Monday, October 1, 2012

Important STUFF (not previously clarified).




>>> EMAIL FROM YESTERDAY:


Sure!!! I'd be happy to do so.

 

Y'all publish Lesbian books (a good thing, but I'm a gay male so not really a match), AND you are NOT in North Carolina (I'm suing their courts for MILLIONS for their trampling on my rights -- DESPITE my being an NC Kenan -- the family that inherited 2/3 of Standard Oil and put together Bank of America!!! -- using the profits to support University Education and make amends in SEVEN countries in S.E. Asia for US War Crimes during the Vietnam War. Our biggest enemy is the Bush/Cheney/Bin Laden/Saudi Royals who control OPEC and defense industries -- as well as US privatized jails and prisons), or LIKELY Republicans so OFF YOU GO!!!

 

Good luck in your continuing publishing ventures!

 

I'm copying Kevin Maurer who wrote the controversial run-away best seller NO EASY DAY about the Navy Seals killing Osama Bin Laden. Kevin was sort of test-interviewing me for his next book until this one was about to be released, but has been really busy since then and his life has REALLY taken off!!!

 

The funny thing was that in his first query to see if he could interview me he listed the "fact" that I don't allow anyone off my email lists as one of the reasons he found me and my blog scottkenan.blogspot.com so interesting -- but even THEN I had let many off and since I thought of it I'm copying him this time too.

 

Kevin is now blogging for HuffingtonPost.com -- and HuffPost BANNED me from commenting nearly a year ago because I was giving their managing editor, Jimmy Soni HELL for FEATURING re-postings of Matt Taibbi's ROLLING STONE articles LYING about Bank of America and trying to destroy it because it's owned primarily by the Kenan Family Charities -- and the Kenans (once the lead financial and idea force behind the Republican Party in NC) are now the Republicans' WORST NIGHTMARE. Ironically, Jimmy Soni sits on the board of directors of Kenan Intsitute for Ethics at Duke U. -- which gets much funding from Kenan dominated companies like Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Coca-Cola, and of coarse BoA.

 

And as anyone who reads a newspaper (print or online) KNOWS, until VERY recently when they decided to stop it, ROLLING STONE -- once a REAL alternative paper, gets MOST of its ad revenue from its sex ads that have been proven to promote sexual slavery of women and various "underage-complicated" situations -- to put it nicely.

 

And its an "open secret" that Matt Taibbi had a THANG going on with George W. Bush when he was one of Bush's "closest advisors". Taibbi might have a thing (or HAD a thing) going on with the too-young-to-run-a-news-agency Mr. Soni (he's in his twenties still and inexperienced). No other reason makes sense that Jimmy Soni would publish such lies about BoA when he simultaneously sits on the Kenan Board and HuffPost has such good integrity otherwise (and why would they block me and DENY me an explanation for it as well as any CHANCE of appeal all this time later???).

 

Anyway, I hope Kevin is not just another homophobe like so many in Wilmington, NC are, and where I was jailed six time and nut-house committed twice -- all on false charges and lies (hence my lawsuits). And the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS (which he ostensibly works for), runs false stories to make drug operations appear to be legitimate businesses. That said, whether Kevin continues to interview me for a book does NOT cast light on anything other than his preferences of what he feels he is man enough to do next.

 

Scott

(former assistant to Tennessee Williams)



On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 2:34 PM, <Boudicapublish@aol.com> wrote:


Please remove me from your email list.

 
* * *


>>> FACEBOOK MESSAGE TO MY FIRST COUSIN'S JEWISH DAUGHTER, ANDREA OPPERMAN:


Andrea:


I hope you are doing well.


Finally, I am getting to the bottom of things and the best I can figure is that my mother suffers some kind of personality break due to her retarded uncle forcing her to give her blow jobs when Mom was six as well as the Ku Klux Klan burning crosses in her yard when she was six because my grandfather was running for political office and was Catholic.


Mom and I now get along well (and ONLY her murder of your grandfather by double-dose Lithium which gave him the diabetes can be proven in court -- I right here and right now possess the documents in my mother's hand-writing describing how this could be done, dated shortly after your Mom married a Jew) -- which I doubt will come to trial.


In any case, MY emphasis now is to sue NC Courts and Wilmington Police for a HUGE sum so they never violate anyone's constitutional rights again to protect narco-trafficking -- and then to return Tennessee Williams's estate (now worth nearly a billion) to Harvard and prosecute not only TW's attorney still living and Sewanee, but the Episcopal Church which was VERY involved in the murder of TW as well as in overturning the will-codicil recommended by Jackie Kennedy Onassis in my presence.


I promised President Kennedy's widow that I would get her revenge for JFK's, RFK's, and MLK Jr's murders by FBI, CIA, and Republicans -- AND I AM DOING IT.


Please tell all in your side of the family I'm cool now and working with lawyers, etc. and AM NOT MAD AT ANYONE no matter how big the lies they spread about me or harm they intended.


Thanks,
Scott


.

No comments: