Thursday, September 6, 2012

Consciousness Connections with WARRIORS for the US!!!

 
Early this morning -- close-mesh rear "wall" not yet rolled up into ceiling.
 


>>> MESSAGE TO A LIBERAL (but prescription-medicated), AMERICAN!!!:


BUT FIRST:


Today's message from THE UNIVERSE:


Scott, when you move, I move. When you reach, I reach. And when you go the extra mile, I clear the way. But not a moment sooner.

Which is why before you move, reach, and go, things sometimes look so scary.
Just like that,

    The Universe



>>> AND A NOTE OR TWO:


1. I really have NO IDEA what is the truth about Luis Melgoza (whose PV office is only 8 x 8 feet -- although he has offices ACROSS THE WORLD and Corp HQ in Los Angeles -- where he NEVER seems to be!!!), my "cousin" Salvadore Fuentes -- and his mother and the 60 MINUTES producer from two years ago, by extension.

I'm tending to believe that that whole 60 MINUTES bit was STAGED to fool me -- and the continuing "cousin" charade is only because they were CERTAIN I would have been disposed of LONG AGO, but are NOW STUCK WITH IT!!!

This would explain Sal's absolute coolness toward me -- rather than homophobia, as I had previously thought.

But GOD ONLY KNOWS!!! (and I've absconded to another state of Mexico and of Mind until things settle back down in PV)

2. "Sonny" has CLEARLY gone RIGHT OFF THE RAILS!!! He knows that with two house-cats I have NO ROOM FOR A DOG. His offering a puppy to me really IS insane. I trust he's fled Jalisco by now -- or been cut off by his contacts since I have metaphorically cut off his BALLS.

And speaking of his famous giant Colombian cock, he NOW tells me he is FULLY half-black-African (I only see a tad giveaway in his nostrils and in his nipples when they are erect). He shaves ALL his body hair (he claims: "to keep down odors"), so no texture to be seen or African musk to smell!!!

And JUST LIKE Fernando Merino, the only son of Colombia's TOP cocaine exporter (google within this blog), Sonny claims HIS giant un-cuttedness is dark as ca be too -- unlike his Mexi-brown body.



NO WONDER SONNY SAID THAT FAILED PUERTO VALLARTA MAYORAL CANDIDATE (PRI), "ARCHI" as well as PRESIDENTE-ELECT ENRIQUE PINA NIETO ENJOYED HIS COCK SO MUCH!!!
 
 
(if you can believe ANYTHING Sonny says!!!)




Here are the TOP TEN keywords people found this blog with over the last 24 hours:





>>> HERE IS THAT EMAIL:




Buenos Dias, Senor Jose!!!

 

Who knew that if you can’t find a decent hotel in the town you THINK you are headed for (they were there – I just couldn’t figure out how to get to them ON A ROAD – maybe you have to experience “out-back” Mexico to understand how this sometimes happens to the best of us Gringos, anyway), you will end up in a town with the perfect beach in the manner of pre-“beach enrichment” Wrightsville Beach of my glorious youth – gradual slope and big perfect-curl breakers so you can body surf from El Gigante’s neck-depth of water right up to scraping your chest on sand!!! HALLELUJIA!!!

 

Not only that, but the first person I spoke with was a Gringo expat of eight years here, he having been not only the star quarterback for a major university’s football team who then fought in Laos in the Marines (one year older than me – and like me, youthfully NOT-old – handsome and hot, too, I might add)  and knows ALL the survival techniques of the jungle (where he spent a lot of time on his own in deep cover), who LAUNCHED himself into a rational tirade about the anger and disgust he has with the US Government’s corruption, followed by his declaration of having found within himself aspects of EVERY type of consciousness (although he seemed to put extra emphasis on his GAY side – and THIS despite the fact that we were sitting at a table with his charming wife and seriously faded mother-in-law, both ALSO “garden variety” Gringo expats).

 

Well, what could be more fun than his wife being totally OK with our conversation in its EVERY aspect???

 

How about THIS: When I arrived, I learned that “bandits” (read Drug Mafia) had STOLEN the town’s transformer (or similar), TWO DAYS before, and another was being trucked in from somewhere. Meanwhile (except for those who had generators), everyone was just dealing with no electricity, most gracefully. The NEXT person I met was on a beach-break from his job with Tel-Cel. He was part of a team running a generator to keep the combo cell transmission/fire-watch tower electrified. (so although MY phone won’t work on that system, most other people’s phones DID – and the battery hand-held VISA/MC swipe machines at the hotel as well. PRAISE JESUS!!!

 

It’s only 520 pesos -- $40.00 USD per night here (with or without electricity). I think I’ll stay three – but maybe only two. The dentist works Saturdays and I’m SURE could use my final payment, so would NOT want him to have to wait until after the weekend to install the permanent bridge).

 

And HIS buddy was a second-generation Mexican-American from Orange County, CA, who had arrived two months ago for a one-week vacation between high school and beginning college, but has not yet been able to drag his ass home. He’s still got two weeks before he MUST return to start school, and he and I had the best time trading stories of the perfect foolishness of lie-believing WHITE Americans (especially the hypocritical Liberals who bear MORE responsibility for the problems at home than the God-Hating Fake Republicans since they have NO COURAGE AT ALL!!!). I KNOW I don’t need to belabor THAT!!!

 

Anyway, the power remained off until 9:45 last night – which was cool because the little market across the street was all candle lit like Christmas with old Mexicanos playing chess in front of it by candle-light and a leathery cowboy sung to his guitar.

 

I forgot that A/C compressors take a while after power is restored to reset themselves ,so thought the one in my room just wouldn’t work, cut on the fan, and was just about asleep (it’s dead this time of year and the staff had gone home or were hidden away – gates shut front and back so the property secured), when there was a rap-rap-rapping on my door. Half asleep, I figured either it was Interpol to take me away – ha-ha, he-he, or one of my Marines (I ALSO met a gang of four other ex-marines, 28 – 65 in age who live here too – without benefit of SHE-spouses), in the mood for sex. Before I knew it, I was standing buck nekkid at my door (no lights and I DID out of modesty sort of lean forward at a precipitous pitch, lower parts semi-blocked from the group of three senoras who had come to make sure I had adjusted to having electricity. They seemed to find my naked-Green-Giant appearance nothing particularly out of the ordinary, so having found I was fine, departed.

 

Anyway, I think it’s time for some food. Will attach a couple of photos of the place here taken earlier today under clouds, now clearing, and then blog later. I haven’t even yet looked at the news!!!

 

Scott



 
 
View from second-floor "lounge" at my hotel. Click it to see bigger (I think).
 
 
.

No comments: