Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Some DEVILS in the DETAILS!!! (apostrophe intentionally not there)

 
NO COMMENT (from me).
 
 


>>> IN EMAIL DISCUSSION:


Having just checked and found that the other "large" city in the area, Tepic, is about the same distance from Chacala -- but NOT full of Americans like PV is, I completely agree with you about MBE. I will have reason enough to travel to PV at least every other week, I expect -- and it's only 60 miles distance.

Growing up in outer-suburbia, I'm used to having to travel long distances -- and Costco (praise Jesus for Costco!!! -- and I've become quite the celebrity there, the staff having spread the true rumor that my Kenan family (although I'm distantly related, TSK III has been a GREAT ALLY to me), does more business with Costco than anyone else. (Kenan Advantage Group supplies ALL Costcos in the US with gasoline (a HIGH-TICKET item when you think of all those SUVs lined up all the time at Costco for gas -- typically all sixteen vehicle fuel stations pumping at once with rarely NO waiting line, which has LITTLE mark-up even in REGULAR stations) and of course Kenan-controlled Coca-Cola is a big supplier as well -- and US Costcos also sell imported MEXICAN Coke, which has sugar instead of corn syrup, in addition to US-made).

I think Teri now knows that I handle money well enough to agree to reimbursing me. It looks, however, that I won't have a written lease, but DO get receipts -- one of which I already have for 3,500 pesos -- so that should work. I doubt the landlady has a bank account since there are no banks in Chacala. The Oxxo convenience store located where the road to Chacala hits the main highway (MEX 200), probably has an ATM, although I'm not sure -- and there are probably a couple of ATMs in Chacala as well. Not having needed one there, I havent looked. The NEXT town of any six at all is the one that had the "Miss Gay Baja" contest, about 16 miles toward PV from Chacala -- and I know it has banks. But I haven't USED a bank ONCE since moving here -- only ATMs.

I have half a mind to get out fast and skip November rent. Mark Servin has PROVEN he's in with the local Drug Mafia (remember, Sonny identified the house JUST AROUND THE CORNER from me as the BIGGEST narco-trafficking spot in PV -- and I SAW all the black-window vehicles there UNTIL THE DAY SONNY KNEW I WAS BACK IN TOWN), by his OBVIOUS games when I just moved in over the cable connection (which was nothing but a hoax meant to frustrate me), and then a few days ago when he cut the Internet wiring-connection -- despite being very handy and knowing better than to confuse types of wiring. He's already let a couple of other people break their leases and EVEN RETURNED their only $200.00 deposit, so I think if I get out before Oct. 1, we should stiff him that last month's rent. He told me the first time he entered my apartment he plans to keep ALL my deposit. I'm fine with that.

HELL is going to continue in the narco-trafficking scene here in PV until after the new administration takes over city hall -- and probably a while longer. I don't know if the new mayor and his party are aligned with a DIFFERENT cartel (rather than Sinaloa) -- or if they are "straight" -- but the outgoing, Nazi-saluting PRI mayor, "Chava" Gonzalez, has been busy CLEANING UP the most obvious corruption in town (just like Mitt Romney erased all the computer hard drives in Massachusetts's Governor's Office as he was leaving office there).

Anyway, it is my intention to call Teri today and discuss my latest MBE bill (I still don't have the amount -- but she must, or I can get it from Jessica (who seemed too embarrassed to give me the number when I was last there last week). So let me find THAT out, talk to Teri, and then get back to you on my actual financial condition here before you send anything.

The way CNN personnel were confronting Newt Gingrich for his OBVIOUS lies and dis-information this morning about this new Libyan incident shows that CNN is FINALLY REFORMING (somewhat). But let me remind you that BOTH of the "Talking Heads" I've attacked MERCILESSLY in my blog (Imran Anwar and Gen. James "Spider" Marks), worked for BOTH networks (CNN and FOX NEWS), and for at least 10 years. I hope I "put them out of their misery". I haven't seen Imran on TV since I attacked him -- nor Spider Marks, either, although very little time has passed in his case.

I intend to see the doctor about my foot ASAP, and then decide how best to continue treatment (if further treatment is necessary), so that timing of all can be worked out. If necessary, I could stay in a rather nice hotel in PV at about $32.00 USD/night if I had to stay off my foot again for two or three days after initial treatment -- and STILL have saved a LOT of money over this apartment -- as well as get OUT OF THE HAIR of the Mayor and his Sinaloa Cartel!!!

I think ALL of us on BOTH sides would appreciate that!!! As I've said before: I am NOT here to solve Mexico's problems -- and I think I've dumped about all I know about Mexican Drug Cartels already. I just want to retire in peace to Chacala to write. No reason to hide where I'll be since those two NAZI women tracked me down in Chacala last week for PV Mayor "Chava"/Sinaloa. I got NO response from EITHER of them to my confrontational email, and speaking of confrontations, Hawaii resident "Foreskin-Cheese King" Vidal Dimonte, manager of "La Mer" hotel in HI -- and former apartment-building mate here -- not only UNFRIENDED me, but BLOCKED me on Facebook after I confronted him as a NARCO-TRAFFICKER a few weeks ago!!!

All that was done with HUMOR, so he had NO NEED to do either (and un-friending would be sufficient to keep from scaring his narco-buddies who see his Facebook page -- including my comments that would show there). More on Vidal and his connections can be found by googling him. Here is one result: http://www.salespider.com/bp-24220456/vidal-dimonte .

Mark Servin keeps this apartment building primarily to house narco-traffickers coming through (most of their BIGGEST business (verified by "Sonny"), in PV is done right around the corner!!!) -- just like so many stay at Hotel Mercurio, although the Mexican MANAGER at the hotel, Gabriel, is a REALLY nice guy and KEPT NAIVE, the staff there KNOWS that although Gabriel is FINE with me, that it is not SAFE for me to return there for a drink, a meal, or a swim. I talked to a couple of them privately. Also, AMERICAN Paul Crist (the owner whose email is info@hotel-mercurio.com ), THREATENED ME (emptily), with lawsuits two years ago when I was blogging truth about their operation.

Not only did I meet "Alfredo"- my-"husband" (Cornelio Prada Diaz -- who fled the "Estado" (State) because of too many warrants for his arrest in Jalisco), but former TOP PAID Las Vegas male prostitute, Enrique Rojas (aka: Henry Red), who later tried to kill me after I gave him too much grief about his CRACK addition (and his "kit" that he carries up his cavernous ass). Here is Enrique's male-on-male prostitution website: http://www.artinmassage.com/ , and here is his services-to-females site: http://badoo.com/es-mx/01155486758/ .

And of course it was only recently that I ALSO blogged about the narco-trafficking American owner of Anonimo Bar (on far side of same block as Hotel Mercurio) https://www.facebook.com/anonimo.pv , who talked strategies with Cornelio Prada Diaz all the time two years ago -- but now remembers HIM not, but DOES remember me (I ONLY went there when Cornelio wanted to talk to him). And just NOW, I have discovered in Faceboo, that PETER HARDY is a "friend" of ANONIMO!!!

Peter, https://www.facebook.com/anonimo.pv#!/peter.at.vallarta , (notice that "Anonimo" is in his Facebook address -- WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??? -- is a goy who sells bagels (allegedly in a shop in town, which I have not visited, yet), in the Saturday market in Old Town at the "Friendship Club" two doors from Luis Melgoza's tiny PVGeeks office. I was referred to Luis by Tim Wilson (twilson@pvtecsol.com) of PV Tech Solutions (on same block), who two weeks ago was CLOSING SHOP because he and the tall, AIDS- medications-deteriorated, thin owner of http://www.gayguidevallarta.com/ (which JUST NOW I discovered gives translations credit to Luis Melgoza!!!), are "moving to a private place to continue" -- this a quote from Tim.

Anyway, Tim Wilson told me he is shutting the office because all he does is work on the gay magazine now. That CANNOT be true (and the owner always worked out of Tim's office as well), because there is SO LITTLE to do on that magazine. I know ALL ABOUT how much work goes into these things after my experience with both CCI and Pentagon Publishing magazine formatting and printing operations -- and it only comes out a couple of times per year. they are MOSTLY narco-traffickers in cahoots with Luis Melgoza and my "cousin" Savador Fuentes of Deli Baguette (just closed as well).

MORE FUN FACTS (quickly, as I need to get this off):

1. Peter Hardy worked on the computers in Anibal Rivero's LA COSTA REAL ESTATE office (before the office opened for business) on the main intersection one block back from the pier in Old Town (same physical block as Hotel Mercurio and Anonimo Bar) when I was VISITING Puerto Vallarta early 2010. After I moved here in July 2010, Fernando Merino (fake Mex ID for the only son on Colombia's TOP cocaine exporter who NOW -- after being a stripper/whore at WET DREAMS gay strip bar -- is a trainer at Gold's Gym, and whore to HIGHER CLASSES of men) had taken Peter Hardy's place on Anibal's computers.

2. I met Tim Wilson (who then was giving shelter to Fernando -- and having sex with him. He ACCURATELY described Fernando's cock to me several times and admitted to missing it), IN Costa Real Estate -- a couple of times, and BOTH times, yelling at Fernando about something -- in Spanish, I believe.

3. A month ago, Peter Hardy told me I could easily get back in touch with Anibal Rivero via Facebook, and although I sensed I should not THEN contact him (and did not try to do that or "friend" him, I could EASILY pull up Anibal's page by Facebook-searching "Anibal Rivero Quintana Roo" (that is the State he now lives in that includes Cozumel, Cancun, and much of the Yucatan.There, Anibal is now a fund-raiser for what appeared to be a legitimate charity). In any case, I can not now ind ANY trace of Anibal on Facebook, so presumably I've been blocked.

In 2010, Anibal, an ACTUAL JEW, told me how the Drug Mafia had EXTORTED his family's ENTIRE CONSIDERABLE FORTUNE in recent years -- because they are Jews. But he was so STUPID he was dating a young guy WHO WAS TOTAL DRUG MAFIA -- I even saw them driving together on the SLOW back road way to Guadalajara that crosses Hector-the-Engineer's bridge on the way to San Sebastian del Oeste -- near the bridge.

Maybe Anibal is part of the Drug Mafia too and they were doing business there -- but I doubt it. Peter Hardy is CLEARLY playing interference between Anibal and me now!!!

NO ONE but Peter Hardy knew I was interested in contacting Anibal. Peter (a Canadian national) is ANOTHER case of guys who are GAY AS A GOOSE, but trapped in a marriage and he has two children. He's FORCED (or voluntarily) is part of the Sinaloa Gang too.

There are MORE cogent points to be made, but they've slipped my mind for the moment -- OH WAIT: one just came back: Mark Servin's email address was STRIPPED from my computer's memory (at least gmail's memory), by gmail or the hackers a month or so ago -- AS HAVE SO MANY ADDRESSES OF NARCO-TRAFFICKERS LIKE THE OWNER OF HOTEL MERCURIO!!!

And Jim Richardson jrichardson@lgi.com , website: http://www.lgi.com/ , Linked-In profile showing job experience and some current connections: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jim-richardson/9/77b/214 , boyfriend of my long-time Internet buddy John Bolinger cody264@comcast.net , who taught English and French at Hammond High School in Hammond, IN then moved to near Denver, CO to live with Jim several years ago. Jim gave me $1,000.00 no strings when I met him at Hotel Mercurio where HE TOO was apparently NARCO-TRAFFICKING.

Jim works for an Internet Security firm in the head office where he claims he met the owner's best friend THE Ted Turner, many times. I do NOT mean to implicate Mr. Turner -- only Jim for spying on him -- and Jim OFTEN wrote to me about things I was COMPOSING in an email to him BEFORE sending it -- just like Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com used to do.

I heard from John Bolinger (who now writes insipid books that he sells on Amazon with TONS of fake reviews), a couple of months ago. John has seemed "drug-addled" since moving to Colorado -- his previously quick mind has gone totally soft. He told me he and Jim bought a house in South Florida near Ft. Lauderdale (I believe), where John is moving soon and Jim will follow after retiring (Jim is a lot younger, so it could be a while -- and Jim lives in a basement apartment in the Colorado house, but John has the main floor and garden. Not really lovers, if you ASK ME!!!

And please remember that it was "Sonny" who connected me with my foot doctor. I think she's OK, but that last time when I paid for Sonny's diagnosis/prescriptions, he spent AT LEAST 25 minutes alone with her in her office -- after telling ME he hoped to seduce her. She did NOT treat him, but only diagnosed and prescribed, so needed NO WHERE NEAR that amount of time. I might need a different doctor, but I'll see her first before deciding.

I HOPE this helps my BEST BUD EVER (in politics), Presidente Calderone!!!

As you KNOW, I don't talk about people behind their backs, so copied most that I "ratted" on.

Scott


On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 8:57 PM, SOMEONE wrote:


Definitely keep your MBE setup.

Hope you're not confusing Teri: she will be paying Mark for October, and YOU will be paying the Chacala landlord for six weeks Sept-Oct (with me paypaling you the money). For possibly November and thereafter, best if YOU pay the rent and Teri reimburses you.

In this tentative moving about, you may find it best to rent a PV locker for some storage. 





.

5 comments:

P W Reilly said...

Holy crap! You are without a question absolutely, completely, totally insane, dude. Take some seriously well-intentioned advice: seek some mental-health or medical help. You're certainly paranoid, but I'd lean more toward either manic-depressive or schizophrenic. Normal people don't write this kind of shit. GET SOME HELP or start taking your medication, nutbar.

Scott Kenan said...

Hi P W Reilly -- and thanks for writing!!!

You don't state any diagnosing credentials -- and like nearly EVERY negative commentor on this blog, you made up an identity TODAY -- just to comment.

That was a LOT OF TROUBLE on your part, so I thank you for having such a STRONG interest!!!

While all the mental health professionals I consulted on my own (with ONE exception: Dr. Hueholt of North Carolina Solutions of Wilmington, NC -- which BY LAW gets funds ONLY if it places all clients on medications) found me SANE, while ALL those recommended by my mother and 2/3 of those ordered by the STATE COURTS OF NORTH CAROLINA found the OPPOSITE (like you).

May I suggest you call either my mother, Ruth Anne Kenan of Raleigh: (919) 231-3337, or New Hanover County District Attorney Benjamin R. David: (910) 772-6610 to discuss this with someone who agrees with you???

Thanks so much!!!

Scott David Kenan

Scott Kenan said...

PW: I forgot to compliment you on your mostly excellent grammar!!!

But I DO have a question about your questionable second sentence: "You are without a question absolutely, completely, totally insane, dude."

What would I be WITH a question -- and would I have to become "sane" first, before becoming it? Are there any OTHER possible outcomes that you can think of -- as well???

Thanks again,
Scott

(I really AM sort of an "Old School Marm" at heart -- without the ruler.)

reltihevoli said...

OMG Scott you ARE gay. You also talk a lot about drugs. I know a thing or two about drugs. I could tell you the secrets of the online drug cartels if you promise to stop being gay.

Maybe you just need better drugs. You can get 80mg OC's delivered to your door by noon tomorrow. You WU/MG money to Mexico and someone right across the border UPS's anything you want overnight. An 80 will run you $40 and you have to pay ~$50 for next day air. Also, there are the WU/MG fees.

But in the end you can become addicted to opiates and then you will stop thinking about having sex with men, dogs and children.

They also carry anti-crazy pills, which you really need. I worked in a hospital so I am qualified. I used to draw blood so not really qualified but its better than nothing.

I remember having to draw HIV infested gay men. Most were junkies so they had no veins. It was horrible. One time this guy comes in wearing no shoes. It was the middle of winter in the midwest, in the ghetto.

So anyway. He was a little gay mexican guy. He had a damned vibrator in his ass, like all of the way. It was completely in his rectum. An ex-ray tech and a security guard actually got fired because they were going around all of the units showing everyone the xray and laughing lol.

Isn't that the funniest story ever?

Scott Kenan said...

Well, "relti-sumpthin'-or-other", let me just say that as much as I hate to admit it, you have just given STRONG EVIDENCE that one can TOTALLY HONOR the teaching so Jesus -- and fantasize about "drawing SERIOUS blood" from the likes of YOU!!!

I dare say that your sexual frustrations would be emeliorated (look it up), by a GOOD BLOW JOB coupled with SOME SERIOUS PROSTATE STIMULATION -- whther delivered by a male, female, or "she-male".

Best of luck as your world collapses around you!!!

Scott