Thursday, October 4, 2012

Again, a KENAN Ahead of the TIME. LOL!!!

 
Interior of First Presbyterian Church, Wilmington, where Pastor Ernie Thompson runs off black folk by telling them the church supports gay rights. Actually I have no idea if they do or don't, but many in the congregation told me that Ernie ALWAYS votes for them -- but it's a secret that if the membership KNEW -- THEY'D FIRE HIM. LOL!!!
 
 
 
And they refer to themselves as the "FROZEN CHOSEN" (Jews-on-Ice, I guess.)





>>> TOO FUNNY (and I'm SO GLAD to see you are enjoying the HUMOR now, instead of getting so NeRVouS)!!!
 
 
Well, just like Gen. James Kenan led the FIRST armed resistance to the Bristish Crown on the banks of the Cape Fear River EIGHT YEARS BEFORE the Boston Tea Party (and in Wilmington the markers -- all SEVERAL of them -- do NOT mention the leader (only that citizens did it -- PROVING that Wilmington HATES PATRIOTS who are GAY -- which SO MANY Kenans have been, and we ALL thumbed our noses at the "Christians"), I TOO am too early for "my own good" but the good news is that even in this tiny town of 300 year-round residents, I can buy Manischevitz in the next 23 hours. HA!!!
 
 
Let me address your points withing your comments below:

 
On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 7:32 PM, MY BACKER-LIKE PERSON wrote:
 

 

it's getting dark and Friday night and you're getting ready for the Sabbath. (ALRIGHT, ALREADY!!!)


Surprise ! it's actually Thursday night. And Monday is Labor Day--so we won't have garbage pickup. (HERE IN CHACALA, WE HAVE GARBAGE PICK-UP EVERY DAY EXCEPT SUNDAY -- AND MAYBE HOLIDAYS, BUT LIKE IN THE REST OF THE WORLD, LABOR DAY IS MAY FIRST, WHICH THE UNITED STATES CALLS "COMMUNIST LABOR DAY" .)


The Chacala restaurant is more elaborate than I imagined. How's the grub ? (EXCELLENT -- AND ARTURO IS ONE OF THE HANDSOMEST, MOST INTELLIGENT PEOPLE I'VE EVER MET -- BUT RESPECTING HIS MARRIAGE, I HAVE NOT MADE A PASS.)


Have any funny stories to tell me ? Like, the cats are ornery... (I'M SURE I DO, BUT I JUST HIT THE JAGGERMEISTER, AND I'M A CHEAP DRUNK AND MUST FINISH THIS BEFORE I DRINK MORE THAN 1.5 OUNCES AND CAN'T TYPE RIGHT.)


Yr blog headline suggests you've dipped into No Easy Day. (Gentlemen Bastards is stuck at 6 reviews.) (NOT YET, ALTHOUGH I'VE SEEN ENOUGH PRESS REPORTS TO DESTROY KEVIN -- possibly -- I'LL KNOW MORE BY MORNING AND BLOG ALL THAT THEN.)


 
How was 3D Titanic ? Did you fall asleep ? (NO, BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF THE TOOTHPICKS -- ANDTRUTH BE TOLD, I HAVE NOT YET WATCHED THE SECOND DISC. 3-D IS ON TWO DISCS DUE TO EXPANSION OF THE TIME, WHICH WAS NOT A FAVOR. THE REASON I WANTED IT IS BECAUSE SALVADOR FUENTES "MOTHER" WHO CLAIMED TO BE MY NEAR-ISH RELATIVE BEFORE INTRODUDING ME TO THE FAKE 60 MINUTES PRODUCER, CLAIMED THAT THE LAST LIVING SURVIVOR WAS DESCENDED FROM ONE OF THE THREE KENAN BROTHERS WHO LANDED IN WILMINGTON IN THE 1730S. FALSE!!!)
 

 

 
 
Ernie has lost his touch since I began blogging about his church -- in fact SEVERAL employees have left, and the groundsman, Gary, sent me an email several days ago saying he's out of the country -- AND MIGHT NEVER RETURN TO HIS JOB!!!
 
 
UBER-LOL!!!
 
 
 
 Scott


.

No comments: