Monday, September 24, 2012

Mexico's HATED Next Presidente (and it gets WIERDER STILL!!!)

 
Enrique Pena Nieto was voted AGAINST by 62% (almost 2/3), of Mexican voters. In this posting, I'll tell you SOME of the reasons why . . .
 
 
 
>>> BUT FIRST, mas ketchup:


1. The manly man I met first yesterday at a plant nursery, then later ran into TWICE while running errands -- each place at least EIGHT blocks from the previous place, so it felt almost like fate -- and who suggested we should go to his place RIGHT THEN for some sex, but I said let's meet last night because he'd told me he was going to a giant straight club that was having some so sort of gay "do" last night and I thought it best to get to know each other FIRST (gossip is small-town Mexico's TOP INDUSTRY, so I didn't want to seem TOO "easy" -- at least not right away), turned out to be THE ONSTAGE MAIN ENTERTAINMENT!!! (No wonder his copious chest hairs had all been shaved!!!)

Naturally, when I showed up 1.5 hours late (why I didn't get into details whilest blogging last night), HE was on stage as the MC, "Angelina", and IMMEDIATELY picked on ME and I (confident and newly shorn of my hot-head causing too-long hair), matched him tit for tat -- in English -- and the crowd ROARED!!!

This not only proved that Mexicans know MUCH MORE ENGLISH than they admit to, but elicited a Swiss guy of my age to come over, express admiration for my "balls", and have me join his GORGEOUS Mexican wife and daughter at their table, FRONT AND CENTER.

There, I was FURTHER and almost CONSTANTLY brought into the entertainment -- including an invitation to dance with Angelina on stage, but I turned that down due only to my foot-surgery (I'm actually a very good and NOT-SHY dancer.

The Swiss guy has lived here for years and is now a Mexican citizen. Formerly he was head of PPG Industries (Pittsburgh Plate Glass), in Switzerland, Poland, and southern Germany. We discussed how the Swiss have hid behind picture-perfect lives while hiding all the Nazi loot (which they were actually FORCED to do or Hitler would have killed not only the country, but the bankers), and later Republican/CIA illegal profits and to hide all from the US Taxman. He pointed out that UBS, the world's LARGEST bank (and Swiss) has seen its stock value drop NINETY (90) PERCENT, due to the secrecy laws recently being voided and disclosures becoming common.

I pointed out that I HAVE BLOGGED SEVERAL TIMES the MANY foreign Press reports that when the US Treasury Department began getting those Swiss banking reports of hidden US individual and corporate ILLEGALLY HIDDEN/TAX-CHEATING accounts and collecting the back taxes and penalties, they STOPPED after only going after the SMALLEST US crooks -- as the CIA/Republican Party had given Obama an ultimatum that he would be killed by the Secret Service if he continued up the corporate/individual ladder.

Additionally, I have ALSO reported in this blog SEVERAL TIMES that the estimates of what the US Treasury could recoup is about $12 (or maybe $16??? - I forget and can't google it up quickly), TRILLION DOLLARS!!! That is roughly equivalent to the US DEBT and if that money were recouped, THE UNITED STATES WOULD NO LONGER BE BROKE!!!

Now frankly, I fear I MUST have gotten that number wrong by a power of ten or something -- this SEEMS too good to be true -- but I DO remember at the time that I double checked it from more than one source -- perhaps the sources were wrong.

In any case, once Obama GETS OVER his fear of being assassinated by the Secret Service if he does NOT cooperate with the CIA/Republican Party, I trust he will GET BACK TO RECLAIMING THIS MONEY WHICH LEGALLY BELONGS TO THE US TREASURY AND THE DOLLAR WILL NOT FALL (which it MUST DO along with the most of the US Economy), if the current trends and practices are not changed.

In any case, I had a GREAT TIME last night, but did NOT go home with "Starina". Who knows what will happen next.


* * *


>>> THE MAIN EVENT:


Re-posted (and I recommend EVERYONE google either "Pena Nieto gay" or "Pena Nieto CIA" to learn MORE of the BIZARRE TRUTH of Mexico's Presidente-Elect) in FULL from here: http://www.wbez.org/blogs/achy-obejas/2012-07/five-weird-things-about-mexicos-next-president-maybe-100656 .


First, here is a nutshell of what you will find here and on MANY Internet sites (but NEVER reported in the Mexican Press -- which is controlled by Carlos Salim (called Carlos Slim) the world's RICHEST person, TOP narco-trafficker, and PROVEN to be an ally of the CIA and US Republican Party:


1. Enrique Pena Nieto almost CERTAINLY murdered his first wife.

2. His SECOND wife was the former Mexican soap opera SUPER STAR, Angelica Rivera is a well-known "fag hag" who once sang in the same band as the now-out-gay Rickie Martin (who remains her close personal friend).

3. When interviewed at a book fair, Pena Nieto could NOT remember any books that influenced his life (except, like so may US Republicans -- the Bible), and ALSO like so many US Republicans, HE COULDN'T REMEMBER A SINGLE PASSAGE OR PROPHET FROM THE BIBLE!!!

4. And this, a direct quote from the article: "A Mexican man named Augustín Estrada, who received U.S. asylum as a persecuted homosexual based on incidents in his native country, has been making claims that Peña Nieto is gay and his former lover. He says that when he came out in a 2007 Pride parade, Peña Nieto, then the governor of Mexico state, had him beaten and tortured -- including various violent jailhouse rapes -- to keep him quiet about their relationship."

Rather than reprint it, you can read this piece here: http://www.wbez.org/blogs/achy-obejas/2012-07/five-weird-things-about-mexicos-next-president-maybe-100656 .


>>> BECAUSE this blog post has recieved HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of hits the last week (today is Sunday, December 2, 2012), I feel it ONLY FAIR to update you ALL -- as things have CHANGED RADICALLY and LARGELY DUE TO THIS BLOG. See the following two posts, only the first one relating to NOW Presidente Pena Nieto -- I really wish him WELL. Now follow the first link and FIND OUT WHY!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/11/enrique-pena-nieto-and-barack-obama-to.html .


And HERE is the letter I sent to Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. to SPRING THE TRAP that has since LIBERATED PRESIDENT OBAMA from the CIA's BLACKMAIL. Pena Nieto is SURPRISING ME in that I have much higher hopes for him now than previously. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/11/email-just-sent-to-robert-f-kennedy-jr.html .


* * *


Other than that, I'm still busy setting up. That nursery was actually closed yesterday (Sunday), but I spied CREPE MYRTLES there -- I had NO IDEA they would grow in a truly tropical environment (I never saw any in Key West when I lived there), so MUST buy a couple (few???), to keep me in FOND MEMORY of my Georgia and Norte Carolina roots . . .


WHILE SUING NORTH CAROLINA COURTS, THE CITY OF WILMINGTON, AND POSSIBLY FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH FOR MEGA MILLIONS!!!


(paybacks are hell, they say)


Scott




.

No comments: