Saturday, October 20, 2012

(Life is) TOO MUCH FUN!!!

 
 
This was my VERY FIRST INCIDENT when I fired up my computer this morning. HA!!! What I regret having missed doing is to ALSO have captured the pop-up box from CIA/Facebook that claimed I "don't have enough permissions to post comments." (I before then and since have posted ALL other comments on Facebook that I have attempted to post!!!)
 
 
As my readers KNOW, I'm about a week into the MONTH-LONG BAN ON FRIENDING (my third one), that Facebook imposed on me after my first cousin, Cherrie (Russ) Pridgen of Wilmington, NC (and the only one of HER immediate family that changed from Baptist to Presbyterian), complained about the HUGE imposition my trying (unsuccessfully), for the SECOND TIME (one year later than than the first and only other time), to Facebook Friend her, and I lost permission to friend ANYONE on Facebook for a month, AGAIN!!! !!! !!!
 
 
 
 
>>> BACK TO THE SUBJECTS AT HAND:


1. ANY subject "at (or in :) ), hand" is worth (actually), MORE than TWO in Marlabeth Davis's nasty BUSH!!!


How I became Facebook-Friended to Miss Marlabeth is a COMPLETE MYSTERY TO ME, but since she and I share friendship with 81 (EIGHTY-ONE) other of my 787 Facebook Friends, I have to assume she's ONE BIG SHIT in metro Atlanta, GA!!!


2. And the BIGGEST frustration du jour of that "Friending Ban" is that i actually FOUND Hal Peters (lol), who HAS to be straight as an arrow since he NEVER noticed all the guys staring at his giant cock hanging from its bright orange-red bush in the locker rooms of Henderson High School in West Chester, PA -- class of 1969, REALLY!!!


Hal was the FIRST and ONLY Pentecostal Christian known to attend my school (I think Pennsylvania BANNED them or something -- they had ALREADY become HOT in the South.) But his family had been FORCED to live in a TRAILER (also RARE in PA), so that behind his back, everyone called him "Trailer Trash", to MY mind MOST unfairly!!!


You see, not only did Hal excel in math and non-evolution science, but spit out aphorisms in HIGH GERMAN about Gott being in his Himmel (und such), but his BEST GIFT TO ME (no, not that one), was his being the FIRST STUDENT IN CLASS to ACCURATELY translate "Ram it and rotate!!!" -- the most popular phrase in school in those days -- into HIGH POLITE-FORM GERMAN: "Setzen Sie sich auf einem Stock und gehen UM!!!"


You can see how I use that EVEN TODAY, here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/10/before-going-to-beach-to-see-if-ghost.html .


 
Hal Peters, '69!!!



3. I DID manage to fire off an electronic check to Tileson Outreach last night and catch up all the back-royalties I owed Sister Isaac of St. Mary's Parish in Wilmington, NC -- the BEST organization in that town helping those who are struggling (SHE SURE HELPED ME -- and MANY of my friends!!!). If YOU would like to help her org, you can find out more about it here: http://outreach.thestmaryparish.org/ .


4.
 
Click on the image to see larger (if you lost yer reading glasses).



5.

Like · ·



6.
I fucking love science shared The Universe's photo.
 
 
 
EVIDENCE OF HOW THE MOON FORMED HAS BEEN FOUND

Frédéric Moynier and his team at Washington University in St. Louis have discovered evidence that the Moon was c...


 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 

No comments: