Sunday, September 30, 2012

PROOF IN PRINT: Sen. Thom Goolsby PARTIED with GAY PRIDE led by Democratic Activists (and that's not all . . .)!!! !!! !!!


Henry Flagler's daughter by his FIRST marriage, Jean Flagler Matthews, who got a lot of money before Flagler died (not via his will), endowed Los Mangos Library here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in 2010, I was CERTAIN its the same "Jean Matthews" as in the prominent portrait in the Library, but have not had a chance to stop and re-confirm).



>>> BEFORE "THE MEAT OF THE MATTER", a few notes (non-musical):


1. INTERESTING DISH on Flaglers, Kenans, Rockefellers, and OTHER Standard Oil makers and inheritors can be found in THIS FABULOUSLY DISHY ARTICLE, in which MANY untruths are printed (like no mention of how Flagler HID a the bulk of his S.O. stock), how Flagler's SON inherited ALL of Henry Flagler's Standard Oil stock (I guess the Kenans and the books published about THEIR having gotten it are supposed to be LIARS. LOL!!!).


Also claimed (and I suspect there is truth to this), is that John D. Rockefeller (being a highly "religious" man), did not APPROVE of Henry Flagler's third wife, Mary Lily Kenan, and for that reason did NOT attend Flagler's funeral (although his SON attended, ACCOMPANYING the Kenan Family members. Hmmm . . .


But J.D. Rockefeller SHUNNED Flagler's Florida (unlike virtually ALL the other S.O. uber-wealthy), going back WELL before Henry married Mary Lily.


Read the original article here: http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/node/1904526/print .


2. When you google "Thomas S. Kenan III", this of my blog posts now comes up as the 4th listing: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/09/have-rich-kenans-gone-daft-or-are-they.html , as WELL IT SHOULD -- especially after I discovered Tom had been "fiddling while Rome burned", most likely due to his boyfriend, Christopher, a twenty-something, while Tom is 73 years old. You can have a PLAYTHING that young, but when I met some of Christopher's Wilmington, NC HIGH-END DRUG-TRASH friends, I KNEW how Tom was being kept stupid!!!


>>> DISCLAIMER: Tom and I BOTH dated C. Robbie Anderson (now a music teacher at Burgaw, NC High School), at separate times in 1985 -- PURELY a coincidence (but proving Tom and I have similar tastes). It was the gay principal of Burgaw High School whom I often talked to at Costello's gay piano bar on Princess Street (owned by lawyer David Nash of Hogue, Hill, Jones, Nash & Lynch, LLP, a firm that does NOT have their name on their offices at Dock and Third Streets (like those who would protect or be involved in NARCO-TRAFFICKING would do!!!). NOT claiming I can PROVE the law firm is involved -- although I DID eye-witness MANY drugs being sold in David's bar and overheard MANY giant narco-deals being made there.


In any case, if you google "Thomas S. Kenan III gay" my blog is ALL OVER THE PLACE (and EVERYONE I knew in NC in the 1980s partied with Tom and his various boyfriends CONSTANTLY in the 1980s -- but only I write of it now (just about).


3. UNLIKE the Kenans (who since 60 MINUTES did a segment on Tom's THIRD exhumation and autopsy of Mary Lily Kenan Flagler Bingham -- who had in her last years become addicted to both Laudanum and Cocaine due to pain probably from tertiary syphilis, and whose second and last husband Robert Worth Bingham had forced her to sign a codicil to her will leaving him $5,000,000 with which he founded or bought the LOUISVILLE COURIER-JOURNAL, and the Bingham publishing empire -- later FORCED into break-up by RWB's grand-daughter Sallie Worth Bingham after she discovered that he had actually MURDERED her step-grandmother less than a year after their marriage -- an autopsy that Tom refused to disclose the results of to 60 MINUTES, and STILL has not publicly disclosed -- the Kenans are NOW open to having the truth of ALL OTHER THINGS revealed.

Just ask Walter E. Campbell, author of ACROSS FORTUNE'S TRACKS: A BIOGRAPHY OF WILLIAM RAND KENAN, JR.


4. My point that I forgot to make: Nearly ALL "my adversaries" (and others), mentioned in this blog -- including even Patrick Stansbury (my former boss of 18 years) of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., www.pentagon-usa.com , and District Attorney Benjamin R. David of Wilmington, NC, are "plagued" by THIS BLOG coming up very high in google results -- EXCEPT the AT&T "MATRIX"/CIA-trained Michael Massicott (Exec. VP of Pentagon Publishing, Inc), and NC State Sen. Thom Goolsby (Republican), ALTHOUGH THIS WAS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE!!!


About a year ago, THIS blog post came up AT THE TOP OF GOOGLE RESULTS for Sen. Goolsby: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/riding-wave.html . But one night I watched as over a period of several hours, my SEVERAL blog posts of Sen. Goolsby fell all the way to PAGE SEVEN of Google results!!! Same happened with Mike Massicott.

And while TODAY, my blog comes up about page three on both, it is CLEAR that either they bribed Google to change results, paid someone to hit other websites about a gazillion times to change the result, OR THE CIA TOOK CARE OF IT TO PROTECT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY'S STRANGLEHOLD (with CIA, FOX NEWS, Carlos "Slim" of Mexico and the PRI Party of Mexico)

* * *


>>> AND NOW the "main" event:


1. From here: http://occupywilmingtonnc.org/ga-notes-12072011/#more-1565 :


"Jerome announced a big party to be held on Saturday, 12/10/11 to benefit children with AIDS. This is Wilmington Pride’s Second Annual Christmas Party. It is a potluck to be held at 708 South 5th (House of Gays). Over 400 people are expected, including Thom Goolsby. Bring an unwrapped present, a potluck dish and your own beverage. The party starts at 4:30 and goes to 11-ish. Some of the OWNC attendees hope to meet at the party. Ethan suggested going as a group with identifying OWNC t-shirts but no firm plans were made. The website giving the particulars is here:
http://allevents.in/Wilmington/Wilmington-Prides-2nd-Annual-Christmas-Party-Benefit/165906306832272 ."



>>> And when you follow THAT link, you find THIS:



Mark your calendar for Saturday December 10th!!!

This is a community wide Holiday Potluck Party with Host TR Nunley as well as other Wilmington Pride Board Members.

You and your family and friends are invited to join the Wilmington Pride Family for a community wide Holiday Party, no matter your faith. Everyone is encouraged to invite your friends but this is also a great way to meet a bunch of new people. Kids are welcomed to attend also.

Things to bring:

Bring a dish

An unwrapped Christmas Gift for a child effected or affected by HIV/AIDS

Your favorite Beverage

We will also be collecting items for The New Out Wilmington's benefit for Good Shepherd Center of Wilmington, NC, a local non-profit agency providing aid to homeless, the hungry, and low income families.
http://www.facebook.com/newoutwilmington

To see a list of items needed for the Good Shepherd Center --
http://www.goodshepherdwilmington.org/wishlist.php


>>> NOTES:


1. My first legal residence where I received mail and got a NC ID is THIS SAME "HOUSE OF GAYS" at 708 South Fifth Street in Wilmington, NC, because John Mann who lived there when I moved to Wilmington, friended me. UNFORTUNATELY, John is/was a drug addict and was constantly called on his cell phone to deliver drugs. JOHN MANN told me that David Nash was BIG in narco-trafficking, and I had THOUGHT Emily Zvejniecks (my first Public defender until she dumped me and Jennifer Harjo kindly took over my cases), had lined John up as MY witness in my FIRST trial (David Nash's Cyber-Stalking charge), but AS WE ENTERED THE COURTROOM, Emily informed me that John Mann was going to TESTIFY FOR DAVID NASH -- and he DID and PERJURED HIMSELF (as did David Nash), while I was made to look a FOOL because I was held in an UNHEATED holding room from 9:00 AM until the trial at 5:00 PM (to a cleared of all others room in front of Judge Hogston -- who I STILL believe was innocent of "the plot"), so that I SHOOK LIKE A LEAF from hypothermia on a freak-cold spring day (I had only skimpy jail uniform -- ILL-FITTING, and the Assistant DA and others kept claiming there was a warrant for my arrest on FELONY CHARGES OF STALKING in Georgia (which I since have proved was NOT the case), and ALSO claimed multiple times that my Nolo-Conviction on Simple Trespass in Georgia in 1990 (a PREVIOUS false charge that I got after documenting Newt Gingrich's bringing drugs from Mexico into Stone Mountain Park by train, behind my home then and there -- knowing my mother was involved but NOT knowing Gingrich was -- I reported it to Gingrich's Congressional Office), was ACTUALLY "STALKING" (not simple trespass), which Emily Zevejnieks FAILED to PROTEST ANY OF IT -- and IN FACT knew LONG before trial THAT JOHN MANN WAS GOING TO TESTIFY AGAINST ME -- BUT DID NOT TELL ME UNTIL WE WERE ENTERING THE FRONT OF THE COURTROOM!!! !!! !!!


2. John Mann (who claimed to ME -- and I often saw him working at SOMETHING while talking on the phone surreptitiously -- that he made his money "as an investment councilor to special private clients" -- when he was ACTUALLY involved in directing much of the flow of narco-trafficking through Wilmington), MOVED OUT OF WILMINGTON soon thereafter


3. (Some inaccurate material removed by me on 4 March 2014 -- Scott) At the MLK Day Parade, I met the new Pastor of Wilmington's St. Jude's MCC (gay) Church, Rev. James McLaughlin ) a former Catholic priest, I believe, and when I attended that church (twice), I was treated VERY coldly by ALL, but especially by their piano playing woman, WHO ALSO PLAYS AT DAVID NASH'S GAY PIANO/NARCO-TRAFFICKING BAR!!!


Her husband later THREATENED TO KILL ME (but never quite got "a round to it".


I often saw Rev. McLaughlin in the downtown Wilmington Library -- where he NEVER acknowledged my presence except to ALWAYS pack up what he was doing and LEAVE. At the MLK Day parade, he and I had had lengthy theological conversations, so were he an ACTUAL Christian, he would NEVER have snubbed me so badly.


4. The Good Shephard's DRUG CRIMES and SLAVERY of UNDOCUMENTED LATINOS are WELL KNOWN to Wilmington street people as well as well-documented in this blog -- including their SHOOTING IN THE FACE the two friends of my FIRST roommate, David Escalante of Guatemala, when the three of them tried to demand back pay for weeks of work. David fled IN TERROR to Charlotte and was never heard from again (by me) -- although I STILL have his cell phone and immunization records from New Hanover County agency of some-such.


"The Shepherd" ALSO posted an "8 x 10" poster WITH MY PICTURE, stating "Wanted: Dead or Alive" in their shelter -- if the TWO shelter-clients who emailed me about it can be believed.


5. So YES, it's NO SURPRISE that Republican Senator Goolsby ATTENDED this event!!! The only surprise to ME is that District Attorney Benjamin R. David was NOT THERE TOO!!! He's a DEACON at First Presbyterian Church, where my Discovery Class classmate (a physician whose name I mercifully don't remember) FOUNDED the "Evil Shepherd" as MOST street people in Wilmington call it. That doctor has PAINFUL rheumatoid arthritis now -- his JUST DESERTS, if you ask me -- AND ERNIE THOMPSON AND CO ARE PROUD TO CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE SHEPHERD DESPITE MY INFORMING THEM OF ALL THAT ORGANIZATION'S CRIMES!!!


To their credit, MANY Wilmington Churches STOPPED giving to the Shepherd -- but that mostly over the WELL DOCUMENTED cases of top Shepherd employees EMBEZZLING HUGE SUMS OF MONEY!!!


Enough for now, but you SEE: I HAVE stopped worrying about Mexico's problems and NOW focus on preparing Wilmington and NC COURTS for their HUGE LEGAL MONEY FLEECING by ME!!! !!! !!!


MOST sincerely,


Scott David Kenan
Chacala, Mexico (in political exile)





The beach at Chacala, Mexico



.

No comments: