Monday, September 3, 2012

RAW!!!: Facebook Posting I Placed on Sonny's Page (ballsy ME!!!)






Scott Kenan  
‎"lia" (probably a typo of "Lina" for Lina Montano, Sonny's likely sister in NYC(https://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.h.montano is where I GOT THIS QUOTE):

"lia my soul sister I love you, jostin this hermoso.estoy well, greetings."

Then me, etc . . .: Sonny, are you SURE about this??? I just checked "Lia's" page and she HIDES Her FACE and REAL identity like you do. (is this your REAL NAME -- or is the one on your US PRISON ID which you recently showed me your real name???

I take it she is probably someone in your NARCO-TRAFFICKING MAFIA FAMILY too. And WHAT's up with your "Best Bud" the sweet, gay-like Martin Jacobo??? I'm betting the two of you have been having some SEX -- that's the ONLY reasaon that explains why you were so PECULIAR about accompanying me to Colima a few days ago (this written a couple of weeks ago now as I blog it).

THE ONLY REASON THAT MAKES SENSE: YOU WERE AFRAID I'D HAVE SEX WITH MARTIN TOO (WHICH YOU SAID WOULD DEFINITELY HAPPEN IF I PAID HIM A "GRATUITY"), AND HE'S SPILL THE BEANS ABOUT SEX WITH YOU!!! !!! !!!

And WHY the concern with what the "Son Kings" gang thinks about you having sex with a guy and killing you for it IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY LEFT THE GANG AT LEAST BY THE TIME YOU LEFT THE US PRISON SYSTEM???

They would have NO RESON to hunt you down and kill you now for such a thing -- THEY HAVE MONEY TO MAKE IN CRIMES THAT MAKE MONEY -- THEY AREN'T STUPID LIKE YOU!!!

BOTTOM LINE: Either you are STUPID, PARANOID, or STILL A NARCO-TRAFFICKER ASSOCIATED WITH THE SON KINGS AND THE CALI CARTEL of your native Colombia. Dont bother trying to talk to me until you are ready to AT LEAST shoot your milk into my mouth from the distance of one inch or closer. PERIOD!!! (He never did, and I stopped expecting it.)

Scott David Kenan
See More

August 22 at 7:47pm ·

.

No comments: