Saturday, September 29, 2012

After the MASSIVE Communications-Failure

 
 


>>> BUT FIRST:


1. I did NOT begin calling "the powers that be" in Wilmington, NC yesterday as planned because of MASSIVE communications interruption (explained somewhat further in email below).


2. I DID speak with my mother by phone again yesterday, and she now UNDERSTANDS that I must sue Wilmington and NC Courts to TEACH THEM A LESSON and to STOP VIOLATING PEOPLE'S CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.


She SAID she fully supports this. In honesty to READERS, I must also say that I have accused her of no crimes in weeks. My BEST GUESS is that since I am no longer aggravating her "CRIMINAL PSYCHOSIS", she is not aware that I still KNOW of her crimes -- and while I CAN'T prove she is America's TOP NAZI (Dick Cheney's boss, etc.), I CAN prove she murdered her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS, after he "allowed" his daughter Janet (called Jan and now surnamed something WASPY), to marry the Jew, Kim Opperman.


I will NOT push for Mom's prosecution -- but I WILL assist anyone prosecuting her.


3. I expect to blog at greater length later today or tomorrow. I hope to figure out a true "win-win" situation to propose to those in Wilmington who screwed me so BIG-TIME.


Scott


>>> FROM EMAIL:


Brain (actual, inadvertent typo),
 
(and now running with it): Since so many feel I lost my brain (or Brian), perhaps you are it and should re-unite with me in Chacala, Mexico (google it for images and info). At least you should come for a visit -- I dare say you are fun-loving and I apologize that I have had ANOTHER communications blackout due to this post - which I was prevented from getting out to the THIRD batch of people by simultaneous loss of communications for nearly a day of Internet connection and BOTH my cell phones (which operate on different companies). These CONSTANT coincidental outages and other harassments CANNOT mathematically be judged ONLY coincidence.
 
Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn and Joel Miller (husband and wife who ALSO worked with me at Pentagon Publishing, Inc.), warned me SEVERAL TIMES in early 2010, that I had NO IDEA how HUGE a conspiracy by Republicans and Patrick Stansbury, Mike Massicott, and Lee Gosney I was up against and claimed it was GUARANTEED that they planned to and WOULD murder me.
 
I proved that wrong and would NEVER help prosecute those two when the others are tried for HIGH TREASON and other major crimes.
 
I hope to blog again later today to clarify the last blog. I consider the blackout to have more than one level of reality and also to be "God's" slowing me down to consider practical ways to SMACK ILM and NC COURTS hard in the money (the ONLY thing God-Hating, Racist, Greedbots care about) -- and most of it I'll give away -- but also to allow some face-saving by avoiding a high-profile case in courts if at all possible.
 
Do you have a photo you could send??? Surely we have met and with all the confusion of the last 3.5 years I am NOT remembering well. We must have met. And in fact, I think you MIGHT have sent a photo before which got lost in the "mayhem".
 
Scott
 
PS: I expect to come to Stone Mountain to pick up the rest of my stored goods within a few weeks and perhaps we could meet then.


On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 9:21 PM,  BRAIN wrote:
 

 
Hello Scott,
 
 
I read your e-mails daily. I don't care who in NC or elsewhere does or doesn't.
 
 
I don't ALWAYS agree with you but that's OK. I do recall Dr. Kennedy Schultz telling a class I was in about some guy who had walked up to him after a Sunday message, stood too close and said "I liked your talk but I don't agree with you about (so and so); Now let me tell you what I think".
 
 
Dr. Schultz replied, "Well dear, I don't CARE what you think".
 
 
At the beginning of one my classes-classes he remarked, "Now all of you cut the chatter and get your asses in gear". He told the story to our congregation about a man who had greeted President Truman in the Washington Mall on one of Truman's morning walks. The man asked the Prez if he could offer some advice. President Truman replied "Never kick a hot turd on a summer day."
 
 
Scott, we must be connected. You lived in Stone Mountain; I could see Stone Mt. from my roof when I lived in Tucker: You had an interlude in Wilmington; I lived there for 6 months in the 70's before earning a promotion and a transfer back to Atlanta.
 
 
While in Wilmington I did meet an erect and sturdy and quite memorable Merchant Marine in the peepshow store on Market Street down near the river. I later nicknamed him Oceans in honor of his height-of-passion eruptions. Ah, but that was long ago!
 
 
Enjoy your new quarters.
 
 
Regards, "Brain"


From: "Scott Kenan" <scott@scottkenan.com>
To: "Mark Johnson" <Mark.Johnson@newbridgebank.com>
Cc: "Benjamin R David" <Benjamin.R.David@nccourts.org>, "Thom Goolsby" <Thom.Goolsby@ncleg.net>, "Ernest Thompson" <ernie@firstonthird.org>, "bill saffo" <bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov>, council@wilmingtonnc.gov
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 9:43:00 PM
Subject: I've decided it is time to ACCELLERATE the ENDING of the GOD-HATING, RACIST, GREEDBOTS in Wilmington and the North Carolina Courts!!! (watch yer FANNIES, y'all!!!)

 

No comments: