Saturday, September 8, 2012

Honoring My Favorite US Marine (who has not been murdered)!!!

 
Former US MARINE, lawyer, writer, and gay activist RICH MERRITT -- the FIRST "public person" to encourage me in writing my memoir about working for Tennessee Williams.
 




My best friend and an ALMOST Marine (an accident in boot camp caused him to have to take an honorary discharge), EVAN FISH was murdered by Wilmington, NC corrupted police because he knew too much about the District Attorney's and Republican Party's illegal drug operation in the Port of Wilmington. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/09/in-memorium-evan-fish-patriot-friend.html .




>>>: BUT FIRST (I've been BUSY today!!!):


1. Posted on CIA-CONTROLLED FACEBOOK (where else???):




Great post!


 
HUGE CONGRATS to Coach Toop and all players, coaches, cheerleaders and friends of KP Football!!!!! 30 years ago we beat them on our home turf "after a continge...

 
· · · 34 minutes ago ·



  • Scott Kenan I used to work for Pentagon Publishing, INC in Snellville, GA, and for 18 years sold ad space in BOTH MIDSHIPS and TIDE RIPS until the owner, Patrick Stansbury, found out I was going to turn him in as a TRAITOR for partnering with the CIA and Republican Party (I personally saw Patrick and GA Republican Congressman John Linder passing HUGE envelopes of cash -- so can testify in a Court of Law!!!), as well as CORRUPTED MILITARY -- especially the General in charge of the Air War College -- the Air Force is the MOST CORRUPTED by importing illegal drugs for the CIA/ Republican Party.
  •  
  •  
  • PPI STILL contracts to sell ad space in ALL Service Academy, War College, and Maritime Academy yearbooks -- as well as MANY Alumni Journals (including Kingspoint's, I believe). But I was FIRED in early 2010 when Patrick realize I was SERIOUS about getting Jackie Kennedy Onassis's REVENGE which I promised to do at a party where I met her while working for Tennessee Williams.
  •  
  •  
  • It helps too that my distant Kenan relatives (Chapel Hill, NC) inherited TWICE as much of Standard Oil from Henry Flagler as Rockefeller did, so besides controlling Exxon-Mobile and Chevron, now also control Coca-Cola and Bank of America -- and THEY have my back!!!
  •  
  •  
  • Kevin Maurer (who ghost-wrote NO EASY DAY for Matt Bissonette), began interviewing me two months ago, to do his next book on my story. If YOUR Academy still contracts with http://www.pentagon-usa.com/client.html , you need to terminate your contract -- or at least not renew it.
  •  
  •  
  • Otherwise I will see to it that your Academy's decision makers are charged with HIGH TREASON too!!!
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Sincerely,
  •  
  • Scott David Kenan,
  •  
  • Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (currently in political exile).



2. ALSO from FACEBOOK:



Scott Kenan shared a link.
 
 
I am SHOCKED to discover that Sen. McCain (whom I've ALWAYS respected as a Patriot and for his suffering in Vietnam -- although often disagreeing with him politically), is NOT just crazy still from PTSD, but CONSCIOUSLY supports the CIA/COR...
 
 
 
 
>>> THE MAIN EVENT: HONORING RICH MERRITT!!!:
 
 
I TRIED to do this on Rich's FACEBOOK PAGE, but it KEPT FREEZING UP (while NOTHING else on my computer freezes anymore -- except CIA-controlled FACEBOOK. Here are two "Snip-It" tool screen-captures I salvaged before what I wrote DISAPPEARED into HACKER HEAVEN:
 
 
CLICK on each to be able to read fully:
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think these say enough, so I'll leave it just like this for now.
 
 
THANK YOU RICH FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT -- I COULD NEVER HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT!!!
 
 
Semper Fi!!!
 
Scott
 
.

No comments: