Sunday, October 7, 2012

In Lieu of Church (on a Sunday in October)


>>> FROM EMAIL THIS MORNING:


I guess you've never had a landlord who's in a PROVEN way screwed with your TV and Internet connections where there NEVER WAS a real problem -- or let someone into your building IMMEDIATELY AFTER you told him NOT to do that because not only had he ALREADY STOLEN your brand new iPod (actually bought for me by you, Mr. Backer), but you had met him as a close friend of the TOP CALI CARTEL operative in Puerto Vallarta ("Sonny", alleged real name Jimmy Humberto MontaƱo Prieto), who had been released after serving only half his US 25-year sentence for being a LEADER and one of those who brought the Cali Cartel's "Son Kings" gang faction from their origins in Brooklyn to take over YOUR entire NYC before expanding south into places like my own Stone Mountain, GA. The reason Sonny gave me for going BAT-SHIT PARANOID after he learned I had published pictures of him on my blog is his ADMISSION TO ME several times that in the US he had often murdered -- or even dismembered, like you sometimes see in pics of drug-mafia violence in Mexico, I asume AFTER their deaths, many people -- but NEVER been charged with ANY of that, previously. As you know, in the US there is no statute of limitations for certain crimes, including murder.
 
 
Sonny committed ALL those crimes BEFORE he turned 18 (while awaiting trial), so I guess I must reverse myself and say that in special circumstances, legal minors SHOULD be tried and convicted as adults.
 
 
To refresh your memory of SOME things I have revealed about Sonny: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/responding-to-false-evidence-appearing.html


Of course Sonny has been living in Mexico illegally for three years now since he was in prison under a false name and told US authorities he was Mexican, instead of a Colombian citizen, so the US deported him to here under his false name -- and THAT under the protection of the now-former mayor (known in Mexico actually as "El Presidente" of the city), Chava Gonzales Resendiz, PRI Party, who is TOTAL Sinaloa Drug Cartel and CIA operative (see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/actual-german-nazis-in-puerto.html ) -- not only TOTALLY disrespecting ME four times when I contacted him through his office in the "City Palace" while hoping to mount a 100th Birthday Party for Tennessee Williams (and having lined up many TOP restaurants and theaters here to participate -- but a couple of US celebrities to give presentations as well -- WHICH WOULD HAVE BOTH CONTRIBUTED A LOT OF MONEY TO MEXICANS, AND BOOSTED PUERTO VALLARTA'S "ARTS PRESTIGE" AS WELL), but has tried repeatedly through his drug-trash minions to murder me -- and finally chased me out of town a few weeks ago to Chacala. I KNOW I need not RE-detail all of Sonny's scams that he perpetrated on ME (which YOU had warned me would come -- yet after they did and I PROVED it, YOU REVERSED and began extolling his praises).
 
I think THIS should finally make PERFECTLY CLEAR why I have often suspected YOU of being the TOP PERSON of the Nazi Republicans/CIA in charge of controlling me through your financial generosity. But THAT MADE CRYSTAL CLEAR, I must go on to say that I really HAVE come also to understand that it is the legal "old age" drug prescriptions you are not willing to part with for your own private reasons, that make you unable to REMEMBER full context when you come to those of your ideas that are totally cockamamie -- and all of that ABSOLUTELY PROVES the old saw: "THE ROAD TO HELL IS PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS".
 
Rather than belabor ANY of this further, I suggest that since you are so very generous with me and I might just puke and die of strangulation on the proceeds if I or Teri pay this directly, that YOU go ahead and pay Mr. Servin since you feel he deserves it. I'll copy him here -- as well as Teri, of course -- and then post this on my blog since you've been herein so kind as to help me efficiently clarify some of my most important spiritual points -- and THAT is my agreed to mission in life: holding up a mirror for the deluded to see how they fell inadvertently in league with the "Devil" (whom I don't even believe exists in the literal sense -- but recognize that with so many people squandering their "God Power" of "The Word" actually HAVE co-created OUT OF THEIR WON FEAR AND HATE -- NOT GOD'S -- such a creature who is now JUST AS REAL as Mitt Romney or President Obama, two OTHER "devils" (but with complementary devil-skills), who are REALLY only a creation of -- and PROVING -- the God-HATING nature of Americans and what had DEVOLVED from TRUE AMERICAN SOCIETY, that they are only NOW BEGINNING to "wake up from the dead" (as predicted in scripture), and realize that America has the BIGGEST DOOZY of a hangover EVER (as a society in general -- NOT specific Americans who are all OVER the map), from the hypocritical God-Hating, Racist, homophobic, GREED-BOT nightmare that ANY society has ever had -- BAR NONE!!
 
Unfortunately, this nightmare was SO REAL that America not only BANKRUPTED the treasury paying for military and electronic "security" (which was PRIMARILY a spy system meant to keep American citizens in-line with Nazi Principles, but also a bullying technique to keep other countries in absolute FEAR of Speaking Truth to Power -- look what happened to my personal friend and former Congresswoman, Cynthia McKinney when SHE called out George W. Bush on the floor of the House for planning 9/11 with the Bush family -- WHICH A TOP FOX NEWS AND CNN TALKING HEAD ADMITTED TO ME THAT EVERYONE IN MAINSTREAM NEWS KNEW ALL ALONG BUT AMERICANS WERE TOO STUPID TO CARE ABOUT: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/fox-news-and-cnn-long-term-contributor.html !!!).
 
I'm EXCEEDINGLY PROUD that to my knowledge Mr. Anwar has NOT appeared on TV since -- nor has the APTLY-NAMED Major Gen. James "Spider" Marks since I did THIS to him: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/cnns-coverage-still-supports-fox.html . you will please recall that "Spider" was a LONG-TIME fixture on CNN regarding the Middle-Eastern Wars as well as National Security -- AND TREATED UNIVERSALLY WITH THE HIGHEST RESPECT!!!
 
Another thing that I find so PERSONALLY REWARDING is that even after I had sold Gen. Marks advertising in either the West Point HOWITZER or Army War College's TORCH (the most popular of the publications my 18-year employer represented for the sale of advertising), and Patrick Stansbury punked me into losing the account and giving it to someone more co-operative in his under-the-table narco-trafficking in partnership with corrupted members of the US Military, TOP Republicans. I really DID phone-call and reach LIVE the "NAZI SPIDER" by phone in 2010, and tell him off to his ear!!!
 
Here, a special shout-out to GA Republican Congressman John Linder who used to pass cash back and forth with Patrick Stansbury, owner of www.pentagon-usa.com (actually run by AT&T/MATRIX-trained Mike Massicott, Patrick's Executive VICE President) at Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker, GA in the 1990s when Patrick was still wining and dining his entire sales staff every Friday and passing out our commission checks there -- I'm an EYE-WITNESS and can testify in court about this, although the Republican Party's VAIN efforts in Georgia and semi-successful attempts in North Carolina -- with the help of Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David and his minions who REALLY all work for Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby, have attempted to RE-BRAND me with the false diagnosis of BIPOLAR first given me by my TOP-NAZI-IN-THE-US mother Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan now of Raleigh, NC in 1978 when not liking that one of the top psychiatrists in the US then (or at least in the Philadelphia area -- and whom had been recommended by the health-care support team at my father's then employer, Sun Oil Company (aka SUNOCO, Inc., and recently de-facto deceased), had said I was fine and only needed to talk out a few things out about my past (I DO have my mother's original notes saying EXACTLY THIS in my possession now), took me to a "meds guy" WAY OVER in Cherry Hill, NJ (Wallace "Wally" Hussong, MD), who tried to terrorize me with a horse syringe of serum (with which he never stuck me -- although he was rather dramatic in filling it in my presence while I told him my story), and then declared me what was then called Manic Depressive and put me on mind-numbing Lithium.
 

So here is the "perfect solution" to my mind: Since Teri Motsinger agreed not to pay anything more to Mark until she and I have discussed it, we will have to WAIT until I have heard YOUR response to whether you will pay him in full (or partially), BEFORE iI can talk to Teri intelligently. LEGALLY, Teri holds the trump card over my funds in Benefits Management's care, so I will abide by her decision that will come AFTER her and my discussion which will need happen ONLY if you decide NOT to pay Mr. Servin directly on my behalf -- so PLEASE DO NOT TARRY IN YOUR DECISION LONG, as I'd LIKE to get this resolved by end of business Monday (tomorrow).
 
In other news, one of the sons of the owner of Casa Loco Upstairs just returned with a small army of mostly children with HUGE bags of recyclable trash they picked up around town (rather than go to church since this town is BLESSED by having NO CHURCH AT ALL), and are now sorting it for recycling. i just think Mexico and the Mexicans are FAR SPIRITUALLY SUPERIOR to the "average American" and what we HAVE ALL ALLOWED to become of my homeland, the United States of America.
 
I know Americans would (most of them), beg to differ. Let them do that on a Republican blog, OK???
 
Yours in "Christ Consciousness",
Scott

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 11:03 PM, MY BACKER wrote:


$224 for 7 weeks of (extra?) electricity sounds ok, so TM can pay it without argumentation. I guess only her email address can access the video. When Mark refers to apt dirt, let's remember you left filled planters behind. As for the $200 deposit, you already realized that your failing to complete your lease would eat that up.
 
So, no problems in my view.
 
----- Original Message -----
To: BACKER BOY
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 11:49 PM
Subject: Fwd: Electricity - Apt 7 - Casa de Carmen



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MARK SERVIN <mark.a.servin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Subject: Electricity - Apt 7 - Casa de Carmen
To: Scott Kenan, Teri Motsinger


Hola Scott - Hope you are happy in your new place and wish to have been able to say goodbye on better terms.

We were waiting for the final electricity bill to cycle to see if the deposit is enough to cover the bill. The total was $2,900 Pesos, the exchange rate at our bank, http://www.banamex.com/en/, has an exchange rate of 12.97PSO/1USD today. If you feel comfortable proceeding with this exchange rate the total in US Dollars is $223.59 that is owed on the electricity.

We understand that the security deposit was $200 usd. As Scott mentioned in his email Sept 19th, he did not have enough time to clean out his apartment. The garbage was excessive totaling 15 bags of dirt, cat feces, cigarettes, and cardboard boxes. If you like, follow this link to view the state of the apartment after it was abandoned http://youtu.be/8BOptldnMtM.

We are requesting the full sum of the electricity to be paid out, $223.59. Thank you for staying with us. Best regards.

Mark Servin : 322 356 04 25 : Casa de Carmen

 
YouTube - Videos from this email

Reply
Reply to all
Forward


 
* * *

>>> MY EARLIER EMAIL TO "BACKER-BOY" :



Hola Jose -- y GRACIAS!!!

 

I'm am UTTERLY exhausted, but just having checked my BoA account, this is ESPECIALLY welcome. Also got an email from Mark Servin that is beyond bizarre (given the crap I put up from him -- especially the drug mafia guy I told Mark NOT to let in -- but whom he DID let in and I found the guy climbing the stairs a few minutes later when I simply coincidentally was on my way out and shooed him like I was a phalanx of those brooms from the movie THE SORCERER's APPRENTICE.
 
 
I'll forward the email to you to see if you have any choice comments. The cat shit was in a box, they must have been small bags, and had I done it myself, I could have cleaned it thoroughly in an hour -- but I have big arms to take more bags down the stairs at once.

 

I could not get into the You Tube video (shows as "private" regardless of the two links I try -- and at something like 7 minutes seems like overkill. Who knows???) But that said, NOT ONLY DOES MY BROWSER CLAIM THAT MARK'S "PAY-PAL" LINK ON HIS WEBSITE IS MALWARE CORRUPTED -- and would NOT let me use it the one time I tried -- https://sites.google.com/site/casadecarmenpv/ -- I DID leave the apartment (by my standards -- I have ALWAYS left places THOROUGHLY cleaned before) pretty bad.
 
 
I have no intentions of paying anything -- but LEGALLY Teri's decision trumps mine, so we'll see. I'm not TOTALLY opposed to paying what's over the $200.00 deposit. Teri agreed that if he DID send a bill that nothing gets paid until Teri and I discuss it.

 

Also talked to my brother Mike today. Will get up early and write variously.

 

Scott



.
 

No comments: