Tuesday, October 9, 2012

EXPOSING "the Devil's" BIGGEST Success Story in the United States of America!!!

 
MANDATORY Mormon Underwear




>>> FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE (after a few comments):


1. I am pleased/chagrined to announce a felicitous event to happen here at Casa Loco Upstairs in a few months, brought on by two of the friendly yard-dogs being STUCK TOGETHER REAR-END TO REAR-END for over twenty minutes (which I discovered half an hour ago when I braved the outside heat-and-humidity to serve my chief addiction: nicotine.


2. In the re-post of my FACEBOOK comment (my page is here: https://www.facebook.com/scott.kenan#!/scott.kenan ), I neglected to mention that Mark Beard, the EXTRAORDINARY artist who NOT ONLY creates art as SIX DIFFERENT ARTIST PERSONALITIES -- all quite different, perhaps more in attitude than in style -- and holder of the Guinness Book of World Record's record for having created the LARGEST oil-on-canvas painting ever known to man (at the flagship store in Hong Kong of Abercrombie & Fitch, who commissioned it -- as well as several others in Europe since then. Mark is the CREATOR of the A&F homo-erotic decorative motif, so if you always wondered where all those fabulous sporting images in their stores came from, it was from my buddy MARK!!!).


3. I remain TICKLED PINK as I continue to laugh at myself over God's recent punking of me when I, PRETENDING TO CARE MORE about the dirty bums of babies when I REALLY cared MOST about convenient hot water to wash dishes, bought the gas to fire the hot water here -- only to discover that there is NO HOT WATER LINE running anywhere NEAR my kitchen sink -- and inDEED, the whole building's water-piping is as glorious as an M.C. Escher print FORCED into physical reality!!!


What a NEVER-ENDING joy and punkfest-with God living in Mexico has proven to be!!!

 
* * *


>>> THE MAIN EVENT(ishness):




Scott Kenan shared a link.

Like · ·
 
 

  • Scott Kenan I had to post the incomplete above because although the HACKERS were NOT affecting my computer during the FIRST 2/3, by the time I got to the last sentences showing above, I not only had to BANG each key on my computer to get it to register, but although I now have a STRONG FIVE-bar connection to the Internet that has stopped going out since I installed MY OWN WiFi router, the FACEBOOK/CIA box I was typing in (ONLY THAT BOX AN NOTHING ELSE ON MY COMPUTER), kept freezing up for ten seconds about every THREE seconds of successful BANGING on keys.

  • Scott Kenan Suffice it to say, anyone who believes logic, love, and reason are GOD's GIFTS (rather than coming from the "devil" ), see clearly now why I say that Mormonism is a DEVIL-INSPIRED cult, PRETENDING to be Christian -- and FAR more dangerous than the always-laughable Scientology.
  •  
  •  
  • Just yesterday, the top Council of Twelve (or whatever its proper name) ANNOUNCED that the minimum age of missionaries is being dropped and a HUGE number of MEMBERS-ONLY!!! new temples are to be built. When you THINK ABOUT IT, this is akin to Herr Hitler expanding the capacity of his Nazi DEATH MACHINE -- only cult baptisms in secret chambers are FAR less destructive and harmful to life!!!
  •  
  •  
  • That said, they are UBER-INSULTING to the Jews whose dead relations were -- and CONTINUE IN GREATER SECRECY being -- "baptised" -- which of course FILLS EVERY MORMON HEART with even MORE SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS -- the GREATEST SIN OF ALL WHO THINK THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS OF NAZARETH -- but fell into one of the "Devil's" PRETTY traps instead.


  • Scott Kenan I'm TOTALLY serious and my logic and facts used here CANNOT be denied. Not only that, but the artist Mark Beard who has NOT yet received the recognition he deserves DESPITE his incredible talent and accomplishments that I've described in my blog, in 1981 - 82, was an Art Student and associate of Tennessee Williams' then best male friend Vassilis Voglis -- and who recently CONFIRMED that I can use his image "The Ghost of Tennessee Williams Leaving the Hotel Elysee" ON THE NEW COVER (a little secret: Tom's ghost was fleeing the crab lice Tom had recently acquired. Also, John Uecker who smothered TW with a pillow when Maria St. Just -- after the OK from my own mother that she had me again controlled on Lithium so no need to worry that I would re-emerge to tell the TRUTH in Law Courts and such, gave John the word that the timing was right -- told me he SAW Tom's ghost literally fly out the window of the aptly-named "Sunset Suite" where TW and I had always stayed when in NYC as well, and John ALSO swore he was CERTAIN Tennessee had "flown" to Atlanta where I had recently moved, and IN FACT -- if "fact" is the right word for such things, it was THEN -- before I saw the news report on CNN of Tom's death -- that he, seeming to be 90% bona-fide PHYSICAL, woke me in my bed and we spiritually soared to the furthest reachs of "the Ethers" where we had our TOTAL reconciliation and I was entrusted once again with my life's mission), on the updated version of my memoir WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS.
  •  
  •  
  • I expect that now that I have SPIRITUALLY proven all my KEY POINTS, my adversaries with slowly withdraw -- doing minor harassments as they leave -- and I will, after picking up the rest of my belongings in Georgia, get BACK to my other-writer work -- while continuing to blog as I see fit, but NO LONGER OBSESSED WITH IT!!!
  •  
  •  
  • God blesses EVERYONE INFINITELY AND EQUALLY -- no matter what humans judge each other to be. WALLOW in God's LOVE and SCREW the DEVIL-POSSESSED and you will PROFIT ETERNALLY!!! Cool???

Scott
 

 
 
 
.
 
.

No comments: