2. I am pleased to see that Cape May, NJ "dodged the bullet" and seems to have only gotten minor flooding and sand in the streets. This is ALWAYS what happens in Cape May -- PRAISE JESUS!!!
3. I had a HEALED conversation with my mother this morning. PAST TENSE means that the healing is COMPLETE. The country will come to its senses at varying rates depending on depth of slumber of participation in or having believed the DAMNED REPUBLICANS.
4. Those who vote for Republicans for President, US Congress, or State Legislatures (or Governors), will be the slowest to find and live with God. They will suffer psychological pains and possibly physical ones as well, and the rest of us will be kind and not unduly demanding as they complete their "slave-labor" assignments (they will get breaks and no effort that requires more than aspirin or Advil to relieve the pain of tired muscles after work. They will get nutritional -- if not particularly delicious foods and beverages. One or two alcoholic drinks on Saturday nights as the work week is 5.5 days), to them as we enslave them temporarily to clean up their GARGANTUAN MESSES!!!
After they demonstrate they have hearts and can find them, they will get their voting rights back.
The voting booth is PRIVATE; we will know the GOD-HATERS by their words, actions, POOR ENGLISH (or other native tongue), grammar and word usage/misusage. Also lingering hate speech, etc.
5. "A WORD TO THE WISE IS SUFFICIENT!!!" and "LITTLE BOATS TOOT LOUDEST IN A FOG." come compliments of my 8th grade Catholic nun teacher, Mother Mary Austin of Saints Phillip & James, Exton, PA (who frequently had flatulence during 40 Hours Devotions -- just ask Kevin Holleran ( http://www.gawthrop.com/attorneys/kevin-holleran/ ). He and I endured them together as altar boys, and just because Kevin is now a SILVER BEAVER (always a suspicious award!!!) in BOY SCOUT LEADERSHIP does NOT prove he diddles young boys!!! Google in this blog for more info on Kevin and his strange parents.
6. My mother was almost overwhelmed (pleasantly) that I informed her that the half of proceeds I get from suing various entities in Norte Carolina -- and possibly an individual and law firm in Chicago as well -- will go to Catholic Charities honoring Mom's parents: Gertrude (Hesselbrock) and Henry J. Meyer. The Kenans have plenty of credit in the giving arena, so I'm honoring my grandparents who were the kindest, gentlest, people -- and devout Catholics to boot. My grandfather took a cut in pay to be the FIRST Franklin County Welfare Director under FDR. You just can't beat THAT (although it was hell on my mother who then couldn't even afford her fave Babe Ruth candy bar.
She can NOW -- and that is ALL THAT MATTERS!!!