Sunday, October 21, 2012

God's Plan for Young Men!!!/What Awaits Us ALL in "Heaven"

 
I swear this is true: This photo was snagged from an album titled "Chris and Lucifera's Wedding" which was a STRAIGHT wedding, although I chose a photo showing only HOT MEN!!!






Like · ·

  • 2 people like this.

  • Scott Kenan Oh Michael, that's why God invented youth -- so that people have an extended period in which to party, try all MANNER of substances and sexual adventures to WAY EXCESS, and recover quickly so they can do it again pretty fast.
  •  
  •  
  • You'll notice too (actually you might not until you get a lot older), but at YOUR age all the sex equipment DEMANDS release, and from mid-teens until mid to late twenties, God's plan is for guys to get off AT LEAST seven times per day -- it's the ONLY way you'll ever be clear enough to think with your LARGER head.
  •  
  •  
  • So go out and spread your seed as widely as possible -- with men, women, or simple hand motions. And if ya ever get to Chacala, Mexico (about an hour north of Puerto Vallarta), I'd be happy to show you some enhancement tricks I've learned over the years -- in fact bring all your buddies too.
  •  
  •  
Bringing women (fine as they are), is NOT recommended, since they are a different species and sex with them verges of bestiality (a lesson best learned early in life if you EVER hope to have any PEACE!!!).



Michael Rose Hey Scott. Don't you have some port city java girls to be stalking? I have been to Puerto Vallarta I'm good. Thanks fella.

  • Michael Rose Damn.. right meño? I thought my posts were off the wall...

  • Copernicus Tew that s*** did come from left field. and all I could come up with a comment about your post was really again?

  • Scott Kenan Here, I posted it on my blog that goes via email to 1,500 people, mostly top Press, Law Enforcement, Religious Leaders, Politicians, and Friends of Tennessee Williams. NOW, people world-wide will be wanting to such yer cock and let you fuck them -- men and women alike!!!
  •  
  • (a NO CHARGE free service -- and about 950 of those people live in metro Wilmington)

  • Marley Mondragon Mikey, delete this weird fuck, damn lol.

  • Copernicus Tew okay Scott we get it you like to see homos naked
  • Copernicus Tew to all my gay friends, I'm not trying to be insensitive to everybody, just the weird people.
  • Scott Kenan Hey guys: I added your additional comments to my blog because I really don't give a shit what you think of me or my beliefs or actions -- this thread is HONESTY by all who commented here.
  • Scott Kenan I would only caution you to remember the words of Jesus to his 12 Disciples: "You don't have to be gay, you just have to admit you sleep with each other." and THAT's why parties with lots of alcohol and drugs were invented: to give guys an excuse to claim they don't remember what they did -- until they eventually GROW UP and RESPECT THEMSELVES and GOD as well, who made us all what we are. That said, I DO love making men of ALL ages come so good they scream out praisin' Jesus, so my offer still stands. Have a nice and cummy day!!! Kenan Scott
  • Michael Rose Banned.. sorry old man.
  • Michael Rose I don't need your blurred past tense false hope. I'm doing fairly well for myself and sure as Hell don't need the god you pray to to do so. So all pretenses aside, go fuck yourself.
  • ..
     
    I JUST ADORE ACTUAL SPONTANEOUS HONESTY!!!


    Scott


     
     
    CLICK on image to read better.
     
     
    * * *
     
     
    >>> IN HEAVEN ALL TREASURES ARE RETURNED (naturally, as you find the money to buy them back. HA!!!)



    September 14, 2010
    Amanda Spears
    • Scott, I met you when you were selling up your house in GA, lost your card, but you were telling my cousin ( you gave her the purple collander) and I about the book you were writing, and that we could go on line and read parts of it, can u give me more info plz, Did you get married in Mexico as planned, regards Amanda Spears
  • 58 minutes ago
    Amanda Spears
    • Scott I met you when you had a moving sale at your house in Decatur, I bought a hanging plant holder in the shape of a young boy or cherub and I think you said it was made by a reputable artist, if so can you remeber who, or was that just salesman bs, either way I love it, but just wondering, are you still in Mexico with your man? hope it is all working out for you.
  • 56 minutes ago
    Scott Kenan
    • Well, what a TRUE pleasure to hear from you, and I'm about to drive back to Stone Mountain to pick up ther rest of my stuff. In a minute I will remember the artist's name and send you some onfo -- his work is HIGHLY collectible now, I believe.
  • 53 minutes ago
    Amanda Spears
    • oh thats good, so you back in usa, for how long, you were so interesting to talk to that day, I had my cousin from uk with me and you gave her a purple strainer(colander) which I had to take to uk for her, she loves it and it is in pride of place in her kitchen and much admired.
  • 51 minutes ago
    Scott Kenan
    • No, that man was ACTUALLY a top Sinaloa Gang narco-Trafficker allied with my Mom, the Repubpican Party, PRI Party Mexico, the Episcopal Church and others. He TRICKED me out of my $50,000.00 proceeds from sale of my house and contents and left me homeless -- which I was later in Wilmington, NC, but with the help of my distant relatives who inherited twice as much of Standard Oil Trust as Rockefeller from Henry Flagler who FOUNDED S.O. and his Florida development fortunes as well -- then later Frank Hawkins' estate (the man who put the Phoenix in Atlanta), which gave them near control of Coca-Cola and a big bank that they combined with NCNB -- a Kenan-founded bank -- made NationsBank, then bought Bank of America from our allies the Sinatra family, many of whom I know personally -- like Jackie Kennedy Onassis, and I have finally gotten her and President Kennedy's revenge as I promised her in 1982 I would do. It's all on my blog which I'll soon make into books: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/
  • 48 minutes ago
    Scott Kenan
    • it is SO NICE tlo hear that my things are doing so well!!! The man's name is Juan Carlos Lopez, and he fell apart after going TOO commercial about 1976. Your piece was made about 1974. let me see if I can find anything about him on the Internet. We sold it at the store in Cape May that I founded with college friends -- and they still have after I sold out to them in 1978: www.whalestalecapemay.com .
  • 48 minutes ago
    Amanda Spears
    • Wow, what a life you lead, so where are you planning on making home now?
  • 47 minutes ago
    Scott Kenan
    • I live in Chacala, Mexico in a sort of shabby-shiek treehose without tree, a few blocks from the beach. The town has 300 permanent residents and NO DRUG FIENDS. LOL!!!
    • JOHN Carlos Lopez. See this, but its such a common name hard to search: http://www.chathamarts.org/artists/gallery-artists2/john_makowski.html (mostly just a mention of Lopez -- and his effect on ANOTHER artist!!!)
  • 43 minutes ago
    Amanda Spears
    • Sounds like fun, good luck and thanks for info on artwork, I love it but may have to sell it if it is worth anything as my husband died suddenly leaving me in financial hardship, but life sends us blows which we have to get over, and in time I will, just hard at the moment.
  • 42 minutes ago
    Scott Kenan
    • I doubt you will find it easy to sell at more than fire-sale prices right now, but search "John Carlos Lopez" ceramics on eBay and such. Good luck!!!
    • HEY!!! You might call my former partners at Whales Tale in Cape May and ask any of THEM if they'd be interested in buying it. Hilary and Chuck own it and Hilary just LOVED Lopez's stuff -- it was the first high price stuff we had to balls to try to sell. Might be worth a tryu. Their phone number is on store's website.
  • 39 minutes ago
    Scott Kenan
    • Don't be shy. God took your man so ya gotta be more aggressive in finding yer good. Good luck!!!
  • 39 minutes ago
    Amanda Spears
    • thanks, will investigate further, thanks again for your time and help
  • 30 minutes ago
    Scott Kenan
    • GOOD GOD!!! What on EARTH was I thinking!!! I LOVE that piece and am drifing back to Atlanta/Stone Mountain to pick up my stuff and will arrive within a week (I reckon). Send me your contact info by regular email to scottdkenan@gmail.com (or leave it here), and I'll pay you $100.00 to buy it back and I hope that helps you -- or we can dicker the price if you wish. Scott
  • 28 minutes ago
    Amanda Spears
    • Really you would do that for me, I can't thank you enough, that would pay my groceries for a month!!!
  • 23 minutes ago
    Scott Kenan
    • I KNOW the feeling -- I lived with REAL criminals under a bridge in Wilmington, NC a year ago and was jailed six times on EIGHT false charges as well as nut-house committed twice -- due to my knowing the DA and Repubpican State senator run the LARGEST drug import right there -- set up by my parents in the 1980s and 90s. Mom really IS the TOP NAZI in the US and Dick Cheney's top liaison with the Pope in Rome. I'm bringing ALL the Repubpican Party down so that REAL Republicans (such as myself) can take the Party back. HA!!! And soon I begin filing MEGA law suits against Wimington City and NC Courts for GROSS VIOLATION OF MY RIGHTS. i
      I've promised to give half to Catholic homeless charities -- and will probably send some to a Baptist Church in Wilmington that also helped me in important ways. Stay in touch and I'll buy you a nice vacation if it all works out!!!
  • 19 minutes ago
    Amanda Spears
    • If I can do anything ever to help with your cause let me know!
  • 10 minutes ago
    Scott Kenan
    • Just love God and yourself first -- then everyone else as best you can. Do that and everything ALWAYS works out in the end. Really. I sure ain't Jesus, but sensitive strangers beginning in 1978, have come out of the blue to tell me that since Jesus is dead and can't come back, I was sent to complete his mission on Earth. I'm just happy to have been allowed to serve. Us Kenans have service in our DNA!!! i am NO ONE SPECIAL and I did NOthING to deserve this role. i just saw opportunity and jumped for it -- that's really all. So if my example enables people to find God WITHOUT all the hell i have documented in my blog, I am fulfilled. I would have accepted TEN TIMES the trials if I had had to have gone through it -- and you can take THAT to the BANK (Bank of America, preferably). LOL!!!
  • 8 minutes ago
    Amanda Spears
    • Good for you, you sound so kind and willing to help, it sounds like more people should help you and your cause
  • 7 minutes ago
    Scott Kenan
    • No, they should help THEMSELVES and their God-Given personal causes: like Friends, Family, and Country (but really ALL countires since we are all ONE).

     
    * * *


    >>> I'M ALSO GOING TO GIVE:


    1. A nice (not now determined) chunk of the proceeds from my lawsuits to FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH, Wilmington and NORTHSIDE BAPTIST CHURCH as well, in HONOR of my late aunt, DORIS (KENAN) RUSS, a TRUE BAPTIST-CHRISTIAN!!!


    See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/my-fathers-sister-doris-kenan-russ-who.html . My cousin, Judy (Russ) Whitney, might have had to PUNK Northside B.C. to get the FOUR Visa debt cards from her church, but HELL, who cares???


    IT'S ACTION THAT COUNTS!!! (And Judy is SUCH a "devil" -- she even chanells her Mom from time to time)


    2. So Judy and her saint-husband Chuck will someday get a nice surprise from me.


    3. Also, you can BET MY BOTTOM DOLLAR that I will do everything I can to promote the careers of Danny Sinatra and his wife Phoebe Dollar, as well as the pot-smoking of "Confederate Dollar" -- so THERE!!!



     
     
     
    Scott
     
    .
     

    No comments: