Saturday, September 1, 2012

Adding a Half-Brother (who knew???)!!!

 
Click to enlarge to full size. Just this morning I chanced on something I posted last year without having ANY IDEA where it would lead. Original posting can be found here: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=dfl&GRid=10351761&




>>> AN EMAIL EXCHANGE:


Hi Verne,

And thanks for writing. I especially appreciate that you -- by the appearances I see here and research -- are truly concerned about the future of our beloved country. You -- being the blogger for the New Hanover County (Wilmington), NC Republican Party and a conservative Christian -- and I have MANY differences on a superficial level, but our HEARTS are in the same place: Service to God, Country, and Family -- pretty much in that order.

In answer to your question I will be uncharacteristically brief since you can find the answers by googling my name in quotes followed by any name or subject to see what I have said in my over 1,100 blog posts. Later ones should be given more weight than earlier ones as over time I realized the truth better and more deeply.

My father, William Scott Kenan, was born in Burgaw, NC to prosperous parents in 1918 and now lives in Raleigh, NC with my mother Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan and is in good health at 94, although he "comes and goes" mentally -- largely dependent on the proximity of my STILL ACUTELY SHARP-MINDED mother (who is now 89).

My grandmother died when Dad was six, and additional misfortunes piled up as my grandfather (who soon took to strong drink), lost his tobacco and cotton barns or warehouses (depending on whom you ask), to fire, and then when Dad was 11 years old, the GREAT DEPRESSION hit. His immediate family, due to poverty and my granddad's (Joseph Emerson Kenan, SENIOR's) drinking problem, had to move frequently, leaving a trail of un-paid bills wherever they went. Dad claims he lived in 12 houses before he graduated from New Hanover High after only 11 years (which has never been explained -- that it was not 12).

Mary Lily Kenan Flagler Bingham (according the to the New York Times), then the wealthiest woman in the world, left her money to her immediate family living mostly in Wilmington in 1917 when she died, so the newly SUPER-RICH Kenans were riding HIGH in Wilmington while Dad was in abject poverty in the same town -- and probably was ridiculed for it and came to resent and maybe even HATE his distant relatives.

This set him up to be blackmailed into marriage by my swastika-phillic mother (as well as his WELL-DOCUMENTED bisexuality with a strong leaning to homosexuality).

I'm going to let you research the rest, and if you had read the EARLIER emails I copied you on, you would NOT be asking these questions. That said, I'm glad I finally got your attention and hope you will help me get the attention of other Republicans as well. It was former "RED" Chairman in NC Tom Fetzer, who first (of Republicans), BEGGED me to fight on to reform the Party, but of course he did NOT like what quickly began coming to light. At heart, I am a Republican, believing FIRMLY in the principles of Self-Reliance as spelled out by the philosopher called simply Emerson. 

Now, I will tell you what your email to me inspired me to do:

1. I called a first cousin I've had no contact with since I began grade school and he being 69 now and not at home, I left a message that I know he is ACTUALLY my half-brother and why. I would like DNA testing soon if possible on this -- although I'm not sure they can tell if a son is fathered by one or the other of two full brothers. (Sorry, no names on this until he recovers from my phone call.)

2. I called my mother and told her I know that cuz/bro is JUST THAT, and that explains why cuz/bro's mother warned Mom and Dad about 30 years ago that she carried a pistol in her purse (and ALL of them then lived in Wilmington), and would shoot my father dead-on-sight if they ever crossed paths. My parents had committed some kind of indiscretion at that time, right after one of cuz/bro's two sons was killed as part of a duo holding up a convenience store -- a nice kid of nice and prosperous parents, he had gotten mixed up in late high school and was attempting to run away with his best friend.

Additionally, I told my mother I consider her the "Devil Incarnate" and that she is NOT my mother any more. She was stammering and grasping to hold her composure as I hung up on her.

Then I called all three of my full siblings and told them what I had done -- as well as warn them that I had emailed the last blog post (attached below in THIS email), to many people at SUNOCO, Inc, blindly.

That's about it!!!

I had intended to blog about how I am CLOSELY connected to EVERY US President since 1952 -- although I only PERSONALLY met Ronald Reagan (in the White House while I worked for Tennessee Williams, and ALSO met Jackie Kennedy Onassis as well as many OTHER Kennedys, while working for TW). 

And also how I have been in many ways even MORE closely connected to EVERY Presidente of Mexico since 1980. I might yet get around to that later, but your email caused me to meditate for HOURS before acting and writing. You see, I awoke at 4:58 AM CDT this morning after an early-for-me night last night.

As we ALL continue to find our common ground and continue to heal our country, I only ask Republicans to consider whom they have nominated to run for ALL OFFICES, and HOW that came to be.

GOOD NEWS FOR REPUBLICANS: NO ONE (seemingly at this time), is a BIGGER criminal than president Barack Obama now appears to be (although that is subject to change as more is revealed).

We are ALL blessed infinitely by This Thing We Call God -- NOW, let's all GO FORWARD, TOGETHER, ACTING LIKE IT AND SOLVE THIS ENORMOUS MESS, OK???

Thanks again for writing -- and congratulations on your LONG and apparently very successful marriage!!!

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in political exile)

 

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 12:28 AM, Marion L. (Verne) Strickland  wrote:


Scott: Forgive me, but who are your father and brother? Thanks and best regards, Verne Strickland.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Kenan
To: kenan5
Sent: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 9:12 pm
Subject: SUNOCO, Inc. (the company my FATHER and BROTHER worked or work for) now partnered with the Bush/Cheney/Saudi Royals/BIN LADENS trading as THE CARLYSLE GROUP!!!
 

 
.
 

No comments: