Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The END of THIS ERA of This Blog (not the blog, itself)!!!

 
Me with my parents 1980 -- two years after the month in the "Philadelphia Institute" founded by Benjamin Franklin for humane treatment of the mentally ill, and part of the University of Pennsylvania -- then considered the BEST mental hospital in the United States (now gone due to out-medication of patients rather than EXPENSIVE inside treatment), where I was "stabilized" on Lithium which I continued to take for 30 years (except for part of the 1980s -- INCLUDING not taking it during my stint working for Tennessee Williams, despite my LYING to Gavin Lambert about that when he came a-visitin' at Christmastime, 1981.




>>> EMAIL TO SENOR JOSE THIS MORNING:


Yesterday was dominated by a very productive trip to Puerto Vallarta not only to pick up the mail (the iPod, book, and doll arrived IN THE SAME BOX -- as well as TITANIC 3-D separately) -- plus stopping at about four other places to shop (and attracting THREE separate sexual advances by Mexican men that came out of the blue and had NOTHING to do with "Mafia trickery". While two of them were HIGHLY TEMPTING, I was on a mission and turned down all three propositions (one, hysterically, was a boss by a time-share solicitation both in a high-end mall, who actually was PIMPING his 19-year-old eager-to-go underling -- and in front of a half-Gringo crowd that was coming and going, this guy LOUDLY espoused the virtues of "fresh, young pinga" in a way that thinking back on it -- and knowing Mexicans ALL understand more English than they like to let on -- SHOCKED me that we weren't all ARRESTED (or at least seriously tongue-lashed), by those in charge of the mall (at least).
 
 
Such is Mexico -- they DO love their sex here and really don't have problems with homosexuality or talking about it. What a change from the states -- ESPECIALLY hyper-hypocritical Wilmington, NC!!!
 
 
I'm having to spend money on things like dishes, glasses, flatware, storage bins, and soon PRIVACY PLANTINGS -- which i'll get to in a minute. I also picked up some things at Costco for my restaurateur friend Arturo, including a 3 KG package of sliced pepperoni, and demanded payment for my services by a generous Scott-hand-full of the stuff. I LOVE pepperoni, and that brand is best!!! (but 3 KG packages CANNOT be stored in my fridge). Costco here does a HUGE business -- even DELIVERING to restaurants within metro-PV, including the strictly Mexican ones -- you see Costco brand Kirkland EVERYWHERE in PV. It's just extraordinary!!! (And since Kenan Advantage Group has had the contract to supply ALL Costcos in the US with gasoline for many years now and Kenan Coca-Cola is such a big seller there as well, I suspect the Kenans have an ownership interest in Costco too -- but have no proof one way or the other.
 
 
And Costco PRIDES itself in NEVER giving a Republican politician a political donation!!!
 
 
The orange-sherbet colored Hotel Aramara, directly across the street, has four hotel-apartments with outdoor roof-covered kitchens (except the owner's, which is enclosed), facing me -- and sitting on my terrace is like watching four picture-in-picture TV shows as the kitchens are where everyone hangs out -- and of course this being the tropics, they are always SCANTILY CLOTHED!!! In the upper left (all have taken occupancy a few days after I moved in), is a vacationing early twenties straight couple with fat not-yet-walking or talking baby, and they do all kinds of genuinely heartwarming WHOLESOME straight family stuff together -- it is TOTALLY cool to see!!!
 
 
Next to them is a lesbian couple in their early twenties that are so cute I want to turn straight and STEAL one of the girls. Below them, is the BIGGEST TEMPTATION. Four guys in their twenties and early thirties who seem to have temporary daytime jobs here so staying in a hotel (there's a lot of construction, road improving, etc., going on in this area). But at night they double-bunk it and i can watch them lounging together in their two beds in boxers while watching TV, stretching, and flashing HOT PIT. Who knows what does or does not happen quietly in the middle of the night -- but this is COMMON in Mexico. People simply share beds as is necessary and no one thinks anything about it.
 
 
This morning, their boss picked them up in his pick-up truck and brought them a big fat armadillo he'd captured and I guess the guys will grill it tonight. Everyone here is still half hunter-gatherer, fishing (of course), but also gathering fruits and animals of the jungle. My cats are in AT LEAST as much heaven as am I.
 
 
Anyway, since I refuse to face my wall when on the terrace and the hotel is only about 40 or 50 feet away, I want to make a tree screen as I feel more privacy is advised.
 
 
Now, a few more clarifying comments as my mind continues to distill the truth of my recent (last 3.5 years), experience. As you probably realize, I took a lot of incomplete facts and made the most of them while I was being so aggressively pursued. I knew that if I could partially bluff my way, that i would eventually build a STRONG ARCH of truth to stand on -- but when building an arch, you have to have support until the keystone is dropped in and I used fact, exaggeration, and occasionally outright bluff and was able to drop in the keystone BEFORE my inconsistencies were removed by critics.
 
 
Now, it doesn't matter, so I want to go back over the next few days an reveal some of my exaggerations and the very few bluffs (some unintended). The first is that I only know that the Kenans inherited ONE of the very largest blocks of Coca-Cola stock. I do NOT know that they actually control the company now. At that time, I think the Candler Family actually had the controlling interest.
 
 
Because we had EXTREMELY strong storms yesterday evening (as I sat in my kitchen dinking it in I saw TWO lightening strikes within 100 feet of me), I expected to lose electricidad, but in fact that never happened. In my expectation of it I did NOT complete the set up of my home theater and view TITANIC as planned -- HOWEVER, this morning, I've done some research and discovered:
 
 
According to genealogy records, Elizabeth Gladys Millvina Dean, the last survivor of the Titanic sinking could NOT be descended from the three Kenan brohers who landed in Wilmington in the 1730s. This was a PRIME claim of the woman who claimed to be descended from my great-grandmother's sister (FAKE-cousin Salvador Fuentes ALLEGED mother) -- and the woman from 60 MINUTES, whom I assumed for various reasons had to be sent by Thomas S. Kenan III, to get my story does NOT fit anything i can find online about Walter Cronkite's producer the last twelve years of his anchoring CBS News -- she DID, however, completely fool me with her EXCELLENT dictation-taking skills and Jew-faking. Back then, I was FREQUENTLY fooled into things because the Drug Mafia knew I was so JEW-FILLIC!!!
 
 
The most INTERESTING THING about this EXTREMELY COMPLEX AND BELIEVABLE (to me, at least -- only a few weeks ago did I begin to suspect it was all fake), FAKERY, is that the CIA/MEXICAN and COLOMBIAN Drug Mafias/Republican Party went to such ELABORATE EXTREMES to fool me -- and I suppose they got my story so they had a clear idea WHAT-ALL I KNEW about them.
 
 
I SALUTE them for their BRILLIANCE!!! (but it's ALL over now: Luis Melgoza, Salvador Fuentes, PROBABLY Peter Hardy too, but about him I'm not certain.



AND THIS TROUBLE ON THEIR PART PROVES I "KNOW TOO MUCH OF THE TRUTH" ABOUT THE CORRUPTION OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT!!!
 
 
 
I had ANOTHER excellent conversation with my mother yesterday morning and a great one with Dad yesterday afternoon. I'll report on my mother's apparent CRIMINAL INSANITY soon. I'm now COMPLETELY convinced she has the rare "split personality" where one personality does NOT EVEN KNOW OF THE OTHER'S EXISTENCE!!!
 
 
The proof-to-me: My mother has ALWAYS been a DIE HARD CATHOLIC, defending her church absolutely and in every way -- often obnoxiously and RUDELY, one example was the time she piped up in front of the whole extended Kenan and Godley Families at my brother's house one Christmas to tell my sister-in-law's devout Protestant parents that new "proof" had been uncovered that the "Catholic belief" that "Good Works" get you into heaven rather than the "Protestant belief" that it is faith that gets you in -- yet YESTERDAY on the phone, the only tense moment was when I told Mom that SHOCKING AS IT IS TO ME (especially given my dogma problems with the Catholic Church), I have found myself FAR MORE aligned with Catholics than Protestants. I went on to state the OBVIOUS-TO-ME shocking truth of the difference between how the Catholic clergy CONVERTED native Americans whom they was as HUMAN, while the Protestant-dominated United States leaders corralled, tricked, slaughtered, and concentration-camped in "Indian Reservations" with SEPARATE laws from US WHITE CITIZENS the natives in "America" -- and of course the African Slave Trade was pretty much all Protestant-led too and WHITE PROTESTANTS saw non-whites as subhuman (witness how Pastor Ernie Thompson BRAGGED to me how he chased off black families who were interested in joining First Presbyterian in Wilmington!!! And there are NO brown families and southern Europeans are only RECENTLY tolerated).
 
 
This line of FACT made my mother get VERY UNCOMFORTABLE (as I expected it would), so I allowed her to in a panicked way change the subject.
I believe it was before you and I became acquainted that I last blogged about the time about a month before I first fled Georgia for Mexico in 2010, that I was visiting my parent and for NO apparent-to-me reason, my mother began FLINGING (she's NOT a flinger and barely is mobile -- although she's VERY keen of mind), her upper body back and forth in her kitchen chair WAILING at the top of her lungs to me, "You CONDEMNED me!!! You CONDEMNED me!!!" over and over for about five - ten minutes. It was VERY clear that she meant "to hell". (I'm sorry, I just can't always put the comma or period INSIDE the quotes!!!)
 
 
I ran in to her -- and she DESPERATELY waved me off -- not allowing me closer than about 10 feet as she continued this physical and psychological "fit". I had said/done NOTHING that appeared to bring it on -- nor had my father who was in a "senior moment" through it all and does NOT now remember it. I could say NOTHING to calm Mom -- although I kept assuring her that I had NO POWER to condemn ANYONE -- least of all HER.
 
 
When she eventually came to her senses again fully -- it took about twenty minutes -- we did NOT discuss it, but she, Dad and I had the MOST reasonable political discussion we have had since i was in high school. I'd hoped she'd "exorcised" herself, but another half hour later she was back HYPNOTIZED watching FOX NEWS.
 
 
Because of these things I've written today (and so many other things previously reported), I DO fully understand -- OK, not FULLY -- why several strangers going back to my mid-twenties, have come up to me out of the blue and warned me i am NOT Jesus-returned and must be careful that I am NOT mistaken for being such or the first Savior of the Jews, for that matter. I believe I've done a good job of this as ONLY Mike Massicott of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. (my place of 18 years of employment), has ever SERIOUSLY accused me of that.
 
 
What comes next is UNKNOWN to me, but my blog will definitely change -- as will my activities -- the "fight", now, having been WON!!!
 
 
Praise the REAL THING: "GOD ALMIGHTY"!!!
 
 
Scott

 
On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:31 AM, SENOR JOSE wrote:



I hope yesterday was crowded with accomplishment or self-indulgence. And that the catgirls haven't yet figured out how to escape. And that you have figued out how to make something delicious in your outdoor "kitchen."
 

 
 
My first romantic kiss at age two. I'm the short guy standing. Mickie's Polio leg-braces are outside the frame of the photo.
 
 
 
Scott

.

No comments: