Sunday, September 2, 2012

CIA: Stop MESSING with My Facebook Page and Comments!!! (please -- LOL!!!)

 
A Picture says 1,000 words.




 David Axelrod: GOP Convention 'A Terrible Failure'


www.huffingtonpost.com
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- David Axelrod, a senior campaign adviser for President Barack Obama's reelection campaign, trash-talked Mitt Romney on Sunday, calling last week's Republican National Convention "a terrible failure" and claiming Romney did not receive a polling bounce.


· · ·

  • 3 people like this.

    • Jess Kalinowsky they will blame it on Hurricane Issac which in turn has already been blamed on the President. I seriously doubt there is a ON/OFF switch at the White House for Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Earthquakes, or forest fires.
      6 hours ago ·

    • Steven Underhill well, I'm afraid most republicans aren't digesting what this guy's says so it really doesn't matter what he thinks. Maybe if it was someone in the republican camp it would be more meaningful.
      6 hours ago ·



    • Scott Kenan I beg to differ, sir Steven Underhill. Who cares what the irrelevant can or cannot digest??? Get on with YOUR life and stop making excuses based on what "nothings-trying-to-be-something" are thinking/doing. They are just a minor distraction (though amusing in their peculiar way). OH!! And no offense intended. Scott
      2 hours ago ·

    • Steven Underhill I didn't post this, I was just making a comment on it. This piece is irrelevant because it comes from the Obama camp.
      2 hours ago ·

 
Because Facebook FROZE UP for what feels like the FIFTIETH TIME TODAY (and NOTHING else on the Internet freezes on me, I was FORCED to take a "Snip-It" screen-capture which I'll paste in, then continue what I tried to write. I regret that in the last three days BLOGGER NO LONGER allows me to EXPAND images except at the top of my blog (but MIRACULOUSLY my 1,500 email recipients see it expanded -- or previously this has worked).

 
Steven Underhill, a FAGGOT of the WORST ORDER should check my email list (missing some 150 "sensitive" addresses) that I posted here and NO ONE has asked to be taken OFF, and write or call any of them he knows to ask them to forward him my email. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/my-opt-in-email-list.html .

 
 

CLICK image to enlarge enough to read!!!

 
 
>>> NOW, CONTINUING: I'd only like to say that THE LOTUS GROW BEST IN SHIT -- but people DON'T. Get out of your God-Hating Lies and find some self-respect, Sir.
 
 
And for the record, if you had seen WHERE David Shaw got the comment that began this thread (it's posted PROMINENTLY at the top), it's from MY PAGE.

 
ME, a ROCK-RIBBED Eisenhower Republican who ALWAYS votes but hasn't voted for a Republican for 25 years. I won't be voting for any this fall either -- BUT I AM AT HEART A REPUBLICAN knowing the Spiritual Truth of the importance of Self-Reliance, but "condemning" Latter-Day Republicans for being Racist, Greed-Bot, God-Hating HOMOPHOBES (but ALSO admitting they have a few good ideas, so I always listen).

 
Next, I'll email out this blog post, and then paste a link to it on that thread so you or anyone else who wishes to respond to THIS can do so.


(As of 12 hours later, Mr. Underhill has NOT yet responded -- an ETERNITY in Facebook Time. If and when he DOES, I will inform my readers.)

 
Thank you for reading my words.

 
Scott
 
 
Link to the thread on Facebook:
 
 


 
 
"LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!"
 
.
 

No comments: