Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Oh Hold (while Puerto Vallarta PRI/Sinaloa prepares for prison, compliments of the Mexican Federal Government)!!!


 
 
 
 
I am now reorganizing my belongings after a move to a different TIME ZONE. Puerto Vallarta had become too much like THE TWILIGHT ZONE for me, so even before Luis Melgoza BLASTED me -- with the APPEARANCE of threats that REALLY were just because he's annoyed that I blew his cover.

He's been reporting what he's learned regarding narco-trafficking to Presidente Calderone's people for some time now (which is why he and I got along so well), but some of his associates in business didn't know that.

His blast at me was only for APPEARANCE SAKE, and NOW, with PRI, NAZI-SALUTING Chava Gonzalez fixin' to LEAVE office:


 
PANDEMONIUM IS ABOUT TO BREAK OUT IN PUERTO VALLARTA!!!


Well, for me it is "back to unpacking".

Scott


 
 
PANDEMONIUM (Puerto Vallarta style), breaks out FIRST in the Gay Clubs!!!
 
 
.

No comments: