Thursday, September 27, 2012

The FUTURE (as I have determend it will be -- YOU got a BETTER IDEA??? Post it below in the comments section)!!!

 
THIS is what happens when you get your "news" from FOX NEWS!!!
 


>>> BEFORE THE "MAIN EVENT", A FEW NOTES:


1. Today's graphics are ALL taken from Peter Hardy's Facebook Page. If you like them, go there to find MORE excellent images and postings!!!: https://www.facebook.com/scott.kenan/posts/283367195110802?ref=notif&notif_t=like#!/peter.at.vallarta . I have NO IDEA why my name is in this link which I got directly from Peter's Page -- the MYSTERIES of FACEBOOK seem absolutely ENDLESS!!!


2. Further clarification on Peter Hardy: Due to his CONTENT and his EXCELLENT sense of HUMOR, I have come to realize it was my "recent mental illness" (fleeting, thank God -- and see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/scott-kenan-admits-his-insanity.html , as well as here for my accusations against Peter: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/proven-peter-hardy-who-sells-few-dozen.html ), that caused me to accuse Peter of CIA ABOMINATIONS, like I also did Luis Melgoza and my "faux cousin" Salvador Fuentes -- but THOSE two accusations SEEM to have STUCK!!!


3. I'm STILL SHOCKED AT MYSELF for having believed FOR OVER TWO YEARS that the CIA/PRI Party/Republican Party PUNKING of me -- getting me to TRULY BELIEVE I had been interviewed by 60 MINUTES, and that they intended to AIR up to three segments on my story to be REAL!!!


If the wealthy, powerful Kenans had ANY excuse to think that I'm CRAZY, this was the BIGGEST ONE -- especially given that I ALSO believed Sal's "mother's" claim that the last living survivor of the sinking of the TITANIC was descended from a Wilmington, NC Kenan -- like Owen Kenan, MD, who was one of the FIRST Americans EVER to win the French Medal of Honor for volunteering and serving as a doctor/ambulance driver for France BEFORE the US became engaged in WWI, and was yet ANOTHER Kenan "life-long bachelors" (I'm tellin' ya, if Kenan men aren't TOTAL GAY BACHELORS, they mostly marry nice gals, have no children, and move in after their wife dies with their "life-long, devoted male secretaries, like William R. Kenan, Jr. did -- GOOSE-GAY ALL, or nearly all), and was distinguised NOT ONLY for beiong the THIRD Kenan intimately involved with Henry Flagler (as his personal physician), but also (according to the Kenan Geneology books) "the last survivor of the sinking of the Lusitania" (I have seen survivors who have died after Owen's death in 1963, so the meaning of this is not clear).


Owen got his MD degree from the University of Pennsylvania -- where I was in their NUTHOUSE in 1978 -- how cool is that??? And my best friend from high school, Harry Webster (a black guy), got HIS MD degree there too.


4. Back to Peter Hardy: Although it's a well-known fact that men don't use photos with girlfriend or spouse of FRONT of Facebook or similar pages (in photos, you find REAL loving pictures), unless they are GAY and trying to fool people, Peter is so DAMNED HANDSOME, sensitive, sensual, and fun-loving, that he has to do EVERYTHING in his power to discourage gay guys from hitting on him. Whatever his REAL orientation, he's committed to his wife -- and the REST is nobody's dang business (not even mine).


Peter is the exception that proves the rule. That said, if he wants people to believe his bagel business is actually LEGITIMATE, he needs to bring more onion and OTHER DEMANDED bagels to the Saturday market -- as it is, he runs out of ONION (ONLY) very early, WEEK AFTER WEEK, and IGNORING such an opportunity to increase his sales makes it seem he makes his REAL money working for the Sinaloa Drug Cartel (only PETER knew that I was going to try to contact Anabal Rivera via Facebook -- and a few days later -- without me contacting or trying to friend Anabal, Anabal's Facebook Page DISAPPEARED FROM MY VIEW (I was blocked from it). I'd like to see what Peter has to say about THAT!!!


But for now, I give Peter the benefit of the doubt. I fully intend to show up at the market THIS COMING SATURDAY to see if Salvador Fuentes (who sells mediocre-at-best sausages there), and Luis Melgoza (whose miniscule office is two doors away and he has Saturday hours each week), have ANYTHING to say to MY FACE!!!


Here is another graphic from Peter's Page:


 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> THE "MAIN EVENT" :


Yesterday, I had a long phone conversation with my Wilmington, NC attorney, Jennifer Harjo (Head Public Defender), and I DON'T mean this as a criticism of her so much as an indication of HOW FAR UP THEIR BUTTS the heads of Wilmingtonians are!!! (Yes, even the BEST Wilmingtonians.)


I learned that DESPITE the deal that either District Attorney Ben David (or one or more of his assistants), made with Jen that if I left North Carolina, ALL CHARGES AGAINST ME WOULD BE DROPPED, NOTHING has changed and ALL REMAINING CHARGES are still pending -- this DESPITE the fact that EVERY ONE OF THEM IS FALSE -- and this is NO SECRET TO ANYONE (and explains why they worked so hard to re-jail, nut-house commit, and MURDER ME REPEATEDLY)!!!


Jen said CASUALLY, that it would help if I didn't blog so much.


Oh really??? INNOCENCE MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IN NORTH CAROLINA COURTS and one of the MOST INTEGROUS LAWYERS -- rather than demand of Ben David DAILY that the false charges be dropped -- tells me I HAVE TO SHUT UP???


NO WAY JOSE!!!



In fact, at my earliest convenience I'm going to begin PHONE-CALLING Ben David's office. I can't talk to him personally -- or rather he WON'T talk to me since I have charges pending and that is considered unethical -- but I WILL talk to his secretary and the large black guy who mans the "front gate" to Ben's 4th floor offices (and who ADMITTED TO ME IN PERSON that he KNOW'S Ben David runs all the illegal drug-trafficking in Wilmington -- as do ALL the Assistant D.A.'s -- some of whom have admitted that to me PRIVATELY, so I won't name names.


I will be certain to ask that all conversations are RECORDED so that there is NO MISTAKING what I have to say.


I will ALSO do the same to Sen. Thom Goolsby and Rev. Ernie Thompson. I'm SICK of waiting (even though the LONGER I have to wait, the HIGHER the monetary settlement I will win when I SUE Wilmington and North Carolina Courts -- PROOF POSITIVE of their EVIL INTENTIONS when they GROSSLY VIOLATED MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!!!

Additionally, if there is NOT near IMMEDIATE dropping of all charges, I will begin calling Mayor Saffo, the entire Wilmington City Council, and Deacons and elders at First Presbyterian Church. ALL these people have been on my email lists for over a year and NONE of them did a THING to aid or comfort me in my quest to MAKE AMENDS FOR THE CRIMES OF WILLIAM R. KENAN, SENIOR -- who with the 1898 Pastor of First Prez, fomented the 1898 WILMINGTON RACE RIOT which DIRECTLY led to the JIM CROW LAWS across the South.


I apologize to the MANY, MANY fine Protestants, but it was the PROTESTANT CHURCHES that not only allowed the MASS SLAUGHTER and INHUMAN treatment of the natives of the United States -- BUT LOOK WHAT THE DUTCH PROTESTANTS DID IN SOUTH AFRIKA!!!


And while there are many "black versions" of the Protestant Churches, Catholics ALWAYS WORSHIPED TOGETHER -- regardless race or color.


I see a South Africa TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION event in America's future -- not unlike what was done in South Africa at the end of Aparteid. And now that I'm dispensing of all the "smoke and mirrors" of many connections, etc., I STAND FULLY QUALIFIED BY RIGHT OF CONSCIOUSNESS to force this on the United States of America.



THIS IS THE ONLY WAY OUR BELOVED COUNTRY CAN SURVIVE AND GO ON TO ACHIEVE ITS POTENTIAL.



Thus sayeth "The self-ordained Lord-lette" (me).


* * *


>>> EMAIL TO/FRO A FRIEND:


"So THAT'S THAT," huh???
 
This morning I realized it is because you are primarily a READER that you are often so unmindful when you WRITE to me (speaking on the phone, you are FAR more mindful than when you write).
 
This email to me means (to the mindful person), that this is the absolute end of your ordering things for me -- hence your use of the iconic phrase "that's that."
 
I don't actually mean that you MEAN that -- and if you DO mean that, please write back "saying" so -- but I was a HUGE reader BEFORE I became a writer, and it behooves readers to NOTICE what words and phrases mean before using them.
 
On the other hand, it might just be another symptom of the side effects of your "old age" drugs, which make ANYONE careless in thought -- and I know you are psychologically addicted to them and that is your right. I DO however feel a friendly obligation to point out the UNINTENDED ways they complicate your life. I mean, if you had an ACTUAL social life, people would be misunderstanding you CONSTANTLY -- and maybe that is why you don't have one: you prefer the beneficial results of the drugs to having intercourse (many-levels of meaning to that word), with people.
 
This is NOT likely a symptom of your minor depression (which has probably lifted on its own by now). Depressed people tend to be mild-mannered in expressions, so only in desperation (feeling cornered), would they use such a STRONG expression of FINALITY.
 
Another day, another attempt at building some natural privacy fencing . . .
 
BTW: I have GRILLED hamburguesas twice on this nifty $12 fits-over-a-stove-burner grill I found that does NOT make a bad mess, as well as made salads, toasted bagels, and that's about it so far for cooking (also made PB$J sandwiches -- one of the beneficial effects of being homeless and in jail was reconnecting with hw DELICIOUS humble peanut butter really is!!!).
 
It takes me a little while to build up to FULL COOKING, especially while things re not yet FULLY organized. I AM a bit of a stickler for cleanliness, sanitation, and order in my kitchen -- more than anywhere else.
 
Also, I got the Home Theater up and running last night, but not yet having unpacked my office, and not remembering in WHICH strange place I packed the 3-D glasses, I have not yet seen TITANIC, but, as expected, the sound stage here is AWESOME and I can turn the sound up surprisingly high without it bleeding through to others (who blare Mexican music sometimes so loud that I have no idea how they can think).
 
Don't get me wrong -- I love that music and the levels that I get it here are NOT obnoxious -- it's just that I KNOW how loud it is in their interior spaces to be blaring to the outside like it does). Also, my sub-woofer conveniently fit on the bottom shelf of plastic shelving, which means that those deep rumbles are NOT so directly conducted through the solid concrete floor to those below.
 
BejeBus Be PRAISED!!!
 
Scott
On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 5:43 PM, MY "BACKER" wrote:
 

 

all packages in the pipeline have reached you. So, that's that.
 

Thank you for reading this -- which I'll end with ANOTHER of Peter Hardy's posted images:




.

No comments: