Monday, October 8, 2012

Before Going to the BEACH (to see if the ghost of Christopher Columbus DARES to land near ME. HA!!!)





>>> EMAIL TO A "HUN" -- BUT FIRST: a few notes:


1. Hun:


     A. Shortened form of the term of endearment, "Honey".

     B. People, racially of Germanic origin, who act (inexplicably), like animals.


2. Having VIEWED Mark Servin's SEVEN-MINUTE video accurately depicting the condition I left my only three-room apartment in, I was DISAPPOINTED that I had not left it in worse shape (as I was afraid I must have).


I had NOT wanted to leave a mess, but because of Mark's (and others'), actions against me, I had felt pressured to GET OUT not only of the apartment but Puerto Vallarta, the City AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, so did NOT clear out the boxes (and there really WERE twice as many as I recall leaving -- but ALL MINE), not sweep and mop or clear up the plant cutting seen on the two terraces. Also missed tossing in the trash about six small items seen in the 7-minute documentary film.


Most mysterious shot??? The singling out of three cigarette butts in an ashtray -- WHERE WOULD MARK HAVE PREFERRED THEY BE LEFT???


Second most: The kicking (gently) of a small bag of trash on a terrace -- AS IF THEY EXPECTED A LIVE ANIMAL TO EMERGE!!!


I say let anyone view the video and come to there own conclusions. I could have taken out all that trash in twenty minutes (trash pick-up is down 1.5 flights of stairs and two lots to the left), swept and mopped and been done in 45 minutes -- an hour tops.


>>> MARK SERVIN'S DOCUMENTARY FILM of my apartment's condition can be viewed via the link near the very bottom of this blog post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/10/in-lieu-of-church-on-sunday-in-october.html .


3. I bought the canister of propane so my small apartment building in Chacala can have hot running water before November, when it is customarily "fired up", but was chagrined to discover that through an error in translation, the landlady did NOT actually have an empty cylinder, so had to pay a deposit as well. That said, the expenditure was still under $100.00 USD and should heat water for SEVERAL MONTHS -- even with FIVE households benefiting. (Each apartment has its OWN gas canister for cooking, which is included in my $273.00/month rent -- and YES, that's including ALL utilities, even my air conditioning!!!

Pictures coming soon!!!


* * *


>>> THE MAIN (MANZ) EVENT!!!:


Dear Frau or Fraulien "Queen" Manz:

Setzen sie sich auf einen Stock und gehen uhm!!! -- and THAT's putting it politely!!!

When we met at my friend Arturo's Chac Mool Cafe here in Chacala, Mexico, you claimed that you have been here for two years improving Mexican education. I assumed you meant in the Chacala area, but since you had a friend Gisela Flues-Namgalio of Heidelberg, Germany visiting and maybe you just came to Chacala to show it to her. Since the three of us were the only foreigners around, I assume the Mercedes sedan at La Brisas Hotel where I, too, was staying then was yours. Since it had Jalisco plates, I figure you ACTUALLY worked in the Puerto Vallarta area under the guidance of the NAZI-SALUTING (now former) mayor, Chava Gonzalez Resendiz -- promoting Nazi indoctrination of Mexican children (of course).

I wrote it up on my blog and added other details here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/actual-german-nazis-in-puerto.html .

INTERESTING TO ME that you, in this your SECOND request for me to take you off my lists, never complained AT ALL that I would publish this blog post that was emailed to nearly 1,500 contacts in the Press, Government, Law Enforcement, etc. -- something I ALSO make sure everyone knows I do.

Now I have little choice but to ASSUME I was correct since you have asked me for NO apology, retraction, etc. -- EVER!!! 

But I must tell you TWO funny things:

1. Ben Zion Leuchter, now deceased, was a gentleman I knew through his daughter Janet, my roommate once in Cape May, NJ, and later on West 110th St. in the Borough of Manhattan, New York City (1974 or thereabouts . I was SHOCKED that he and his gorgeous wife Magda drove all around in a hot red Mercedes roadster, since I had always heard that Mercedes manufactured some of the ovens used to incinerate dead Jews in the Concentration Camps. After all, Ben was a VERY prominent Zionist and the members of his family frequently visited Israel and worked in kibbutzes there -- like my Jewish first-cousin-once-removed, Andrea Opperman -- but Janet Leuchter laughed and made light of it -- as if the POINT of a Jew flaunting a flashy, status-symbol EXPENSIVE model Mercedes was to thumb their nose as those who would exterminate them.

I always that that was one of the MOST ADMIRABLE ATTITUDES I've ever witnessed -- don't you agree???

But just now, I've done some research, and while Dailer-Benz (makers of the Mercedes automobile), never actually manufactured OVENS, they very enthusiastically used TONS of Jewish and other slave labor and TOTALLY supported Hitler's Nazi Party, so were SO FAVORED that in . I guess that is bad enough, no??? See more here: http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1095/did-krups-braun-and-mercedes-benz-make-nazi-concentration-camp-ovens , as well as BIZARRE INFO on the family that really DID make the ovens HERE: http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19940902&slug=1928387 .

Anyway, Mr. Leuchter was ALWAYS so kind to me (his name translated means "Son of Zion Who Spreads Light", and one day when in a time of distress in 1978 I drove to Vineland, NJ to meet with him at his house (he owned a chain of medium-sized newspapers -- including the one that served Vineland, the LARGEST city in America then (because of geographical size NOT population), I learned that he had ALWAYS ASSUMED I WAS JEWISH -- WHAT A SHOCK!!! 

The reason??? My last name and my Kenan Family of North Carolina's LONG ASSOCIATION with supporting education -- not only by INVENTING the public university and founding (with allied families) The University of North Carolina in 1789, but by becoming the world's LARGEST private support of University Education after inheriting the largest single block of Standard Oil stock from Henry Flagler (as well as his Florida ventures including the railroad he used to open the east coast of Florida, found Miami (which he REFUSED to allow the natives to name for him, suggesting the "Indian" name (corrupted), Miami instead, meaning "Big Water", "People of the Peninsula", or "Downstream People", depending on source.

Well, as usual, I DO PRATTLE ON!!! Janet Leuchter is now a SHE-cantor in Brooklyn, NY. How cool is THAT???: http://www.g-h-c.org/index.php?src=gendocs&ref=cantor&category=About . And I'll tell you a little secret: in our youthful poverty when I shared a house in Cape May with my partners in Whale's Tale (which i co-founded): www.whalestalecapemay.com , Janet and I shared a large upstairs bedroom with a hung sheet separating our space. Even though I knew her quite well (but not carnally), it took me THREE MONTHS to notice that her right hand and arm were SERIOUSLY foreshortened and deformed (I think her mom had taken Thalidomide -- was that a GERMAN product by any chance???

Actually, the PROBLEM with doing RESEARCH is that so many things get CLEARED UP, and that drug WAS made by Germans!!!
 
 
"Thalidomide was developed by German pharmaceutical company Grünenthal in Stolberg near Aachen. Heinrich Mückter, a former Nazi Party member and army physician, had headed Grünenthal's research department since the foundation of the company and was responsible for inventing thalidomide. Thalidomide, launched by Grünenthal on 1 October 1957,[10] was found to act as an effective tranquilizer and painkiller, and was proclaimed a "wonder drug" for insomnia, coughs, colds, and headaches. It was also found to be an effective antiemetic that has an inhibitory effect on morning sickness, so thousands of pregnant women took the drug to relieve their symptoms. At the time of the drug's development, scientists did not believe any drug taken by a pregnant woman could pass across the placental barrier and harm the developing fetus.[8]", BUT not used for ANYTHING on humans before the mid-1950s, too late since Janet must have been born in 1951 or 52.

2. I can't seem to remember the OTHER thing and it's getting LATE and I want to get to the beach.

DO let me know if you take issue about anything I wrote about YOU in my blog, OK??? I'm just not certain you READ what I began sending you so that you could NOT accuse me of TALKING BEHIND YOUR BACK. it's right here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/actual-german-nazis-in-puerto.html .

Gracias!!!
Scott
 
 
PS: in Tennessee Williams play (but NOT the movie) THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA (LA NOCHE DEL IGUANA), NAZIS are running around in the hotel in Mismaloya, but director John Huston wrote them out since they seemed to overly complexify a movie (which is only two hours long).
 
 
 
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT???


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Regine Manz <reginemanz@web.de>
Date: Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Subject: Aw: Now I'm off to buy a tank of propane so the four still-diapered in Casa Loco Upstairs can have their crappy little bums wiped clean WITHOUT HAVING TO HEAT THE WATER ON THE STOVE!!! (ALL "devils" go to hell NOW, please.)
To: Scott Kenan


Hi Scott,
 

I REALLY HAVE GOTTEN ENOUGH OF YOUR E-MAILS AND DON'T WANT TO GET THEM ANY MORE !!!!
PLEASE ,PLEASE,
 

ERASE ME OUT OF YOUR LIST !!

REGINE MANZ
 
 
 
Cantor Janet Leuchter
 
 
 
Scott
 
.

No comments: