountain, GA, and Wilmington, NC. And then he continued the "Son King" theme AFTER THAT (when I now believe he genuinely wanted to stay away from crime, but has been playing BOTH sides of the coin so no matter what happens his "wife" Tanya and child Jeretzi will be supported.

And then today I learned from him that in PRISON (where he was for about a dozen years of a 25 year sentence which he got out early for "good behavior", he was one of the VERY FEW not allowed to have sex -- BECAUSE HE WAS THERE A GANG LEADER. Strangely, I believe this, and it's another reason I don't want to "put him out" unnecessarily when he gifts me some DNA. I can just "lick the hand that fees me", as they say, or perhaps he will be temporarily curious -- who knows???

They don't call it "Friends with Benefits" when  gay guy gives good service to a truly straight guy, FOR NOTHIN'!!! Just ask several of the homeless guys (Ben David's "Drug-Trash Minions", ALL) in Wilmington, NC, who worked it up for me to finish in exchange for a night or two in a hotel room. AND EVERY ONE OF THEM THANKED ME AND WERE NOT SELF-CONSCIOUS ABOUT IT AT ALL. They KNEW I respected them (as well as appreciated it).


Anyway, if THAT doesn't work out, I already KNOW that Sonny is an EXCELLENT PIMP and can procure nice guys at reasonable cost (and we've ALREADY gone over the problem of the one guy who stole my iPod -- AND HASN'T BEEN SEEN IN PUERTO VALLARTA SINCE THEN (except briefly, when my landlord, Mark ServinINEXPLICABLY let him in the front door -- AFTER CLAIMING HE WOULD NOT DO THAT!!!


Bottom line: The theft-guy was NOT working for Sonny (and there are more reasons I now know this that I won't here publish), he was working with the MAIN DRUG CARTEL(S) HERE IN PUERTO VALLARTA. ALSO, shortly after I got in this afternoon, the guy who lives in the apartment on the pool level (a Mexican -- tallish for such -- about 28 years old), had a younger, shorter, clearly gay-seeming guy in tow to his apartment -- and they arrived in a NEW-MODEL, HIGH-END, BLACK PICK-UP TRUCK WITH "OPAQUE" BLACK WINDOWS (and a reared-up stallion decal) -- the PERFECT vehicle for narco-traffickers often in "the bush" (vegetative).


And dear ol' Mark spends SO MUCH TIME on that level (including a big party a couple of weeks ago), and the top "PILAPPA" level, just above it, talking on phone about business deals when he didn't notice me by the pool.


I think this says it all -- although I DO feel quite adequately protected and safe.


Enough for today, but Americans, GET READY FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HAIRCUT AND TRANSPLANT (or continuing voter suppression to minimize the margin of DEFEAT, which CANNOT BE AVOIDED!!!


Scott



Bad haircut (let's avoid it).


.

No comments: