Friday, September 14, 2012

Knitting It Back Together: Some Loose Ends (Praise BeJesus!!!)

 
Presidente Calderone, Jeff Coates (I think), and others. See for explanation: http://visitpuertovallarta.com/news/2011/02/president-calderon-visit-canopy-tours/ .

 
 
 
>>> AN EMAIL EXCHANGE!!!:
 
 
Hi Jeff,

 

Sorry I have taken so long to respond to your request -- but politics (and minor foot-surgery) have distracted me.

 

I am not certain that you have remembered how we met 26 months ago when I FIRST lived in Puerto Vallarta in political exile after Gen. Collin Powell's recently-retired Chief Protocol Officer (a highly decorated Army Officer named Dottie Newman who had been the ONE PERSON the Powells allowed to assist in Gen. Powell's decision to NOT run for President in the 2008 race -- Dottie is now retired from the military and volunteers as a DOCENT at the High Museum in Atlanta, so you could contact her through them to get verification), told me the TRUE PATRIOTS in the US could no longer protect my life, so I sold my nearly paid-off house in Stone Mountain, GA -- as well as all my household goods and art collection -- at FIRE SALE PRICES and scooted eventually (July 2010), to Puerto Vallarta, since I had written a well-reviewed memoir on Tennessee Williams (who put PV on the map with the John Huston movie of his play).

 

After a couple of months, I landed on YOUR doorstep and you invited me into your house with my companion Fernando Merino, as we were interested in buying the house behind yours that had been abandoned in construction and had a fire-pit in the center of its pool. Fernando did most of the talking. I'm 6' 11", and probably mentioned that I had worked for Tennessee Williams, so hopefully that will jog your memory.

 

At that time, I did not know that Fernando was the only child of Colombia's TOP Cocaine DRUG LORD!!! And I FACT he eventually signed me to a contract with his Mexican Godfather (Hector the Engineer who built the "new" road and bridge on the way to San Sebastian del Oeste -- as well as booby-trapped the Chunnel so that when the CIA/Republican/PRI Party needed to FAKE another terrorist attack, they could collapse the tunnel between Britain and France. Fortunately, this was DISCOVERED (without my help), over two years ago, and that was why the Chunnel was shut down for a couple of months -- to "repair" it (or so Fernando SWORE to me is true).

 

He's NOT that bad a guy -- and like me (the first-born son of America's TOP NAZI -- first verified in 1990 by Fay Gold of Fay Gold Gallery in Atlanta and other key Jews) -- as well as Dick Cheney's top liaison with the Pope -- HIS life was determined by a STRANGE ACCIDENT OF BIRTH.

 

And Fernando COULD NOT CUT IT. He failed TIME AND TIME again to control me properly which led to so many troubles for the Cali Cartel/Sinaloa/Mayor"Chava" Gonzalez, that he was CUT OFF by his blood father in Colombia and his godfather here. Since it had taken FIVE YEARS to get a PERFECT FAKE Mexican ID (and its probably a false name as well), Fernando was left penniless and stuck in Mexico, so being naturally QUITE SMART, he beefed it up at a local gym, and got a job as a stripper/prostitute at Wet Dreams Gay Strip Bar, where his AWESOME PHYSICALITY (and BLACK giant "manhood" -- the rest of him is brown) allowed him to make much money.

 

But then he got a job a month or two ago at the local Gold's Gym -- which is where CLOSET GAY GUYS go to beef up, make sex contacts, and such. There Fernando has been able to make FAR MORE MONEY as a "trainer"/prostitute -- since even the most HIGHLY RESPECTED closet cases can pick up guys in a "good" gym.

 

Smart, no???

 

In any case, after a 14 month stint in Wilmington, NC (where my relative Gen. James Kenan led the FIRST armed protest over the hated STAMP ACT on the banks of the Cape Fear River -- Kenans tend to be ahead of the curve and it was EIGHT YEARS before the Boston Tea Party, so we got no credit for ACTUALLY starting the American Revolution, but my Kenan relatives ALSO became the WORLD's LARGEST SUPPLIER of naval stores -- and spread out across the South, eventually being the LARGEST force behind the the South's seceding over integrity of contracts NOT SLAVERY.

 

And the REASON the TAR HEELS (who play in Kenan Stadium at UNC), have that name, is to HONOR the FIRST fortune made by my family, tar, along with pitch and turpentine, making up the bulk of "naval stores" and UNC Chapel Hill had been FOUNDED by the Kenan family with some other allies in 1789 as the FIRST public University in the US -- public university being a Kenan Family invention!!!

 

But the great BULK of Kenan wealth came from Mary Lily Kenan Flagler inheriting nearly ALL of Henry Flagler's estate (they had no issue so she left it to her blood relatives) -- and Flagler (who actually FOUNDED Standard Oil) owned TWICE s much as his front man, John D. Rockefeller -- as well as all the enterprises Flagler developed when he opened the East coast of Florida with his railroad  causing the New York Times to declare the Mary Lily "the wealthiest woman in the world". 

 

Will Kenan (William R. Kenan, JUNIOR), worked in the same capacity in Florida as Rockefeller was in S.O., so became as wealthy as Rockefeller in his OWN RIGHT, and having no children either, left it all to HIS SAME blood relatives -- as well as setting up what quickly became the Charitable Trusts that for decades now have been the LARGEST PRIVATE SUPPORT OF UNIVERSITY EDUCATION IN THE WORLD. (I'm a little proud, although my blood connection is tenuous, dating to about 1700 -- but in 1985, I dated the SAME GUY, purely coincidentally, as Thomas S. Kenan III had recently broken up with. Tom Kenan is NOW head of all Kenan Charities and Companies, so when I began having trouble with Republicans, I asked Tom for help and he is now MY top ally.

 

So WHERE do YOU come into this??? The Kenan Family still controls the derivative companies of S.O.-- the world's FIRST Oil Cartel, and our ARCH ENEMIES are the Saudi Royals who control the SECOND with THEIR allies, the Bin Ladens, Bush, and Cheney Families. This group invests in companies that make war machines and in privatized jails and prisons in the US (you see why Republicans like to keep people in jails -- especially undocumented Mexicans -- and go to WAR for ANY reason), but ALSO that group is completely connected to the CIA who Daddy Bush got to take over the Afghan HEROIN traffic to fund its clandestine activities -- and then after we had to invade Afghanistan to get the poppy fields back for the CIA, they diversified into ALL illegal narco-trafficking and arms smuggling WITH PRI Mexico, etc.

 

This is why I now work INTIMATELY with Presidente Calderone's people (whom I think has not only the BIGGEST BALLS and highest spirituality of all leaders in the Americas), and mostly Democrats in the US (but NOT Obama who STILL insists on protecting the CIA/Republican narco-trafficking -- although I GREATLY prefer him to "Mittens").

 

Recently, I read that you, President Calderone, his two sons, and a couple of his friends had a GREAT TIME on your zip-lines (which at 195 pounds I probably don't qualify to ride).

 

That's all!!!

 

You can further check references on me by contacting Taniel Chemsian at Timothy Real Estate, or the owners of Oscar's Restaurant, manager at Teatro Vallarta, or the day manager at La Palapa -- all of whom had agreed to participate in a 100th birthday cultural celebration of Tennessee Williams I had tried to mount (I even had some US celebrities lined up to participate), for early 2011 -- until Mayor Chava and Sinaloa/CIA/PRI caused me a TON of trouble, tricked me out of all my money, and caused me to become homeless.

 

Now, I'm back and doing much better!!! I expect to make a FORTUNE off my story, and Kevin Maurer who sniffed out the story and ghost-wrote the WORLD'S CURRENT BEST SELLING BOOK, NO EASY DAY, had already been interviewing me for a month when he had to stop due to the JAZZ around THAT book's release. He's planning to write his NEXT book on my story (although after the brew-ha-ha dies down, he might decide he's rather do something else).

 

In any case, I'm a Tennessee-Williams-trained writer and can write my own story, which NOW exists in over 1,200 posting in my blog!!!

 

See a good shot I got of Mayor Chavez giving the FULL NAZI SALUTE!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/actual-german-nazis-in-puerto.html .

 

Here is an interesting discussion of my "spiritual battles": http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/lucifer-lite-reveals-his-identity-and.html .

 

Thanks for reading this. Contact me AFTER THE WEEKEND if you STILL want me to delete you from my email lists.

 

All best,

Scott


 

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Jeff Coates wrote:

 
Scott, Please remove me from your email list. 

 
(unsigned -- as if he were an anonymous animal!!!)
.


* * *



>>> FROM THE "FACEY PLACEY" :




The Judge is RIGHT (based on the US Constitution. Obama's claim OTHERWISE PROVES he is STILL protecting the CIA/Republican Party control of NARCO-TRAFFICKING -- which is the BIGGEST REASON WHY terrorists attack the United States!!!
 
 
We do NOT stand up for LIBERTY, but for Republican BANKERS' interest in the WORLD'S BIGGEST BUSINESS: ILLEGAL DRUG TRAFFICKING!!!
 

 I pray the Judge prevails, and at THIS point (with all Obama's GREAT GAINS in other areas -- he has NO EXCUSE to continue supporting the CIA/Republican ILLEGAL NARCI-TRAFFICKING (the only reason we attacked Afghanistan, really: to PROTECT THE POPPY FIELDS -- AS NEARLY EVERY US MARINE WHO'S BEEN THERE CAN SWEAR TO.
Scott
Like · · · about a minute ago ·



 
Jeff Coates' BOYFRIEND??? I don't really KNOW, but this guy is ALL OVER Jeff's website. LOL!!!
 
 

Scott

.
 
.

No comments: