Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The HYPOCRISY and HATE of Barack Obama!!!

 
The Republicans are RIGHT about THIS part -- but when you go to the voting booth, please REMEMBER HOW MUCH WORSE THE REPUBLICANS ARE!!!
 
 
 
 
>>> FROM DA "CIA" FACE:


NO ONE is PERFECT and HERE is Obama's FATAL FLAW: Deep down, he's -- and I'm sorry for this language but it is APPROPRIATE. These two words mean a person from their respective group WHO HAS NO SELF RESPECT -- SUPER-FAG (why he was so long endorsing marriage equality), and SUPER-NIGGER (for allowing the CIA and Republicans to control him -- notice how he FIGHTS marijuana so the Republicans/CIA can profit MORE from harder drugs they control better):



Like · ·
 
 
* * *
 
 
 
 
* * *
 
Dear NOT-Eddy:
 
 
I wish you the best -- but you WON'T get even ONE BIT OF IT until you get over YOUR OWN HATE!!! You CLEARLY have earned and deserve the troubles you have since you apparently hate Jews as a class. NO WONDER people cause you trouble in what I find PERSONALLY impossible to understand: gender-reassignment surgery.
 
 
I mean what says you hate yourself more than changing genders??? That said, it is possible to do so now and even though I'm fine with mine and can't understand how anyone else isn't fine with his or hers, I do think it should be allowed.
 
 
If you want people to stop hating you, STOP HATING THEM!!! Advocate for better ideas than they have but know they too are God's BEST opportunity for progress and Love on Earth (no matterhow far from being that they now appear to be).
 
 
I wish you the best going forward.
 
 
Scott
 
On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 9:57 PM, Eddy Brunelli wrote:
 
 
scott i enjoy your stuff. we got a lil old mobile phone...which is why
you get improper grammar hell it may be downright unethetical....my
family has stalked me for wanting gender reassignment...believe it or
not eddy is my boyfriend...im not him you silly man. I can understand
what you mean. I get all these threats online...ive told them over and
over to get off my phone off my internet. What do i do. Now we have no
pictures some jew or otherwise enabler has knocked all that off. My
boyfriend isnt patriotic. His parents are liberal...well not enough to
dismiss the gangstalking gig. Busybodies...sighs.
 
 
hope your successful scott -- for my own purposes ive preposed 10
million in damages for about 7 or so years of stalking i didnt get any
secret jobs out of it. Just harassment all the time. Im very
disappointed in cia nsa mossad. If americans knew how incompetent cia
nsa mossad was they wouldnt sleep at night. I accept ill get a handy
car bomb or bullet in my head. Wild wishes for the end times.
 
 
Katie

 
 
 
Scott
 
.

No comments: