Friday, September 7, 2012

Actual German NAZIS in Puerto Vallarta/Chacala, TODAY!!! (maybe)

 
Current Mayor of Puerto Vallarta, Salvador "Chava" Gonzaléz Resendiz, giving the NAZI SALUTE. The PRI Party Mexico is COMPLETELY allied with the CIA/Republican Party -- and MOST are CLOSET-CASE FAGS (although I don't PERSONALLY know anyone claiming that Mayor "Chava" sucked his dick.
 
 
 
I DO know many, many people who claim that Chava is only a puppet for his family, which is part of the Sinaloa Drug Cartel in Mexico -- and let's NOT get into Chava's FOUR HUGE INSULTS TO ME, when in 2010, I asked him for help in mounting a 100th Birthday Celebration of Tennessee Williams' BIRTH -- and had La Palapa, Oscar's, Teatro Vallarta, and MANY other restaurants and theaters lined up to participate -- as well as some American "celebrities" agreed to come speak.
 
 
Instead of supporting it, Chava sided with my MOTHER, America's TOP NAZI, and REFUSED to allow it to be brought to fruition -- and HAD HIS DRUG-MINIONS TRICK ME OUT OF ALL MY MONEY, causing me to become HOMELESS.
 
 
 
PAYBACKS ARE HELL (they say) !!!



>>> EMAIL TO POSSIBLE PUERTO VALLARTA/CHACALA NAZIS:



Thanks for the note! I PROMISE my blog will NOT destroy your friend's computer, so you actually CAN got there now. ALSO, it can be taken in MUCH smaller time-chunks than my BOOK (which you got attached to this email), but do NOT complain about.

 

Since UNLIKE IN OUR LONG CONVERSATION LAST NIGHT, you NOW claim your computer BROKE TWO WEEKS ago, and you were VERY eager last night to get my book, BUT FIRST BEGGED TO KNOW THE ADDRESS OF MY BLOG!!! -- but make no complaint about the book's GREATER length THEN or NOW (and in the countries where Amazon sells it in a store for that country, it costs only the equivalent of $4.95 USD -- or $2.00 more in other countries like here in Mexico).

 

Your German friends can go to www.amazon.de to buy it in Germany -- or straight to http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 to buy it. The PROFESSIONAL REVIEWS can be seen here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/professional-reviews-of-walking-on.html . I ask that while I gave you and Gisela a free PDF copy that you NOT give it to others (except those who can't afford the $4.95 USD or equivalent it costs -- NOW, even available in INDIA!!!

 

You said you are working on an education project for the local school and have been in Mexico either already for, or for a total of a year. I ASSUMED you mean you were working in Chacala, Nyarit where we met in the restaurant (and your friend Gisela Flues-Namgalio -- you said visiting you from Heidelberg, Germany area for a month was a lot of fun to talk with also).

 

Maybe you work in Puerto Vallarta and were taking your friend for a short break in Chacala -- a reasonable thing to do or for me now to suspect.

 

Your ANTI-LOGICAL response to me in this email -- and I would even say that GERMANS are typically almost TOO logical -- leaves me wondering if you aren't SABOTAGING the minds of small children to more easily accept the NAZI ideas of my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of raleigh, NC -- America's top Nazi and Dick Cheney's "BOSS" -- as well a the PRI Party (Mom's BIGGEST ally in Mexico).

 

i mean SOMEONE has to do the ADVANCE WORK of PREPARING YOUNG MINDS to ACCEPT NAZI-ISM which Presidente-Elect of Mexico (PRI), FULLY INTENDS TO HAVE DESCEND ON MEXICO VIA HIS STRONG ALLEGIANCE TO THE CIA.

 

This is FAR from a secret!!!

 

ALSO far from a secret is that Enrique Pena Nieto is GAY AS A GOOSE, and the CIA holds him in ABSOLUTE FEALTY by threatening to destroy him by OUTING HIM in a BIG SCANDAL. Better that Pena Nieto COME OUT GAY IMMEDIATELY or FLEE MEXICO as soon as I blog this email and send it to nearly 1,500, don't you agree???

 

And FRANKLY, "Scarlet", I DO give a damn (Gone with the Wind reference). It's quite POSSIBLE that you are actually meant to get me to BLOG/EMAIL about this MAJOR POINT once again. you might TOTALLY BE MY ALLY!!!

 

I have the SAME ambivalence about Luis Malgoza ( lumel@pvgeeks.com ), my "Computer Guru" who was ONCE the top lawyer for the PRI Party (about 1982), but now has some kind of SHAM, SHELL-CORPORATION GAME going on in the United States (where his "GRUPO LUMEL/LUMEL GROUP" Corporate Offices are located in Los Angeles -- where he NEVER SEEMS TO GO -- with satellite offices in Spain and Mexico.

 

His office in Puerto Vallarta is only 8 x 8 feet in dimension -- although he ALSO has offices in Conchas Chinas across the road from KNOWN CIA NARCO-TRAFFICKERS Benjamin and Adrianna Shields. I know this because I saw the hand-written NOTE on the front of my "cousin" Salvador Fuentes' "Deli Baguette" a month or so ago, directing "PV GEEKS workers" to offices down a hallway there -- adjacent to the big OXXO store.

 

Of course OXXO competes with KIOSKA, another convenience store chain -- and KIOSKA is OWNED by Coca-Cola, Mexico, which is closely associated with the parent company HQ'ed in Atlanta, GA and CONTROLLED by the Kenan Family Charitable Trusts. So it makes LOGICAL sense that they ALL work together on the NAZI-fication of Mexico -- possibly in cahoots with Pepsi Cola as well!!! (My father used to get gifts from a vice president of Pepsi in the 1950s when he was a LOWLY Sun Oil Company (SUNOCO, INC now), accounting clerk -- not long before we had to be move to Pennsylvania from BINGHAM FAMILY-CONTROLLED the "liberal Democrat" LOUISVILLE COURIER-JOURNAL-KENTUCKY, a newspaper which my parents claimed they LOVED despite being LIFE-LONG Republicans!!!

 

There's a LOT more info on all of THIS in my blog for SUPER=SLEUTHS who care to google within it.

 

I HOPE I am wrong and CANNOT CLAIM I am actually right!!! I just look at the evidence before me, and wonder how an ALLEGED EDUCATOR could be so ANTI-LOGICAL (or maybe careless), when writing a WRITER whom you've ALREADY had a half-hour conversation with IN PERSON!!!

 

As you might or might not know, in the PLAY version of THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA, Tennessee Williams had some German Nazis running around in the hotel at Mismaloya -- but in the movie version they were cut. I hope that if YOU TWO are actually Nazis sabotaging the minds of Mexican school children (or at least INFECTING them with ANTI-LOGIC), that the Mexican Authorities will hunt you and your cafe-au-lait-colored newish Mercedes sedan down and throw you out of the country (or maybe into jail, depending.

 

I'm NOT certain that was YOUR car, but you DID presume that I TOO stayed at the Las Brisas Hotel (true -- only my car and that one were there last night), and I NEVER saw any other people staying there AT ALL!!!

 

For the record, if this IS your car, it has Jalisco plates and a lot of stickers on the very last small side window on the driver's side.

 

DO write back and tell me that i am wrong (if that is true), but WHAT EDUCATOR CURRENTLY EMPLOYED (except in the MOST primitive area -- which NONE of Mexico qualifies as, really), would be ZOOMING AROUND in a late model Mercedes automobile, yet UNABLE to get repaired or replaced a simple computer???

 

Good question, no???

 

It's based on observed fact and logic.

 

Well, frankly, I really DO hope I'm wrong -- but you all but CONDEMN yourself (at east as an educator), by this ENTIRE THING!!!

 

I'm copying your companion from last night, and will straighten our any bad "tangles" before posting it on my blog.

 

All best,

Scott D. Kenan


On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Regine Manz <reginemanz@web.de> wrote:


Thank you Scott,

for your quick reply .
 
I enjoyed it talking to you. Right now , I am not able to go to your link , because I am writing from the computer of a friend , because my own computer died during the heavy thunderstorm the week before last week.
 
But I am sure, it will be very interesting to read your blog .
 

Looking forward to seeing you again in Chacala !
 

Regards , Regine

Gesendet: Freitag, 07. September 2012 um 15:35 Uhr
Von: "Scott Kenan"
An: reginemauz@web.de, reginemanz@web.de, fluesna@googlemail.com
Betreff: What fun to meet you two last night!!!


Gutten Morgen schoene Damen!!!

 

I hope I read your note correctly. I was not sure if it was "Queen" (I assume your first name, "Regine" is a variant of Regina, meaning "Queen") Manz or Mauz. I hope at least ONE for you gets this and can pass it to the other if I mesread Gisela's address incorrect. Of course Gisela's name reminds me of the great Gisela May, whom I once saw live in concert in New York City -- lucky ME!!!

 

I am leaving this morning for Puerto Vallarta. I do hope you enjoy my book which is attached.

 

And a link to my blog (new post going up soon this morning): http://scottkenan.blogspot.com

 

Scott




.

No comments: