Sunday, September 9, 2012

Like an M.C.ESCHER Print!!! (but REAL)

 
In the latest ad for Progressive Insurance that's been playing on CNN, Flo is falling asleep after imagining a unicorn -- in a sombrero! Her final word??? "Oooo-LAY".




>>> CORRECTIONS/ADDITIONS ADDED 10:10 PM CDT:


1. The car I bought for "Alfredo" was a 1999 Ford Passenger Van -- NOT a 1990 model. Because it was 10 years old, nearly no taxes had to be paid and the plates WOULD HAVE BEEN nearly free if Alfredo had ever gotten them. He drove that van right out of my life after dropping me in Puerto Vallarta and saying there were TOO MANY warrents for his arrest in Jalisco State to stay. I never heard from him again.

2. I never got around to the reason I bought Progressive Auto Insurance. When I got that first NC ID at the Drivers Licence office on Carolina Beach Road, as I was leaving, I talked to a man about some of my story and he SPONTANEOUSLY gave me $5.00 to buy some lunch (I had no money, but I hadn't told him that). Turned out he owned the insurance agency in that strip mall, so when I NEEDED to buy car insurance, I went STRAIGHT TO HIM and bought what HE sold -- which turned out to be Progressive.

Scott


>>> FIRST, I MUST SAY THIS (and a few added comments on the State of Advertising in the United States as well):


1. The "MUST" thing: Although I really DO appreciate those of you who have claimed that I am the "Mexican Unicorn" , I have only TWO legs (OK, three, by some people's counting), so this is impossible!!!


2. Yes, Progressive Insurance seems to lately be courting the Hispanic Community (witness those GREAT "No mas pantalones" ads). HA!!! Those guys have "REPUBLICAN PARTY" written all OVER them.


3. While it's true that I have Progressive Insurance on my car, Miss Maxine Faulk -- a white, 2009 Pontiac Vibe -- who is a CLOSE relative of "my backer" (by blood or marriage -- not sure which), at the time I bought the car and insurance (in reverse order -- since I got my NC Drivers Licence FIRST, and in NC, unlike in ANY OTHER STATE I'VE LIVED IN, ALL people possessing drivers licences MUST have insurance WHETHER THEY OWN OR LEASE A CAR OR NOT!!!

This makes it VERY EXPENSIVE to have a drivers licence in NC if you are POOR and CARLESS!!! When I bought the car, my insurance went up no more than 15%, so CARLESS CAR INSURANCE is PROHIBITIVE (by State Law, not insurance company policy).

But if you STEAL a car and have an accident, EVERYBODY'S COVERED. This is the only reason I can imagine they passed this law -- and frankly, I have NO IDEA if it was the new Republican Legislature, or the previous Democrats that came up with THIS way to keep drivers licences OUT OF THE HANDS OF THE POOR.

Prevents them from getting jobs that might require driving as well, no??? VERY CLEVER!!!


4. The REASON I bought Progressive Insurance -- and at THAT time, I had no idea that Peter B. Lewis, presumably NOT related to Lawrence Lewis, Jr., son of Mary Lily Kenan's niece Louise Clisby Wise (especially noted for her interest in helping HOMELESS PEOPLE), to whom Mary Lily left a nice chunk of Henry Flagler's fortune and who is the main benefactor of Flagler College in St. Augustine, FL -- among other things)

Let's begin again: Peter B. Lewis is one of the LARGEST donators to SUPER PACS in support of President Obama and the Democratic Party (hence the continuing Republican BOYCOTT of Progressive Insurance, as noted many places on the Internet). Well BULLY FOR THEM!!!

I chose Progressive Insurance simply because when I got my FIRST OFFICIAL NORTH CAROLINA ID (before I got the drivers licence), I had to go to the place where drivers are tested and licenced on Carolina Beach Road, and after paying my $12.00 and turning over my EMBOSSED Cincinnati birth certificate which had cost about $30.00 + $25.00 shipping (to Colima, Mexico where I lived when I needed it to replace my STOLEN passport in 2010 -- I got that at the Guadalajara US Consulate in three hours, the travel/time costs in THAT -- including hotel, etc. added up too!!!).


Back in 2010, I had NOT been allowed to bring my car more than 12 KM into Mexico because I needed my passport, stolen en route from Stone Mountain, GA -- by the people who had an extra set of keys to my car, probably provided by my former roommate of twelve years (but NEVER lover!!!) Allen Rosen THE ANTI-JEW of http://allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_%7C_Main.html (who had done a LOT OF WORK spying on TYLER PERRY, whom he often contracted with.


So I actually had taken a BUS from Colima to Guadalajara to get then the EMERGENCY PASSPORT, then an overnight bus to Nuevo Laredo, where the dealer who then in 2010, had sold me the 1999 MODEL UBER-DELUXE MODEL Ford (of COURSE -- all Nazis drive FORDS, MERCURIES, or LINCOLNS!!! Ask Newt Gingrich's Congressional Office Manager to whom I had delivered all the evidence against Newt's Stone Mountain Drug Importation scheme before I knew Newt was PART OF IT -- I thought it was JUST MY PARENTS!!! See for scans of my ORIGINAL 1990 documentation: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html .


Funny too, was that back then in 1990, the SALES MANAGER of the Lincoln-Mercury dealership on Scott Boulevard in Decatur, GA (where both Newt Gingrich and his Office Manager had bought their Lincolns), was a near CONSTANT customer at MAMA MIA'S PASTA & PIZZA in Stone Mountain, when I managed it for Lawrence Buchthal (another ANTI-JEW) -- who COLLUDED with Gingrich and Dekalb County District Court Judge Linda Warren Hunter (now a Superior Court Judge), in bringing the FALSE CHARGE OF SIMPLE TRESPASS against me -- for which I had to file WRIT OF HABEUS CORPUS (against the Sheriff, actually), to get OUT OF JAIL after a total of 15 weeks -- far more than even a HARDENED criminal would have served -- and Judge HUNTER made it a condition that I be on "house arrest" ENHANCED PROBATION, with BLOOD TESTS WEEKLY to PROVE I was taking LITHIUM  -- which my SHIT-ASS MOTHER had told her to do!!!


In early January of THIS YEAR, Dekalb County's Court DATABASE was GUTTED so that ALL the records of my having plead "NOLO" to the charge of trespass WERE REMOVED -- as well as my plea, various court proceedings and dates, and SENTENCE. Last I checked, only the Habeus Corpus action remains -- WITHOUT EXPLANATION!!!


Look for yourself by signing in as "other individual" (no personal info necessary) here: http://www.ojs.dekalbga.org/servlet/page?_pageid=60&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30 , or here is what I just captured (click on the image here in the blog to see full size):




SOME POINTS:


A. The sales manager of Stone Mountain Lincoln Mercury (when I visited him in his showroom), ADMITTED TO ME that in the bad economy some years before that, THE COMPANY HAD BEEN TAKEN OVER MY THE STONE MOUNTAIN DRUG MAFIA (associated with the Cali Cartel and Tennessee Williams EDITOR of TW books at New Directions Press, THOMAS KEITH through his COLOMBIAN boyfriend Arturo's family -- WHO LIVE IN STONE MOUNTAIN!!!


B. Not only THAT, but when I was leaving, TWO THUGS were collecting a large pile of cash from the front desk of the dealership, and in FEAR when I saw their HAND GUNS trained on the poor cashier (yet no one was pretending it was a "hold-up" per se), I returned to Jim Wickline -- I FINALLY REMEMBERED HIS NAME!!! -- assured me that it had NOTHING to do with me and to just calmly leave and drive off -- so I DID!!!

But a half minute later, I noticed the SAME TWO THUGS were following me car. I managed to lose them in downtown Decatur, and called 911 to report that two men with hand guns were chasing me and I needed protection.

 
THE POLICE NEVER SHOWED UP!!!


* * *


So WHERE WAS I???


Back to Nuevo LAREDO when I picked up MY car in 2010 from the dealer who had sold me the van for my "boyfriend" "Alfredo-the-Delicious", Cornelio Prada Diaz whom I'd met at HOTEL MERCURIO in PV (actually a DRUG-MAFIA MINION of Puerto Vallarta Mayor Salvador "Chava" Gonzaléz Resendiz -- see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/actual-german-nazis-in-puerto.html ).


NOT ONLY had the "key person" opened my car, left lights on so the battery was dead and I had to FIND a local Mexican to jump-start it since the overnight guard of the gated lot was CLUELESS about what to do and it was at dawn that I arrived, LONG before the staff, But "Alfredo's" Ford SUPER VAN (the only thing he said was nice enough to transport his Mexican co-workers -- READ DRUG MAFIA -- in, BLEW its engine and later BLEW ITS TRANSMISSION, and I, not wanting to LOSE the original $12,000.00 USD investment, paid for.


THIS was how NAZI/PRI Puerto Vallarta Mayor Salvador "Chava" Gonzaléz Resendiz caused me to lose so much of the money I had from the fire-sale of my home and possessions in Stone Mountain, GA, which WAL-MART secret ATTACK-DOG DISINFORMATION GROUP of 20 LAWYERS LEADER, Amy Fortenberry had assisted in making CERTAIN I sold FEW household items at decent prices BEFORE poisoning me with a TAMALE from a Mexican restaurant in Tucker, GA.



THAT WAS THE NIGHT I CAME CLOSEST TO DEATH (as also described many times in this blog). 




>>> BOTTOM LINE:


I do NOT accept that the Progressive Ad refers to ME as the "Mexican Unicorn" -- even though my previous boss, Tennessee Williams' play THE GLASS MENAGERIE includes a unicorn whose horn was broken off, and the father had "disappeared" to the Pacific coast of Mexico WITHOUT A TRACE!!!


I think getting "messages" through the media REALLY IS a sign of MENTAL ILLNESS, which I am NOT possessed of, so THERE!!!


Scott



 
 
If I WERE a UNICORN, I'd sure like a HOT BLACK (or half-WHITE) MAN to ride me!!! That said, I have too much respect for the Obamas' marriage to proposition President Obama (short three drinks under my belt).
 
.
 
 
.

No comments: